SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 18 of 53 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 35 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:29 am

momoftrips wrote:Interesting to say the least.

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 18 24quutf
Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 18 29oh2x5

BTW, I did not label that picture!! giggling

Those who have roses always go at the end of the lineup. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:33 am

momoftrips wrote:Interesting to say the least.

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 18 24quutf
Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 18 29oh2x5

BTW, I did not label that picture!! giggling

LOL. I didn't get it at first, but now I see it. That's interesting. I hope it means something. :D

ETA: Though, of course as mnmhughes said, those with roses go at the end of the lineup.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:47 am

So let's exclude our precious cupcake. Still interesting. :D

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 18 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:09 am

Beeleever wrote:Coastal, I asked you this in the JP thread, but it probably belongs in this thread as it fits more with the edit.

Do you think Ryan might influence Ashley to choose him as F1 or influence Ashley against JP or Ben? It sounds like from what you've posted you are not seeing the Ashley/JP love. Is that because of what your source told you or is it just your perspective on what you are personally seeing?

What do you think about Ashley saying to Ryan that in her head he was her perfect guy and she was looking to see if there was romance there, but she's just not feeling it.

I really want to hear your lens. Thanks.

Well, for starters, I don't really know if Ryan is there to convince Ash that they belong together, but what I was told is that they spent more time together talking than what RS is leading us to believe.......I was also told by spending time together, it is a strong possibility of them doing something with that time........

It is a combo thing.........the Ash/JP love is too much........something that is indicitive of a F2 edit. Like with Jill and Kip, she kept talking about his kisses and how she can't get enoug of them.........the same kind of thing is happening with Ash and JP. With Ben, she is talking about a longer relationship possibilities, and after tonight's epi, she is talkng like she thinks of Ben as her boyfriend.......something that the lead is saying versus what the guy is saying about the lead. In the past, quite often when the guy is talking about his relationship with the lead, that is a F2 edit.........that is again what JP is doing. The lead is talking of her relationship with the guy she is going to be with.........that's what she is doing with Ben. Ali talked of Roberto, Jill talked of Ed.........the final 2's talked about the relationship they are having with the lead......

One thing that I am wondering about.......Ash might be keeping Ryan in her thoughts and wondering if the connection is really there when she was thinking it might not be. I am seriously wondering if Ryan is in a suit on FRC day..........something that should maybe considered???? Maybe matching up jawlines and trying to figure out if Ryan is actually there.........maybe the GSG??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:13 am

Coastal wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Coastal, I asked you this in the JP thread, but it probably belongs in this thread as it fits more with the edit.

Do you think Ryan might influence Ashley to choose him as F1 or influence Ashley against JP or Ben? It sounds like from what you've posted you are not seeing the Ashley/JP love. Is that because of what your source told you or is it just your perspective on what you are personally seeing?

What do you think about Ashley saying to Ryan that in her head he was her perfect guy and she was looking to see if there was romance there, but she's just not feeling it.

Well, for starters, I don't really know if Ryan is there to convince Ash that they belong together, but what I was told is that they spent more time together talking than what RS is leading us to believe.......I was also told by spending time together, it is a strong possibility of them doing something with that time........

It is a combo thing.........the Ash/JP love is too much........something that is indicitive of a F2 edit. Like with Jill and Kip, she kept talking about his kisses and how she can't get enoug of them.........the same kind of thing is happening with Ash and JP. With Ben, she is talking about a longer relationship possibilities, and after tonight's epi, she is talkng like she thinks of Ben as her boyfriend.......something that the lead is saying versus what the guy is saying about the lead. In the past, quite often when the guy is talking about his relationship with the lead, that is a F2 edit.........that is again what JP is doing. The lead is talking of her relationship with the guy she is going to be with.........that's what she is doing with Ben. Ali talked of Roberto, Jill talked of Ed.........the final 2's talked about the relationship they are having with the lead......

One thing that I am wondering about.......Ash might be keeping Ryan in her thoughts and wondering if the connection is really there when she was thinking it might not be. I am seriously wondering if Ryan is in a suit on FRC day..........something that should maybe considered???? Maybe matching up jawlines and trying to figure out if Ryan is actually there.........maybe the GSG??

I said this exact same thing after the Hong Kong episode, because I noticed Ryan's jawline and it just struck a cord. I started comparing the height as best I could too. I've had a suspicion that GSG is Ryan.....but I've only mentioned it a couple of times because it is not a popular opinion. I am so glad you said something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:16 am

I have also thought that she lets JP go on the FD or the LCD. Why she is upset in the SC and saying I thought this would be different. Or something to that effect. Therefore, leaving Ryan and Ben. Because Ryan comes back. And Ryan ends up receiving like a Final Date. And she ultimately sends Ryan home.

I've said something to this effect before but it didn't go over so well. So, I kind of just kept it in the back of my mind waiting for someone else to say something. Even though it was pretty crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:24 am

Funny isnt it that JP seems to be wearing the black shoes that we see getting off the plane??????????????????? interesting interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:29 am

reason wrote:Funny isnt it that JP seems to be wearing the black shoes that we see getting off the plane??????????????????? interesting interesting.

This is just my opinion....and speculation....but comparing the watches and the legs and the suit. I've always thought that the one getting off the plane is Ben. I've thought several things over the course of the last few weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:16 am

Coastal wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Here are my thoughts on the edit of tonight's show:

• We knew they were going to have to cast doubt on JP being F1 and they did

• We knew they were going to have to show Ben's edit take a leap in order to make it "believable" that he is F2, much less F1, and they did

• We knew they were going to have to set-up both Ryan returning to Fiji and him being the next Bachelor, and they did

• We knew if JP was the jealous one, they were going to have to show some type of redemption edit in order for JP to get the group date rose, and they did

• We knew they were going to have to show more of Constantine's doubt in order to set-up his choosing to leave the FD episode, and they did

• We knew in the previews they would show Ben's HTD to be great and emotional and JP's to cast doubt (between both JP/Ash and his mother), and they did

In my opinion, no surprises. Pretty much exactly what I thought tonight's episode and the previews would be. Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 18 1978086825

Sorry, but i am just not on the jp train. IMO, tonight's epi showed:

1) JP is jealous, kinda dangerously so
2) JP does have a temper, you can see it under the skin boiling and the comments that were made emphasized that
3) Ben is showed as having a real gentle connection with Ash that is being shown as a nurturing one.......
4) Ben and Ash's connection is strong physical and emotional
5) we are only seeing a physical connection with JP which is traditionally F2 edit
6) we are given a clue as to why Ryan returns.........she does have the ... thought in her mind as she still wasn't sure that she made the right decision.

it's like we share a brain.

when JP was sitting on the couch and couldn't speak because he was so jealous, I saw someone with control and anger issues. It's fine to be a little jealous, but to the point you can't speak and need to walk away?? Especially AFTER Ben said they had separate rooms. Maybe this process magnified jealousy issues he displays in real life, but it definitely highlighted that he is the jealous sort, and in this scenario by itself, highlighted to the degree it was, it not F1 material - not by a longshot.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:19 am

And I really wanted to hear what Ryan had to say about tankless water heaters - when my current tank dies, I'm going to a tankless.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:39 am

anders wrote:And I really wanted to hear what Ryan had to say about tankless water heaters - when my current tank dies, I'm going to a tankless.

:greenman: Poor Ryan......so clueless!! for you Just so he'll be the energizer bunny again!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:59 am

happyntexas wrote:
Coastal wrote:

I said this exact same thing after the Hong Kong episode, because I noticed Ryan's jawline and it just struck a cord. I started comparing the height as best I could too. I've had a suspicion that GSG is Ryan.....but I've only mentioned it a couple of times because it is not a popular opinion. I am so glad you said something like that.

LOL, tell me about it. But with what I have been told, how the shows are usually edited, and what is now happening with JP and his over jealous pi's(NOT a F1 trait)..........Ben took a major lead in the F1 department in the show tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 53 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 35 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl