SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 24 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:36 pm

I'm happy that we are seeing all the little looks between Des and Brooks, and how she seems to end up standing or sitting next to him. The girl has been smitten since she laid eyes on him, imo. Just based on our surface knowledge of them both, it seems they are a good match. Keeping my fingers crossed she has found the real thing!

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:49 pm

canyonvue wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
sfrank wrote:I don't see him getting a bad edit...
With the exception of the dodgeball date and what some people considered him being wimpy what is "bad" about his edit? I think dodgeball hospital scene was more to fill the episode with drama than anything else and they opted for dramatics rather than just letting him go off to the hospital. But their first date, was pretty darn perfect and they didn't show him during the AC date with Des. He was 3rd in the contest. Someone break it down please? I recall people saying JP had a bad edit too because they showed his jealousy.

I think that might be it.  The first date usually has a hard time while everyone else has a dte... jealousy or inattention or whatever.  So TPTB are intent on showing that with Brooks, though none of that is the case- Des pays him loads of attention and he's not really jealous because all of the guys know Des is into him, too.

He said it was hard to see them kissing. So, that's a little bit of jealousy.

They have to create doubt so they are going this route. I'm glad he's feeling jealous. Wouldn't be normal if he didn't.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:59 pm

He has taken the high road in his PIs. I don't find it to be a negative or shifty edit.

I feel like the edit is telling a story. "The Brooks and Des story". It will all make sense in the end. They've both demonstrated that they care pretty deeply for one another at this early stage. Des said some complimentary things about Brooks, in front of the guys, mind you. And then Brooks is demonstrating that his feelings are growing, too. If he was indifferent to her and James' exchange, then that might be a problem. JMO

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:26 pm

I actually wondered if Brooks 1 on 1 time came AFTER James not before as it was showed. Perhaps, he went to interrupt but then that's gross to have to kiss her after James. :puke:
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:21 am

agentcurls wrote:He has taken the high road in his PIs. I don't find it to be a negative or shifty edit.

I feel like the edit is telling a story. "The Brooks and Des story".  It will all make sense in the end. They've both demonstrated that they care pretty deeply for one another at this early stage. Des said some complimentary things about Brooks, in front of the guys, mind you. And then Brooks is demonstrating that his feelings are growing, too. If he was indifferent to her and James' exchange, then that might be a problem. JMO

Exactly what it's doing. Agree with this all.

Last edited by canyonvue on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:12 pm

agentcurls ..I love the way put it..'The Brooks & Des Story" ..That's what I labeled the show to one of my friends after watching their first date. They were a done deal to me from the start..

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Did I read somewhere that someone comes back and the guys and Des were not happy about it? Can someone answer that for me?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:55 pm

nannymargie wrote:Did I read somewhere that someone comes back and the guys and Des were not happy about it?  Can someone answer that for me?

There was some speculation that Drew comes back. RS has him leaving at F4, but there are pictures of him in Antigua. So maybe he is F3 and Zak is F4. Maybe someone else knows more about it though.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:58 pm

grace8136 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Did I read somewhere that someone comes back and the guys and Des were not happy about it?  Can someone answer that for me?

There was some speculation that Drew comes back. RS has him leaving at F4, but there are pictures of him in Antigua. So maybe he is F3 and Zak is F4. Maybe someone else knows more about it though.

Drew is a bonafide F3 - his picture ahs been sleuthed as being in the picture set pre-rc. We don't know what information RS got wroong but this is wrong for sure.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:16 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Ok, I read somewhere that there is speculation that Brook leaves. Could they be misleading us on this and they are hiding the SC of Brooks in Antigua to make us believe this?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:42 pm

Anything is possible with what they've released thus far. They know how savvy people like on this board know how to break things down so they deliberately leave out clues so that the uber smart detectives here hits a temporary dead end.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:55 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Anything is possible with what they've released thus far. They know how savvy people like on this board know how to break things down so they deliberately leave out clues so that the uber smart detectives here hits a temporary dead end.

Glad you used the word temporary. I do so respect the sleuthers here; I know sooner or later we'll know all the details.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom