SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 7 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Count me in! cheerleader :danceround: laughlaughlaugh: :crazy dance: :cheerpom:

Last edited by sophienette on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:35 pm

sophienette wrote:Count me in! :cheerleader:danceround:laughlaughlaug:crazy dance::cheerpom:

Sophie, your are the consummate cheerleader!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:37 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Count me in! :cheerleader:danceround:laughlaughlaug:crazy dance::cheerpom:

Where did you get that avi? Is that in the tvgrapevine preview?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:46 pm

atem wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Where did you get that avi?  Is that in the tvgrapevine preview?

No it's from the ET online preview that Momo posted. I did a screenshot.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:27 pm

Love_Me wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:San or Love, are you hearing that the spoiler is wrong or something happened after to change the ending? What do you make of all this? I love the speculation. I would just like an update from those that posted Brooks is F1. Thanks!

I was thinking the same thing. This time San and Love's sources confirmed the F1. They trust their sources. Why would they be deliberately duped? We went thru the same things last year when Love confirmed Jef but all the conspiracists came back with Arie. I don't even include RS as having his own source to confirm the same F1 . Things are beng based on what SC's are being fed to us. As if splicing is impossible. Until San or Love sheds doubt about what they were told, I'm choosing to believe no matter how rough the roller coaster gets.

Thanks! My sources still say Brooks is the F1. Nothing has changed. yes

I will share any info that comes my way about this season. No matter what.  :Smiley:

Aunties_Love wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Could someone post Chris H 5 to watch this season..I missed it..Thamks

For some reason, I can't reply other than in this box, but yea, atem mentioned it earlier in another thread and asked a few times for it and I would also be very interested in seeing it. 

On another hand, if anyone knows how to reply to a post without the quote box problems, I would greatly appreciate a pm on it.  Thanks!!

Select the white piece of paper on the far right (Switch Editor Mode) and it will go back to normal.
Oh, very cool....Thanks so much!!  Was driving myself nuts with it!!

BTW:  do you know Harrison's top 5 link?

I believe it was the Top 6 to watch this season. JBF posted this in the media thread:

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 7 Desire10

Thankyou so much Love!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:46 pm

BarbB222 wrote:I understand that editing will start to hide Brooks and develop the other relationships but glimpses are all I need till their next 1 on 1 and finale. firework

Sometimes its the glimpses that are the most telling... such as Ashley's hand on JP's shoulder in Episode 2, Jp always handing her a glass of wine, etc... so pay attention to those little glimpses.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:40 am

Well this is the second season in a row that I was trying to watch unspoiled, and was spoiled by accident. What is fascinating to me, is that when I was unspoiled, I had Catherine as Sean's F1.....and I also had Brooks as Desiree's F1!!! The fact that I am now spoiled this season, I am so happy that it is Brooks. I just loved him with Des from their first 1on1. Their chemistry is just palpable. I am so excited for the rest of the season. Thanks
Karey
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:41 am

Well this is the second season in a row that I was trying to watch unspoiled, and was spoiled by accident. What is fascinating to me, is that when I was unspoiled, I had Catherine as Sean's F1.....and I also had Brooks as Desiree's F1!!! The fact that I am now spoiled this season, I am so happy that it is Brooks. I just loved him with Des from their first 1on1. Their chemistry is just palpable. I am so excited for the rest of the season. Thanks
Karey
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:42 am

KareyR2 wrote:Well this is the second season in a row that I was trying to watch unspoiled, and was spoiled by accident. What is fascinating to me, is that when I was unspoiled, I had Catherine as Sean's F1.....and I also had Brooks as Desiree's F1!!! The fact that I am now spoiled this season, I am so happy that it is Brooks. I just loved him with Des from their first 1on1. Their chemistry is just palpable. I am so excited for the rest of the season. Thanks
Karey

:WAVEY: :WAVEY: Hope you know that there is a fan forum for the top 4 guys at the top of the contestants thread.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:05 pm

Any thoughts on why Des would allow two proposals? It doesn't seem like her to deliberately hurt someone. She knew on that day whom she wanted or did something go askew? She saw Sean's Finale and must have felt for the F2. It does make me sad to think we have to see someone rejected when ready to propose. We know you have options to let the F2 go before the FRC.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:10 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Any thoughts on why Des would allow two proposals? It doesn't seem like her to deliberately hurt someone. She knew on that day whom she wanted or did something go askew? She saw Sean's Finale and must have felt for the F2. It does make me sad to think we have to see someone rejected when ready to propose. We know you have options to let the F2 go before the FRC.

i guess it has been said that Des doesnt have a good "bargain" to TPTB like Em. so..she has to play it as they told her...ya know...to get more dramatic ending no no

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Totally agree, Barb!  I adore Desiree, but I'll be very disappointed in her if she allows that to happen.  She has shown unbeatable compassion and empathy so far.  It is completely self-absorbing to let two men propose when you know quite well that one is NOT your intended.

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom