SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 44 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My source was able to steal this sc from the FRC!!

Des with her Neil Lane ring:
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 44 6053115961_c749bcf9ed_z
rofl rofl rofl 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:24 pm

ew ew ew

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:09 am

I learned how to make a small pic bigger.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 44 Htd_zpsf99781cc

Now, if I could figure out to do that with the mystery cap with better quality too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:12 am

I hope Desiree's conversation with Brooks' mom goes as well as Ashley's conversation did with JP's mom. To me that was a great indication of where she was at with JP and how comfortable his mom seemed with the relationship that was continue to form.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:37 am

ZevirahWolf wrote:Uhmm... What exactly is the purpose of this thread? Embarressed! Sorry;

gabriele wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:Uhmm... What exactly is the purpose of this thread? Embarressed! Sorry;
laugh out loud, i think it is for the previews of the FRC when the guys get out of the limo and we all go crazy debating who's feet, shoes and legs they are. giggling
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:38 am

atem wrote:I learned how to make a small pic bigger.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 44 Htd_zpsf99781cc

Now, if I could figure out to do that with the mystery cap with better quality too.

Was this from a commercial? I remember seeing this being discussed, but I couldn't find the preview video.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:05 am

Love_Me wrote:

Was this from a commercial? I remember seeing this being discussed, but I couldn't find the preview video.

Yeah, but barb captured it. It was never put online.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:03 pm

atem wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Yeah, but barb captured it.  It was never put online.

Thanks, atem!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:09 pm

Love_Me wrote:
atem wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Thanks, atem!

Yes thanks Atem. Now if only I can learn to do what you do.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:33 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
atem wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Thanks, atem!

Thanks so much Barb for bringing the picture over here. bestbud! 
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Love_Me wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
atem wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Thanks, atem!

Thanks so much Barb for bringing the picture over here. bestbud! 

Your welcome and thank you for such a great forum you and San have created!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:10 am

Can anyone tell what Desiree is wearing when they are hugging on the beach?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless