SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 40 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by richmondrose Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:21 pm

atem wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Can't see what's in Des' hand but Brooks has the trusty old wine bottle in his. Wonder who it's for.

You see in the banner that they had some wine themselves and a person that knows the family has already said that several have married outside the Mormon faith.

That wine bottle is pretty small for the whole group unless it was like the miracle of the loaves and fish.giggling 
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:25 pm

I thought it looked like an umbrella.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:32 pm

2observe wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Thanks for the SCs Love-Me.  This is the most interesting picture....What are they thinking?

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 40 1006242_485517541526834_178198451_n
Hmmm.....Brooks only gives Des a one arm hug???  That is interesting.Hugesmile 

Actually I'm watching this episode again as I type. Drew is giving Chris that look and Chris acknowledges like they know the connection between Brooks and Des. Remember , that last date Drew remembers was Brooks getting the GD rose and now Des talked about how Brooks can cheer her up. James and Mikey said they were bummed that Brooks got the rose so why not Drew too? He could have related those feelings to Chris. But they are most definitely sharing a look. Chris even admitted he can see a connection between Des and Brooks. They are just justifiably jealous/nervous how much more Bres will connect. IMO
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:03 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
2observe wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Thanks for the SCs Love-Me.  This is the most interesting picture....What are they thinking?

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 40 1006242_485517541526834_178198451_n
Hmmm.....Brooks only gives Des a one arm hug???  That is interesting.Hugesmile 

Actually I'm watching this episode again as I type. Drew is giving Chris that look and Chris acknowledges like they know the connection between Brooks and Des. Remember , that last date Drew remembers was Brooks getting the GD rose and now Des talked about how Brooks can cheer her up. James and Mikey said they were bummed that Brooks got the rose so why not Drew too? He could have related those feelings to Chris. But they are most definitely sharing a look. Chris even admitted he can see a connection between Des and Brooks. They are just justifiably jealous/nervous how much more Bres will connect. IMO

Not to speculate, but it also shows how Drew might have a problem with how Des feels about Brooks later, when she should be all-in with him. She tells him she's given him 100%, but he says it just won't work, he can't help how he feels. I think Drew could get jealous and not be able to deal with her feelings for Brooks that she probably can't hide all the way after he is gone.

It's obvious in this pic, by his look, that they have been talking about it behind Brooks' back. It's probably why it's on Chris' mind enough to bring it up all the time. We know how Drew is about right and wrong and seeing things that bug him and addressing it with people. And it explains why Drew doesn't follow either of them on Twitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:52 pm

Could be Canyon. I even watched this scene in slo-mo. Drew seemed perfectly ok when Des hugged Michael first. Drew and Des shared a brief look when he stood up but Michael got the first hug and when she went to Brooks, that's the face he made looking over at Chris. I think these guys are open about their feelings for Des and discuss them. I'm not saying the kisses or anything but they are open and supportive. When Brooks came into the room after getting ready for Des, Chris evens makes a place for Brooks to sit and pats the cushion as if to say, over here buddy. I think Brooks listens more than he talks to the guys so he takes in what they say but not share too much of his feelings.

I like how Brooks references his kisses. First date, this might be that first kiss with someone I spend the rest of my life with.
Cloud 9 kiss, he references looking back and remembering that kiss with your wife.

Another thing Brooks said is, "even though we are in different places , there's no way I am going to know if I want to start running and get to the finish line unless I do introduce her to my family.

He says his family is the most precious thing to him. He's being so realistic and not all gaga about this.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:56 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Could be Canyon. I even watched this scene in slo-mo. Drew seemed perfectly ok when Des hugged Michael first. Drew and Des shared a brief look when he stood up but Michael got the first hug and when she went to Brooks, that's the face he made looking over at Chris. I think these guys are open about their feelings for Des and discuss them. I'm not saying the kisses or anything but they are open and supportive. When Brooks came into the room after getting ready for Des, Chris evens makes a place for Brooks to sit and pats the cushion as if to say, over here buddy. I think Brooks listens more than he talks to the guys so he takes in what they say but not share too much of his feelings.

I like how Brooks references his kisses. First date, this might be that first kiss with someone I spend the rest of my life with.
Cloud 9 kiss, he references looking back and remembering that kiss with your wife.

Another thing Brooks said is, "even though we are in different places , there's no way I am going to know if I want to start running and get to the finish line unless I do introduce her to my family.

He says his family is the most precious thing to him. He's being so realistic and not all gaga about this.

He is and I love that about him. I didn't remember him saying that. That's neat.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:10 pm

canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Could be Canyon. I even watched this scene in slo-mo. Drew seemed perfectly ok when Des hugged Michael first. Drew and Des shared a brief look when he stood up but Michael got the first hug and when she went to Brooks, that's the face he made looking over at Chris. I think these guys are open about their feelings for Des and discuss them. I'm not saying the kisses or anything but they are open and supportive. When Brooks came into the room after getting ready for Des, Chris evens makes a place for Brooks to sit and pats the cushion as if to say, over here buddy. I think Brooks listens more than he talks to the guys so he takes in what they say but not share too much of his feelings.

He is and I love that about him. I didn't remember him saying that. That's neat.

If you ever find a way to rewatch, it's right before Des is holding him and looking up and asking him if he
wants her to meet his family. Even that scene she is openly swooning.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:20 pm

There is a possible find for the 2nd mystery cap for Brooks. Kasha thinks it may be at the BH hotel they stay at for the Final 4 RC. But, I don't think it is it. Have you guys checked it out yet?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:21 pm

atem wrote:There is a possible find for the 2nd mystery cap for Brooks.  Kasha thinks it may be at the BH hotel they stay at for the Final 4 RC.  But, I don't think it is it.  Have you guys checked it out yet?

The wall color and bookcases could be convincing.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:24 pm

auntie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
2observe wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Why do they seem so small going into his home?  Is the house that huge...land of the giants?

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 40 1044841_485503388194916_2140457674_n
If that house is Brooks HTD, then I think that it has a library. ETA: I know that the clothes don't match. lol.

WHAT? They visit a library??? Where there are bookshelves??? What? Brooks is wearing something different? Like maybe there's a blue sweater under his jacket??

Geez, for that big of a house you think they could get both lights to work.

Don't the guys have to stay in a hotel the week they do their HTDs?

Re: the lights...jeez! I never notice stuff like that!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:27 pm

nutty1 wrote:
atem wrote:There is a possible find for the 2nd mystery cap for Brooks.  Kasha thinks it may be at the BH hotel they stay at for the Final 4 RC.  But, I don't think it is it.  Have you guys checked it out yet?

The wall color and bookcases could be convincing.

I guess I need to see more pics of the rooms, because the wall color looks a bit different to me.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:35 am

Love_me created some adorable gifs from their date in Madeira!

http://bachandbachettefans.tumblr.com/

How much you want to bet the talk about meeting his family was after the fireworks/kiss and not before? Seemed like it jumped from their conversation into the fireworks!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless