SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 17 of 53 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 35 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by LuvnIt Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:25 pm

happyntexas wrote:don't know where the message went. Didn't know they moved the museum to Branson. I've been here in Texas off and on since 94. Miss california climate. Hard to get used to Texas heat, no matter how long you live here. LOL All my family is back here and in Arkansas now. Nice to meet you.

Off topic again giggling yes after Roy died his son Rusty moved it all to Branson Mo as i believe it had ran it's course in Victorville Ca, so he auctioned off all their belongings and moved it to Branson but it ended up being closed up. I think Trigger was brought back to Apple Valley but not sure where .Nice to meet you as well and :Welcome
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Thank you!! I love it here. Nice & Friendly atmosphere!! So nice at this turning point in the season. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by KatydidC Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Bringing this over to the edit thread as it seems more suited for it.

I wonder if the clue tonight is insight as to the outcome of the FRC.

Who might walk away at the FRC? Could see this from JP after his curious edit tonight: He couldn't enjoy being the "groom", his temper tantrum with the guys....

On the other hand, her date with Ben just seemed flat. Ben confesses to falling in love but I didn't feel it with Ashley.

Finally, Ashley's confession at the end that perhaps she's not cut out for this process.

What does it all mean?

KatydidC

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:41 am

Here are my thoughts on the edit of tonight's show:

• We knew they were going to have to cast doubt on JP being F1 and they did
  • We knew they were going to have to show Ben's edit take a leap in order to make it "believable" that he is F2, much less F1, and they did
  • We knew they were going to have to set-up both Ryan returning to Fiji and him being the next Bachelor, and they did
  • We knew if JP was the jealous one, they were going to have to show some type of redemption edit in order for JP to get the group date rose, and they did
  • We knew they were going to have to show more of Constantine's doubt in order to set-up his choosing to leave the FD episode, and they did
  • We knew in the previews they would show Ben's HTD to be great and emotional and JP's to cast doubt (between both JP/Ash and his mother), and they did

In my opinion, no surprises. Pretty much exactly what I thought tonight's episode and the previews would be. :yes:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:43 am

Beeleever wrote:Here are my thoughts on the edit of tonight's show:

• We knew they were going to have to show Ben's edit take a leap in order to make it "believable" that he is F2, much less F1, and they did
  • We knew they were going to have to set-up both Ryan returning to Fiji and him being the next Bachelor, and they did
  • We knew if JP was the jealous one, they were going to have to show some type of redemption edit in order for JP to get the group date rose, and they did
  • We knew they were going to have to show more of Constantine's doubt in order to set-up his choosing to leave the FD episode, and they did
  • We knew in the previews they would show Ben's HTD to be great and emotional and JP's to cast doubt (between both JP/Ash and his mother), and they did

In my opinion, no surprises. Pretty much exactly what I thought tonight's episode and the previews would be. :yes:
Good Post I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:54 am

Gina wrote:

Good Post I agree

yup, exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:29 am

Sorry, but i am just not on the jp train. IMO, tonight's epi showed:

1) JP is jealous, kinda dangerously so
2) JP does have a temper, you can see it under the skin boiling and the comments that were made emphasized that
3) Ben is showed as having a real gentle connection with Ash that is being shown as a nurturing one.......
4) Ben and Ash's connection is strong physical and emotional
5) we are only seeing a physical connection with JP which is traditionally F2 edit
6) we are given a clue as to why Ryan returns.........she does have the ... thought in her mind as she still wasn't sure that she made the right decision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:48 am

Coastal wrote:

2) JP does have a temper, you can see it under the skin boiling and the comments that were made emphasized that
3) Ben is showed as having a real gentle connection with Ash that is being shown as a nurturing one.......
5) we are only seeing a physical connection with JP which is traditionally F2 edit
6) we are given a clue as to why Ryan returns.........she does have the ... thought in her mind as she still wasn't sure that she made the right decision.

I love that we are two totally unique individuals respectfully sharing what we see, even though they are polar opposites. I can totally see things from your perspective. I hope you can see them from mine.
:it is all good
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 am

Beeleever wrote:
Coastal wrote:

I love that we are two totally unique individuals respectfully sharing what we see, even though they are polar opposites. I can totally see things from your perspective. I hope you can see them from mine.
:it is all good

I do, but I also know what I have been told and it is more substancial time spent there by Ryan than what RS is leading us to believe. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:17 am

Coastal, I asked you this in the JP thread, but it probably belongs in this thread as it fits more with the edit.

Do you think Ryan might influence Ashley to choose him as F1 or influence Ashley against JP or Ben? It sounds like from what you've posted you are not seeing the Ashley/JP love. Is that because of what your source told you or is it just your perspective on what you are personally seeing?

What do you think about Ashley saying to Ryan that in her head he was her perfect guy and she was looking to see if there was romance there, but she's just not feeling it.

I really want to hear your lens. Thanks.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 am

I loved JP since he got out of the Limo..always have. I started noticing Ben after the orphanage date. I like both of these guys. They are each different and in their own way they are both great.

With that being said. I'm on a fence and see both love stories. What I don't get is everyone says they see no chemistry between Ben and Ashley. I, however, do see the chemistry. It's a slow build, but when they are together they are always touching each other (double hand holding) (her head on his shoulder). The kisses are just pecks, but I think maybe he is camera shy a little. Not much into the PDA and can't get used to the Cameras. Someone said that Trista and Ryan's kisses always seemed kind of awkward. But, I have never seen that season. Just heard about.

My question is, does anyone else see the slow sweet chemistry? I see the chemistry with JP, but I also it with Ben too. Just different, it's emotional.

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:26 am

Interesting to say the least.

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 17 24quutf
Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 17 29oh2x5

BTW, I did not label that picture!! giggling

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 17 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 53 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 35 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl