SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 38 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by JBF Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:28 am

Bloomers wrote:
JBF wrote:
Bloomers wrote:Ashley MIGHT have wanted Dino to be F2, but the edit very clearly shows that Dino was never going to be F2. Look at date #1 and date #2. Now think back to the remarks that Dino made when the whole Bentley thing came up. Dino never really was in the running, and it was by Dino's choice - not Ashley's. She was the one running after him.

Now, the reason I think we had Dino's HT first was because it had the biggest viewer impact. Do you remember Brad # 1 , the Ouzo, the Greek relatives and all the dancing at DeAnna's house? Her HT was shown first as well. The dates with all of the family are warm, welcoming, and exciting. They are fun to watch, so we get to see them first - they are fun - not bizarre like the dead bird, but fun.

Dad makes these pithy, but extremely on the mark, rational remarks. "Don't be in a hurry. Don't rush. These things take time." We hear him counseling Dino in Dino's particular situation in a foreshadowing manner, but he is also giving sound overall parental advice.

Also, now Dino's F3 HT with Dino parallel's Brad's HT with Ashley, herself. Brad loved her family, and he loved her town. He told her in glowing terms what he thought of her family and the day and how he could see himself in that situation.
We hear Ashley making the same type remarks about Dino.

Ashley had not made progress with Dino before the Hometowns. Before the Hometowns, I have to think she was just trying to see if there was enough to even take Dino onto the Fantasy Dates.

Whereas Brad had much more of a relationship with Ashley going into the Hometowns that Ashley had with Dino going into their Hometowns.

Some of us think Ashley wanted the ones with the least "chemistry" in order to please her numero uno. Since this makes lousy TV, the producers weren't going to allow it. At least Ben is better at his love scenes. JP will just have to get over seeing them go through the motions in the pool.

More proof for the bold in your post is how far to the back he is in that group photo. Not that we should expect them to repeat certain "patterns" every season. Chris L. is pretty far back in Ali's I think... have to double-check. Also, Constantine got his 1 on 1 in week #4, like Chris L... and a second one by #7, like Chris... in a train (daytime with smoke in the tunnel).

Key quotes from Brad on Ashley's hometown: "I don’t want to leave tonight at all. I don’t want to leave this family. I don’t want to leave this home. I don’t want to leave this town and I damn sure don’t want to leave Ashley."

I see a bit of Emily in those scenes. He is chasing her rather than the other way around. She is Miss "Retraction". Then, after he dumped her, he stated on screen that he had planned to take her to final 2...

From the minute he got out of the limo, Dino caught Ashley's eye. We noticed her hands on him in the picture at the M & G, and it was obvious that she liked him much more than he liked her on their 1-1s. She was crazy about his family and fell right in with it. However, he simply didn't reciprocate. From where Dino was standing in the group picture ( back where the 4s stand), he could possibly have originally supposed to have been an F4 or F6, but she just took such a shine to him that she kept trying to make him more than he ever wanted to be.

He is The Stud as she said... and the pink dental floss was a turn-on.

Her blog on people.com brought up the religious issue, so the departure may be more "mutual" than the editors will imply. A key quote she uses in the preview, "actions speak louder than words", was prevously spoken by Bentley and by her ABOUT Bentley. I am curious if they will compare his exit in any way TO Bentley, not that these two have anything in common. As I mentioned on another post, we have had three Bentley-oriented "red flags" regarding Dino, suggesting that the editors are blending-together the storylines of the two.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:32 am

Ashley said everything about Ben is sexy
I think the change is that after Ashley's steamy
date with Ben and JP's hesitation maybe Ben
jumped to the top and caused her to be
confused about her decision :dancedancedanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:52 am

As the season winds up to it's climax I feel the need for a brain dump of my take on this season as the pieces are falling in to place for me.

Warning: my brand of Koolaid coming wine This is my take on the season and will no doubt be very unpopular with most readers. :hidingchair

Disclaimer: I am not in the least bit attached to either of the F2 guys. Both are hot in their own way but just not my type.

I've been thinking about the edit and doesn't anyone think it suspicious that Ben's dates of late are mirroring CL's. First they have the sad loss of a parent in common (Ben's edit has not been seen to dwell on this as CLs did). The scooter date in Taiwan (mirrors CLs portugal scooter date prior to hometowns), Sad HTD with Ben and Ash sitting on the porch (mirrors Ali and Chris in the rockers), Ben's heart to heart with his mom (mirrors CL's with his Dad), the preview of next weeks FD show Ben and Ash on a yacht and him carrying her by the pool (this so mirrors CL yacht FD with him carrying Ali out of the water). With CH's endorsement of someone we will fall in love with and Ben's hidden edit in the first three episodes it is their intention to make viewers believe that Ben is the second coming of CL. People are not buying Ben and Ash's love story because they were fooled before and still will not believe it when they have an off the charts FD next week.

The previews of Ash's sister and VO of Ash left a 100% impression that Ash picks JP (but against her family's wishes). So even when Ben and Ash heat it up in their fantasy date and she starts her bumpy ride with JP people will still believe this is all smoke and mirrors, because the previews have hinted with no uncertain doubt that JP wins in the end.

I have another take on JPs HTD (wouldn't ya know giggling ). I think a lot of the scenes with the mother have been spliced. I think the mother gave Ash a massive grilling which accounts for Ash's facial reactions and defensive high pitched insincere squeek "Oh you are so sweet". I saw Ash's grabbing/touching reaching out at JP of the sofa as defensive body language. She certainly high tailed it out of there EARLY.

The shortness of JPs 1-1s and his HTD, his competitive edit and Ash's incessant reminders of looking for REAL and not trying to "win" her lead me to think that JP was always going to be her her F2. The Bentley crap, the less than stellar edit of JP, and Ash choosing him against her families wishes just doesn't make sense to me for a JP F1. It is just smoke and mirrors for the audience to think that Ash's picker is broken. She fell for the cad Bentley and now she's going to fall for JP, despite the edited jealousy warnings and the family disapproval.

IMO the show is getting better and going to great lengths to keep their F1 a secret. This year I believe they have executed that plan to the letter, CH, Ash and Ben included. I fully expect some more Ben spoilers in the rags come out this week.

I'm totally prepared to eat CROW (serve it up to me warm though) but for me the season's edit doesn't make sense any other way unless Benny boy is her guy.

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:19 am

Reidiscool wrote:As the season winds up to it's climax I feel the need for a brain dump of my take on this season as the pieces are falling in to place for me.

Warning: my brand of Koolaid coming wine This is my take on the season and will no doubt be very unpopular with most readers. :hidingchair

Disclaimer: I am not in the least bit attached to either of the F2 guys. Both are hot in their own way but just not my type.

I've been thinking about the edit and doesn't anyone think it suspicious that Ben's dates of late are mirroring CL's. First they have the sad loss of a parent in common (Ben's edit has not been seen to dwell on this as CLs did). The scooter date in Taiwan (mirrors CLs portugal scooter date prior to hometowns), Sad HTD with Ben and Ash sitting on the porch (mirrors Ali and Chris in the rockers), Ben's heart to heart with his mom (mirrors CL's with his Dad), the preview of next weeks FD show Ben and Ash on a yacht and him carrying her by the pool (this so mirrors CL yacht FD with him carrying Ali out of the water). With CH's endorsement of someone we will fall in love with and Ben's hidden edit in the first three episodes it is their intention to make viewers believe that Ben is the second coming of CL. People are not buying Ben and Ash's love story because they were fooled before and still will not believe it when they have an off the charts FD next week.

The previews of Ash's sister and VO of Ash left a 100% impression that Ash picks JP (but against her family's wishes). So even when Ben and Ash heat it up in their fantasy date and she starts her bumpy ride with JP people will still believe this is all smoke and mirrors, because the previews have hinted with no uncertain doubt that JP wins in the end.

I have another take on JPs HTD (wouldn't ya know giggling ). I think a lot of the scenes with the mother have been spliced. I think the mother gave Ash a massive grilling which accounts for Ash's facial reactions and defensive high pitched insincere squeek "Oh you are so sweet". I saw Ash's grabbing/touching reaching out at JP of the sofa as defensive body language. She certainly high tailed it out of there EARLY.

The shortness of JPs 1-1s and his HTD, his competitive edit and Ash's incessant reminders of looking for REAL and not trying to "win" her lead me to think that JP was always going to be her her F2. The Bentley crap, the less than stellar edit of JP, and Ash choosing him against her families wishes just doesn't make sense to me for a JP F1. It is just smoke and mirrors for the audience to think that Ash's picker is broken. She fell for the cad Bentley and now she's going to fall for JP, despite the edited jealousy warnings and the family disapproval.

IMO the show is getting better and going to great lengths to keep their F1 a secret. This year I believe they have executed that plan to the letter, CH, Ash and Ben included. I fully expect some more Ben spoilers in the rags come out this week.

I'm totally prepared to eat CROW (serve it up to me warm though) but for me the season's edit doesn't make sense any other way unless Benny boy is her guy.

:whoop: :thanki: Very well spoken.....I love the way you tied everything together. I'll help you eat the crow, when all is said and done!! rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:20 am

I like mine boiled a few hours with cheese.... giggling How about you?

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:22 am

Reidiscool wrote:I like mine boiled a few hours with cheese.... giggling How about you?

I'm from Texas....LOL....gotta be BBQ'd. We can barbeque anything....and I do mean anything!!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:30 am

Reidiscool, I just posted on Ben's board that I too see the CL parallels, very strongly. But I'm fearing it's CL Redux, with MF hoping the "new CL" will actually agree to be TB. (I confess my HOPE is that it's the CL who doesn't get sent away.... Or at least I THINK that's my hope. There are days I think Ashley is just not kind enough for gentle Ben.....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:00 am

You've presented a very viable scenario - thanks!! If Ben is F1 - we have the explanation right here and I won't be the only one referring back to it!
:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:15 am

Reidiscool wrote:As the season winds up to it's climax I feel the need for a brain dump of my take on this season as the pieces are falling in to place for me.

I love thinking of new theories, but a problem I have with this theory is why was she ALL over JP during their HTD. Even if they edited it out for Ben, she was still completely gaga over JP in that episode. Unless the producers told her to be kissing him constantly. She even had both hands on him when walking down the street, not just one hand hold at one point at least - she way really holding on to him. I am fine either way, but just can't get past her saying how honest she is and it would be obvious (and watching her bluntness and honesty to the guys during the season as well) and then seeing the difference in her body language toward both men during the HTDs. But, the producers do like to mix it up, so who knows. But, if they really write their blogs also - then hard to believe she can pick Ben. I actually love how they keep changing the edits so we are on our toes - this year either it seems way too obvious or they are working hard to hide the real story and we are not sure which! Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:38 am

wachin4fun wrote:

I love thinking of new theories, but a problem I have with this theory is why was she ALL over JP during their HTD. Even if they edited it out for Ben, she was still completely gaga over JP in that episode. Unless the producers told her to be kissing him constantly. She even had both hands on him when walking down the street, not just one hand hold at one point at least - she way really holding on to him. I am fine either way, but just can't get past her saying how honest she is and it would be obvious (and watching her bluntness and honesty to the guys during the season as well) and then seeing the difference in her body language toward both men during the HTDs. But, the producers do like to mix it up, so who knows. But, if they really write their blogs also - then hard to believe she can pick Ben. I actually love how they keep changing the edits so we are on our toes - this year either it seems way too obvious or they are working hard to hide the real story and we are not sure which! Suspect

Me too...the show would have died a death years ago if they didn't keep us guessing. Of late I do feel they have been on top form getting the tabloids/spoilers involved in flaming the hype/interest for the show. Very clever marketing.

I also love how everyone has a different take on each and every aspect of what we are shown and why we are shown it. To me, that's the fun of discussing it on these boards, with equally obsessed people. I'm not a romantic at heart, never have been. For me the enjoyment is working out what MF is up to. Each season our deductive powers are correct or they fail us. We blindy swear that we are done with the season because we are pissed that MF has fleissed us again...only to be sucked in again the next season. It's like crack!

Whatever the outcome, it makes me feel a little less crazy that otherwise intelligent, articulate people have an unhealthy obsession with this show too! high five

Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:41 am

Maybe it was RS saying JP was F1, but other than a few moments when I considered it might be someone else (and they were few and far between) I never really saw F1 being anyone but JP. I just didn't like the edit he was getting, since we'd never had a F1 with a jealous edit..

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:45 am

Reidiscool wrote:
wachin4fun wrote:

Me too...the show would have died a death years ago if they didn't keep us guessing. Of late I do feel they have been on top form getting the tabloids/spoilers involved in flaming the hype/interest for the show. Very clever marketing.

I also love how everyone has a different take on each and every aspect of what we are shown and why we are shown it. To me, that's the fun of discussing it on these boards, with equally obsessed people. I'm not a romantic at heart, never have been. For me the enjoyment is working out what MF is up to. Each season our deductive powers are correct or they fail us. We blindy swear that we are done with the season because we are pissed that MF has fleissed us again...only to be sucked in again the next season. It's like crack!

Whatever the outcome, it makes me feel a little less crazy that otherwise intelligent, articulate people have an unhealthy obsession with this show too! high five

I completely agree. And, I can't say a word about it to my hubby. He thinks I am crazy and when I try to explain the fun is in the sleuthing, he just thinks it is stupid So glad I have you all here. :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl