SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 3 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:52 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:Desiree has said she gives it her all when in love and just doesn't give up on something. She said in the Huffington Post interview that she didn't understand how others didn't make it, because you just need to get past how you met and focus on the relationship.

As for Fleiss and her comments about the end.  She said she doesn't regret the decision, etc.  However, she does mention love not always being happy.  So, there may have been something said or did that had to be forgiven.

Oh, and she said love is 'unpredictable'.  So, that's why I am still open who is final 1.

Lastly, Chris Harrison called it a beautiful (Hollywood Life) and was proud how Desiree handled it.

I would wait for more time when the tabs usually have the 'insiders' say how things are going

atem, i couldnt agree with you more...!!. and dont forget CH also said it was like a roller coaster, unfortunately...so you must hit a BOTTOM to get to the TOP....i have already done my homework, and i finally could find all the puzzle pieces.
i must say, we are about to see a  (temporary) tragic yet very beautiful ending, kinda `its not over till its over`thing. and it will be a very first time in bachette history. we shall see.....
Hi murasaki. Would you mind sharing your homework/puzzle pieces since this is the F1 spoiler thread and it seems to indicate that you believe the Brooks F1 spoiler is incomplete?

ETA: I may have just found my answer in your post on the Chris thread.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:12 pm

i just like to see it as the epitome of Einstein Relativity Theory. The truth is relative to the time when we see it. I do believe the spoiler was/is correct at the time when it was indeed happened. but the truth at this moment doesnt necessarily means the same. BOTH are true...only the time what makes the difference.
in Fleissian words, it is the weirdest ending they ever had.
i am aware that i am one of the cray2 Chris fan, so of course my fangirling could cloud my reasoning. but i do have reasonable, objective reasonings too to support my believe. I just think its better for me to share it when i am convinced that i could convince you all with all the evidences that ive had..and i guess now is not the perfect timing...but thanks for your curio...let`s enjoy this season!!..and having fun with the speculation!!
PS : sorry for my English. hopefully you get what i am trying to say...:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:20 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:i just like to see it as the epitome of  Einstein Relativity Theory. The truth is relative to the time when we see it. I do believe the spoiler was/is correct at the time when it was indeed happened. but the truth at this moment doesnt necessarily means the same. BOTH are true...only the time what makes the difference.
i am aware that i am one of the cray2 Chris fan, so of course my fangirling could cloud my reasoning. but i do have reasonable, objective reasonings too to support my believe. I just think its better for me to share it when i am convinced that i could convince you all with all the evidences that ive had..and i guess now is not the perfect timing...but thanks for your curio...let`s enjoy this season!!..and having fun with the speculation!!
PS : sorry for my English. hopefully you get what i am trying to say...:)
Your English is fine. :) I believe I understand what you are saying. Your advice is great, let's enjoy the season and the speculating! I know for me, the season will continue to be fun because of the guys that we believe make it to HTDs and beyond. I like all 4, though in fangirling, I am for Brooks all the way! Thanks for your answer!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by b Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Piper61 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:Desiree has said she gives it her all when in love and just doesn't give up on something. She said in the Huffington Post interview that she didn't understand how others didn't make it, because you just need to get past how you met and focus on the relationship.

As for Fleiss and her comments about the end.  She said she doesn't regret the decision, etc.  However, she does mention love not always being happy.  So, there may have been something said or did that had to be forgiven.

Oh, and she said love is 'unpredictable'.  So, that's why I am still open who is final 1.

Lastly, Chris Harrison called it a beautiful (Hollywood Life) and was proud how Desiree handled it.

I would wait for more time when the tabs usually have the 'insiders' say how things are going

atem, i couldnt agree with you more...!!. and dont forget CH also said it was like a roller coaster, unfortunately...so you must hit a BOTTOM to get to the TOP....i have already done my homework, and i finally could find all the puzzle pieces.
i must say, we are about to see a  (temporary) tragic yet very beautiful ending, kinda `its not over till its over`thing. and it will be a very first time in bachette history. we shall see.....
Hi murasaki. Would you mind sharing your homework/puzzle pieces since this is the F1 spoiler thread and it seems to indicate that you believe the Brooks F1 spoiler is incomplete?

ETA: I may have just found my answer in your post on the Chris thread.

It seems I've missed some things since I was here last.  Is this the jist? 
The F1 Drew scenario....is that b/c the "weird" ending, maybe Drew returns she takes him back and there is a F3 FRC? or are we thinking she really lets F1/F2 go?
Possible SC that Chris ends up being F1 somehow??....
Interesting....

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:28 pm

Piper61 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:i just like to see it as the epitome of  Einstein Relativity Theory. The truth is relative to the time when we see it. I do believe the spoiler was/is correct at the time when it was indeed happened. but the truth at this moment doesnt necessarily means the same. BOTH are true...only the time what makes the difference.
PS : sorry for my English. hopefully you get what i am trying to say...Smiley
Your English is fine. Smiley I believe I understand what you are saying. Your advice is great, let's enjoy the season and the speculating! I know for me, the season will continue to be fun because of the guys that we believe make it to HTDs and beyond. I like all 4, though in fangirling, I am for Brooks all the way! Thanks for your answer!

i am with you, i like all of her F4. Des did a fine job!!..at first i thought Em has the best F4 ever. but Des certainly beat her all the way!...and not a single day goes by without me feeling grateful that this season`s Chris is the 180 degree different version from last season`s Chris!! laugh out loud...laugh out loud......:whistle: :crazy dance:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:29 pm

At this point if the spoiler is wrong (which I still believe Brooks is the F1 based on what I have seen so far), I think its Chris not Drew that is the F1.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:39 pm

San or Love, are you hearing that the spoiler is wrong or something happened after to change the ending? What do you make of all this? I love the speculation. I would just like an update from those that posted Brooks is F1. Thanks!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:45 pm

Beeleever wrote:San or Love, are you hearing that the spoiler is wrong or something happened after to change the ending? What do you make of all this? I love the speculation. I would just like an update from those that posted Brooks is F1. Thanks!

I was thinking the same thing. This time San and Love's sources confirmed the F1. They trust their sources. Why would they be deliberately duped? We went thru the same things last year when Love confirmed Jef but all the conspiracists came back with Arie. I don't even include RS as having his own source to confirm the same F1 . Things are beng based on what SC's are being fed to us. As if splicing is impossible. Until San or Love sheds doubt about what they were told, I'm choosing to believe no matter how rough the roller coaster gets.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:04 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
PS : sorry for my English. hopefully you get what i am trying to say...Smiley
Your English is fine. Smiley I believe I understand what you are saying. Your advice is great, let's enjoy the season and the speculating! I know for me, the season will continue to be fun because of the guys that we believe make it to HTDs and beyond. I like all 4, though in fangirling, I am for Brooks all the way! Thanks for your answer!

i am with you, i like all of her F4. Des did a fine job!!..at first i thought Em has the best F4 ever. but Des certainly beat her all the way!...and not a single day goes by without me feeling grateful that this season`s Chris is the 180 degree different version from last season`s Chris!! laugh out loud...laugh out loud......:whistle: :crazy dance:
This season's Chris is light years better than Emily's Chris, both in looks and personality!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:06 pm

I second that Piper! I cringe when I think of Emily's Chris on BPad. No comparison whatsoever.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:09 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:San or Love, are you hearing that the spoiler is wrong or something happened after to change the ending? What do you make of all this? I love the speculation. I would just like an update from those that posted Brooks is F1. Thanks!

I was thinking the same thing. This time San and Love's sources confirmed the F1. They trust their sources. Why would they be deliberately duped? We went thru the same things last year when Love confirmed Jef but all the conspiracists came back with Arie. I don't even include RS as having his own source to confirm the same F1 . Things are beng based on what SC's are being fed to us. As if splicing is impossible. Until San or Love sheds doubt about what they were told, I'm choosing to believe no matter how rough the roller coaster gets.
The roller coaster can take it's dips, I'm on for the entire ride. I, too, would like to hear San or Love weigh in their thoughts if they have any updates.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:10 pm

Beeleever wrote:I second that Piper! I cringe when I think of Emily's Chris on BPad. No comparison whatsoever.

yeah, i am glad that y`all are with me......i am so hooked on this season merely bc this Perfect (at least for me! laugh out loud) Chris is in it!..:eyesigh: ..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom