SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 19 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:10 pm

Ok on another note .........

Has anyone noticed evidence of secret meetups like Airport sightings, LOA etc. ?

I am curious because zilch has been reported on the board.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:Ok on another note .........

Has anyone noticed  evidence of  secret meetups like Airport sightings, LOA etc. ?

Well Brooks has so many looks add a disguise and he's practically invisible . With Des not wanting her season's outcome known, she will fly under the radar so it's no surprise there's zero sightings.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:23 pm

BarbB222 wrote:

Has anyone noticed  evidence of  secret meetups like Airport sightings, LOA etc. ?

Well Brooks has so many looks add a disguise and he's practically invisible . With Des not wanting her season's outcome known, she will fly under the radar so it's no surprise there's zero sightings.

Ok - I just thought I had missed something. But I don't agree that Brooks could be practically invisible - you can't hide that height.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:38 pm

^^ You can't hide the height, but he has a fairly normal build (with clothes on, anyway), so he doesn't stand out as much as, say, Sean who is so muscular. As the weeks go on, though, it will be harder for him to hide- unless he grows a beard and/or wears a wig. But they must have their ways- Roberto managed to not be seen even though he was on a plane to the west coast a lot.

They do try to use alternate airports (for LA they could even use Santa Barbara which would really throw people off).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:42 pm

Maybe Fit execs have a private plane. They seem to be supportive of Brooks on so many levels.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:42 pm

nd4reality wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Ok - I just thought I had missed something. But I don't agree that Brooks could be practically invisible - you can't hide that  height.

Or that hair, really.

I think it'd be pretty easy for Brooks to hide. He can probably look pretty nondescript if he wants to. He doesn't have any flashy coloring or very unusual features. Of course, I've never met him, so I don't know for sure. A lot of guys have his style around here in SLC. I mean, I thought I saw Brooks at the last Real Salt Lake game I went to. But I didn't. Just another dude with longer, wavy brown hair. He did look back at me, though. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:46 pm

Actually for die hard fans/sleuthers who in past seasons hound dogged this info it is extremely surprising nothing has been heard regarding secret get-aways or even speculation regarding such.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Actually for die hard fans/sleuthers who in past seasons hound dogged this info it is extremely surprising nothing has been heard regarding secret get-aways or even speculation regarding such.

Maybe he isn't getting away. He is Mormon, after all. If he's an active Mormon then he's not going to want to get away and spend a weekend with a woman, unmarried. It's a big no-no. It's just not right or good in our books. Maybe they're just maintaining a long distance relationship until they can date out in the open.

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Actually for die hard fans/sleuthers who in past seasons hound dogged this info it is extremely surprising nothing has been heard regarding secret get-aways or even speculation regarding such.

Maybe it's by design. Des does seemed determined to keep this on the down low to the very end, spoiler or no spoilers. Maybe it's just planned out differently.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Is it really surprising, though? People just don't care about this show as much anymore.

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:51 pm

Thats what I thought too.

Brooks would have to be travelling frequently as he has a full time job that requires him to be in Utah so they would have to meet every alternate week.
I think Jake/Vienna and even Ed/Jill spent more time together during the filming as they took an extended sabbatical (Ed) and Vienna was not working.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:54 pm

mare2 wrote:

Is it really surprising, though? People just don't care about this show as much anymore.

ITA--or at least the season vs the show and stated such elsewhere....but did not want to open that can of worms, that this could be another factor. Not meeting up for special, bonding time would not bode well for any couple, imoaa.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom