SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 5 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by atem Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Oh, I know Chris Harrison is just spouting the usual bull. I'm just saying that it's probably not as big a deal as people are making it (including me) with the 'guys leaving and returning' stuff.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:19 pm

atem wrote:Oh, I know Chris Harrison is just spouting the usual bull.  I'm just saying that it's probably not as big a deal as people are making it (including me) with the 'guys leaving and returning' stuff.

I agree (and I have been speculating all weekend, instead of doing housework). I would also add MFs comments to the same unbelievable bucket. We just have nothing else at this point.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:Desiree has said she gives it her all when in love and just doesn't give up on something. She said in the Huffington Post interview that she didn't understand how others didn't make it, because you just need to get past how you met and focus on the relationship.

As for Fleiss and her comments about the end.  She said she doesn't regret the decision, etc.  However, she does mention love not always being happy.  So, there may have been something said or did that had to be forgiven.

Oh, and she said love is 'unpredictable'.  So, that's why I am still open who is final 1.

Lastly, Chris Harrison called it a 'beautiful' season (Hollywood Life) and was proud how Desiree handled it.

I would wait for more time when the tabs usually have the 'insiders' say how things are going.

As far as CH: He would say anything if paid. I could see him wearing high heels and a speedo at the next RC if MF and co. told him to while juggling, hula hooping and carrying all the roses between his teeth.
giggling From your fingertips to MF's ears.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:15 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
atem wrote:Oh, I know Chris Harrison is just spouting the usual bull.  I'm just saying that it's probably not as big a deal as people are making it (including me) with the 'guys leaving and returning' stuff.

I agree (and I have been speculating all weekend, instead of doing housework).  I would also add MFs comments to the same unbelievable bucket.  We just have nothing else at this point.

yeah, that is what is so frustrating and why we keep going in circles right now. this F3 tweet blackout is really making it harder too. i never really like having to wade through the facebook/twitter thread but inevitably we get tons of info from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:26 pm

atem wrote:Desiree has said she gives it her all when in love and just doesn't give up on something. She said in the Huffington Post interview that she didn't understand how others didn't make it, because you just need to get past how you met and focus on the relationship.

As for Fleiss and her comments about the end.  She said she doesn't regret the decision, etc.  However, she does mention love not always being happy.  So, there may have been something said or did that had to be forgiven.

Oh, and she said love is 'unpredictable'.  So, that's why I am still open who is final 1.

Lastly, Chris Harrison called it a 'beautiful' season (Hollywood Life) and was proud how Desiree handled it.

I would wait for more time when the tabs usually have the 'insiders' say how things are going.

about the bolded: i have to say i was surprised des would say something like this and it made me think she doesn't realize how difficult it is going to be post-show. i think sometimes the lead just picks someone they'd never really pick in real life and other times there are just soooo many hurdles for them that there is just no way they could really make it. des seemed to have some rose-colored glasses on when she made this comment. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:37 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Could someone post Chris H 5 to watch this season..I missed it..Thamks

For some reason, I can't reply other than in this box, but yea, atem mentioned it earlier in another thread and asked a few times for it and I would also be very interested in seeing it. 

On another hand, if anyone knows how to reply to a post without the quote box problems, I would greatly appreciate a pm on it.  Thanks!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Could someone post Chris H 5 to watch this season..I missed it..Thamks

For some reason, I can't reply other than in this box, but yea, atem mentioned it earlier in another thread and asked a few times for it and I would also be very interested in seeing it. 

On another hand, if anyone knows how to reply to a post without the quote box problems, I would greatly appreciate a pm on it.  Thanks!!

Select the white piece of paper on the far right (Switch Editor Mode) and it will go back to normal.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Select the white piece of paper on the far right (Switch Editor Mode) and it will go back to normal.
Oh, very cool....Thanks so much!! Was driving myself nuts with it!!

BTW: do you know Harrison's top 5 link?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:23 am

BarbB222 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:San or Love, are you hearing that the spoiler is wrong or something happened after to change the ending? What do you make of all this? I love the speculation. I would just like an update from those that posted Brooks is F1. Thanks!

I was thinking the same thing. This time San and Love's sources confirmed the F1. They trust their sources. Why would they be deliberately duped? We went thru the same things last year when Love confirmed Jef but all the conspiracists came back with Arie. I don't even include RS as having his own source to confirm the same F1 . Things are beng based on what SC's are being fed to us. As if splicing is impossible. Until San or Love sheds doubt about what they were told, I'm choosing to believe no matter how rough the roller coaster gets.

Thanks! My sources still say Brooks is the F1. Nothing has changed. yes

I will share any info that comes my way about this season. No matter what.  :Smiley:

Aunties_Love wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Oh, very cool....Thanks so much!!  Was driving myself nuts with it!!

BTW:  do you know Harrison's top 5 link?

I believe it was the Top 6 to watch this season. JBF posted this in the media thread:

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 5 Desire10
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:19 am

Thanks, Love_Me for your continue news on the F1 spoiler info!

Looking at CH's top 6 to watch this season, it's not at all about her love connection with those guys, it's gimmicks and drama, at least with 5 out of 6.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:49 am

Piper61 wrote:Thanks, Love_Me for your continue news on the F1 spoiler info!

Looking at CH's top 6 to watch this season, it's not at all about her love connection with those guys, it's gimmicks and drama, at least with 5 out of 6.

yeah. the international business times did a better job with their 5 to watch. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:22 am

My sources are also saying the same thing as before. :o)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom