SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 37 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Living Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:58 am

[quote="Bloomers"]

[b]I always thought because of where he stood in the group picture and because of the 2nd eppie 1-1 date[/b], William was supposed to be F3, but he blew it. I think perhaps Constantine was supposed to be F4, and when (F3) William blew it, Constantine moved up to F3, and Ames who may have been an F5 or F6 moved on up to an F4.
Ben's date in Ep. 5 has precedence in Matt's and Jake's season, but what is odd is that he isn't highlighted until the 4th episode. That has no precedence in the franchise's history.
Now, flip-flopping has been done before and recently! [img]https://2img.net/u/2915/11/62/88/smiles/2248969230.gif[/img] [/quote]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe, the group picture and the first 1-on-1 has no bearing on the position the contestants finish. At the group picture, they only come together for the first time and no one can foresee (maybe Fleiss if it has been rigged) where the contestants will place. The first 1-on-1 could be someone tptb chose for first date because they think they know the fit for Ashley or even one of the many who caught her eye. Does not mean she isn't disappointed and sends him packing. The season finishes and everyone has their place before (except last season I guess when they had little time), the editing and people potraying is done.

Living

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:14 am

Funny how the edits did no favor for constantine up to his HTD.

Now, because he has a big family and we saw this guy at ease and happy around his huge family, all of a sudden he is now a great guy, a cute guy etc etc

Personally I NEVER found him cute physically. I find his face unattractive.

I am okay with a guy who is true to himself and say that he needs time to build a relationship but I am not sure what he expected to have on this show who is not the place for slow pace.

I am just amazed that the OPA dance are just making him now the most illegible to be the next bachelor and ALL the polls put him with ZERO votes on his favor

stupid edits!

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:26 am

There is a bit of a precedent for showing a family member not liking someone. I remember during Andrew Firestone's MTP dates at his family's house and his brother telling him things about Kirsten that he didn't want to hear. He didn't choose her but he was upset and near tears.

So it's possible that Ashley picks the guy they all like and not the guy her sister didn't think was right for her. It's happened before.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:30 am

albean99 wrote:There is a bit of a precedent for showing a family member not liking someone. I remember during Andrew Firestone's MTP dates at his family's house and his brother telling him things about Kirsten that he didn't want to hear. He didn't choose her but he was upset and near tears.

So it's possible that Ashley picks the guy they all like and not the guy her sister didn't think was right for her. It's happened before.

:yes:

:missclap: Cheering on the optimism that's backed with previous scenarios. Let's not forget that he was standing in the F1 position, and he got the first Rose. I still have hope. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:33 am

happyntexas wrote:
albean99 wrote:There is a bit of a precedent for showing a family member not liking someone. I remember during Andrew Firestone's MTP dates at his family's house and his brother telling him things about Kirsten that he didn't want to hear. He didn't choose her but he was upset and near tears.

:yes:

:missclap: Cheering on the optimism that's backed with previous scenarios. Let's not forget that he was standing in the F1 position, and he got the first Rose. I still have hope. LOL

I'll third this one. :missclap:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:40 am

well Jake the snake mother did not like vienna... we know the ending too..................

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:15 am

gurlbrit wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I was really expecting Ben's edit to take a huge jump forward last night. I waited throughout the whole date for this to happen and I honestly was very disappointed I didn't see it.

On the other hand, Constantine's edit took the leap I was expecting to see with Ben. So confusing. Yet we have been shown in recent episodes Dino's doubts about being able to propose to Ashley in the end.

I wonder why TPTB have chosen not to show us more with Ben if he has been slated for the F2 slot?

Sorry guys have to wonder whether Dino was slated for the F2 spot and when he took himself out at F3 Ben moved up? *shrug*

that's what I think - but what do I know?? Like Brad telling us Ash was supposed to meet his fam, and Ali telling us Frank was supposed to meet her fam.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:17 am

anders wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I was really expecting Ben's edit to take a huge jump forward last night. I waited throughout the whole date for this to happen and I honestly was very disappointed I didn't see it.

On the other hand, Constantine's edit took the leap I was expecting to see with Ben. So confusing. Yet we have been shown in recent episodes Dino's doubts about being able to propose to Ashley in the end.

I wonder why TPTB have chosen not to show us more with Ben if he has been slated for the F2 slot?

Sorry guys have to wonder whether Dino was slated for the F2 spot and when he took himself out at F3 Ben moved up? *shrug*

that's what I think - but what do I know?? Like Brad telling us Ash was supposed to meet his fam, and Ali telling us Frank was supposed to meet her fam.

If Ash has a meltdown when he leaves, then I guess we'll have our answer. I am kinda leaning this way too just because I think she likes Ben more as a friend and wouldn't want to hurt him more than necessary at FRC. OTOH, she's way more attracted to Dino so maybe she was always planning to get him out at F3 to avoid "temptation" on LCD? IDK. :greenman:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:20 am

Alanna wrote:
anders wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

If Ash has a meltdown when he leaves, then I guess we'll have our answer. I am kinda leaning this way too just because I think she likes Ben more as a friend and wouldn't want to hurt him more than necessary at FRC. OTOH, she's way more attracted to Dino so maybe she was always planning to get him out at F3 to avoid "temptation" on LCD? IDK. :greenman:

you sure?

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:24 am

I am still thinking about fleiss saying we had a clue at taiwan dates...

the only one i see is jp and ash in traditional wedding dress?

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:24 am

At least we've heard her say things that lead us to believe she is more attracted to Dino - she said on their last 1:1 that she was physically attracted to him and he was her type. She told him this to his face during the date. She may have said the same to Ben, but we never heard it.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:27 am

anders wrote:At least we've heard her say things that lead us to believe she is more attracted to Dino - she said on their last 1:1 that she was physically attracted to him and he was her type. She told him this to his face during the date. She may have said the same to Ben, but we never heard it.

Yeah, that's what I'm basing it on too. I think it's the physique she likes so much. Way back when, AshleyS said that Dino is the most physically Ash's type.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl