SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 32 of 52 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by beader Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:18 pm

tigertiz wrote:
But recently we've seen some pretty loose-lipped F1s.

We've also seen some loose-lipped 1Fs. Hugesmile 

High clap High clap High clap High clap 

beader

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by IrishGal Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:17 pm

canyonvue wrote:
sophienette wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Except Sophie says she is 99.9% certain it's Brooks as F1. Obviously he told her himself (or Des or a close family member though that would be busting the contracts). No other way to be that certain. :Smiley:

I have no direct contact whatsoever with Brooks or anyone under contract. Just want to clarify as I dont want anyone to think he has been a chatterbox.

I never thought you did and had no clue where that idea came from. Talk about out of left field.

I can tell you exactly where it came from. I spent my career in journalism and politics and learned that unless you hear it from the horse's mouth with proof offered there is a good chance it's BS. Especially when it comes to the internet where anyone can pretend to be anyone or say whatever they want. That's all. Shocked by the 99.9% certainty claim unless it came from a direct source. :Smiley: 
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:31 pm

It is unusual but I think they're putting the MTA before the FDs & FRC because Brooks goes home before his FD and would normally be at the MTA. Obviously that won't happen because he's sure to be returning. I also doubt very much they want to highlight Drew & Chris as the f2 because Brooks will return and Drew will leave (or vice versa). This way the MTA can concentrate on drama they so love but the bummer for me is that Drew won't be there. :Frown:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:34 pm

IrishGal wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
sophienette wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Except Sophie says she is 99.9% certain it's Brooks as F1. Obviously he told her himself (or Des or a close family member though that would be busting the contracts). No other way to be that certain. :Smiley:

I have no direct contact whatsoever with Brooks or anyone under contract. Just want to clarify as I dont want anyone to think he has been a chatterbox.

I never thought you did and had no clue where that idea came from. Talk about out of left field.

I can tell you exactly where it came from.  I spent my career in journalism and politics and learned that unless you hear it from the horse's mouth with proof offered there is a good chance it's BS. Especially when it comes to the internet where anyone can pretend to be anyone or say whatever they want.  That's all.  Shocked by the 99.9% certainty claim unless it came from a direct source. :Smiley: 

This is the unfortunate reality we live in! It is so easy to make multiple fake social media accounts, hack into things we have no business, etc.
In the past when I have received "spoilers" from sources with supposed good "rep" I have reserved a good deal of skepticism because of this. I don't know how you can help it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:44 pm

IrishGal wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I can tell you exactly where it came from.  I spent my career in journalism and politics and learned that unless you hear it from the horse's mouth with proof offered there is a good chance it's BS. Especially when it comes to the internet where anyone can pretend to be anyone or say whatever they want.  That's all.  Shocked by the 99.9% certainty claim unless it came from a direct source. :Smiley: 

Very good point, IrishGal.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:07 pm

IrishGal wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Very well said IG. As much as I admire many posters here, I do not take what anyone says at 99.9% unless I personally know them or have seen "proof".

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Peppermom wrote:
IrishGal wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Very well said IG.  As much as I admire many posters here, I do not take what anyone says at 99.9% unless I personally know them or have seen "proof".

I don't think I'd take any one person saying something. I do take four people saying something a little more seriously, especially when most of them have usually been proven to be right. And especially when all of them supposedly have different sources. And didn't someone say RS is actually suppose to have picture proof? Whether or not, the rest of my point remains.

Even with all that, though, I'm the type that never feels even 99.9%.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:25 pm

I don't really think the f1 spoilers are wrong but there's always that tiny chance the sources were Fleissed. I don't care really because I always knew my favorite wasn't the guy.  Even still I like to sleuth and try to prove or disprove the spoilers.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:31 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't really think the f1 spoilers are wrong but there's always that tiny chance the sources were Fleissed. I don't care really because I always knew my favorite wasn't the guy.  Even still I like to sleuth and try to prove or disprove the spoilers.
Yes, that is very true. I tend to think that sleuthing seems to go by the boards sometimes when spoilers come out. I can honestly say that is what I liked about Bachelor Canada. There were no spoilers to speak of, just old fashioned sleuthing which made the season fun and easier to get into, whether you have a favorite in the running or not.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Two questions:

1. When does she realize that what she wants is not what she needs? Which guy/s fit the want/need?

2. I've never seen it discussed that MF's comment on "it just came out of left field" is derived from baseball (I assume), and that might possibly mean it refers to Chris. Any comment on this. I'm probably just imagining that it might refer to Chris.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:10 pm

beader wrote:Two questions:

1.  When does she realize that what she wants is not what she needs?  Which guy/s fit the want/need?

2.  I've never seen it discussed that MF's comment on "it just came out of left field" is derived from baseball (I assume), and that might possibly mean it refers to Chris.  Any comment on this.  I'm probably just imagining that it might refer to Chris.

Maybe she was thinking she wanted someone like James but really needed someone like Brooks. Just a thought. Because Chris, Drew and Brooks are very similar.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:02 am

beader wrote:Two questions:

1.  When does she realize that what she wants is not what she needs?  Which guy/s fit the want/need?

2.  I've never seen it discussed that MF's comment on "it just came out of left field" is derived from baseball (I assume), and that might possibly mean it refers to Chris.  Any comment on this.  I'm probably just imagining that it might refer to Chris.

beader: Are you inside my head? This question keeps popping up for me. giggling 

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 52 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom