SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 4 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:14 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I second that Piper! I cringe when I think of Emily's Chris on BPad. No comparison whatsoever.

yeah, i am glad that y`all are with me......i am so hooked on this season merely bc this Perfect (at least for me! laugh out loud)  Chris is in it!..:eyesigh: ..

IF Chris is not F1, and IF he is not the next Bach, he will not be single for long. Some lucky woman is going to snatch him up and quickly! One of the BEST guys to ever be on this show...IMHO
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Beeleever wrote:I second that Piper! I cringe when I think of Emily's Chris on BPad. No comparison whatsoever.
I never found him attractive, couldn't see what Emily or anyone saw in him and watching him on BPad made my skin crawl. Maybe he's a nice guy IRL, but I can't fathom wanting to find out for myself. giggling
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:15 pm

Beeleever wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

yeah, i am glad that y`all are with me......i am so hooked on this season merely bc this Perfect (at least for me! laugh out loud)  Chris is in it!..:eyesigh: ..

IF Chris is not F1, and IF he is not the next Bach, he will not be single for long. Some lucky woman is going to snatch him up and quickly! One of the BEST guys to ever be on this show...IMHO
No doubt whatsoever he won't be single for that long.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:46 pm

I love your Avatar Beeleever!   He's so handsome!!  

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Max64 wrote:

Thanks Max! I took the picture of Jeremiah myself. He's even cuter in person!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:05 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Thanks Max! I took the picture of Jeremiah myself. He's even cuter in person!

What a lucky girl!  I'm sure he is.  Jeremiah is my type of man... he will always be my favorite 

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:17 pm

Jeremiah Jeremiah OMG!

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Beeleever wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Chris is my favorite ever! I really really like arie last yr but as the season went on I liked him less and less but that's not happening with chris at all! I'm just falling more in love laugh out loud! He seems like such an awesome guy with no baggage at all! Some girl out there is going to be so lucky!!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:44 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Chris is my favorite ever! I really really like arie last yr but as the season went on I liked him less and less but that's not happening with chris at all! I'm just falling more in love laugh out loud! He seems like such an awesome guy with no baggage at all! Some girl out there is going to be so lucky!!!

Ditto!!..IF he is not taken YET!..laugh out loud..giggling ..*too bad i was already taken!..👅 *

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:04 pm

atem wrote:Desiree has said she gives it her all when in love and just doesn't give up on something. She said in the Huffington Post interview that she didn't understand how others didn't make it, because you just need to get past how you met and focus on the relationship.

As for Fleiss and her comments about the end.  She said she doesn't regret the decision, etc.  However, she does mention love not always being happy.  So, there may have been something said or did that had to be forgiven.

Oh, and she said love is 'unpredictable'.  So, that's why I am still open who is final 1.

Lastly, Chris Harrison called it a 'beautiful' season (Hollywood Life) and was proud how Desiree handled it.

I would wait for more time when the tabs usually have the 'insiders' say how things are going.

As far as CH: He would say anything if paid. I could see him wearing high heels and a speedo at the next RC if MF and co. told him to while juggling, hula hooping and carrying all the roses between his teeth.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

As far as CH: He would say anything if paid. I could see him wearing high heels and a speedo at the next RC if MF and co. told him to while juggling, hula hooping and carrying all the roses in his teeth.

Kasha -- Spot on!!  I love your posts.  :claphands

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:Desiree has said she gives it her all when in love and just doesn't give up on something. She said in the Huffington Post interview that she didn't understand how others didn't make it, because you just need to get past how you met and focus on the relationship.

As for Fleiss and her comments about the end.  She said she doesn't regret the decision, etc.  However, she does mention love not always being happy.  So, there may have been something said or did that had to be forgiven.

Oh, and she said love is 'unpredictable'.  So, that's why I am still open who is final 1.

Lastly, Chris Harrison called it a 'beautiful' season (Hollywood Life) and was proud how Desiree handled it.

I would wait for more time when the tabs usually have the 'insiders' say how things are going.

As far as CH: He would say anything if paid. I could see him wearing high heels and a speedo at the next RC if MF and co. told him to while juggling, hula hooping and carrying all the roses between his teeth.
Well maybe DES sent them all home and chose Chris H..now that would deem a "Weird" ending that the guys wouldn't be happy..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #2

+62
umngirl
Rolly
LLiza
Rosepetal
Peppermom