SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 39 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:44 pm

SueSt wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I have noticed that Brooks frequently has his hand in his pocket.

Interesting... according to a body language expert: Stuffing your hands in your pockets means you're probably hiding something...

His feelings?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:48 pm

I always have my hands in my pockets…I'm not hiding a thing, LOL!! giggling 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Maybe he has a lucky charm in there he likes to play with.

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:58 pm

canyonvue wrote:Maybe he has a lucky charm in there he likes to play with.

OMG!! My mind just went into the gutter when I read your post. Sorry! Haha!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:17 pm

DMBFan wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Maybe he has a lucky charm in there he likes to play with.

OMG!!  My mind just went into the gutter when I read your post.  Sorry! Haha!

OMG. hehehe 

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:53 pm

2observe wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Why do they seem so small going into his home?  Is the house that huge...land of the giants?

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 39 1044841_485503388194916_2140457674_n
If that house is Brooks HTD, then I think that it has a library. ETA: I know that the clothes don't match. lol.

WHAT? They visit a library??? Where there are bookshelves??? What? Brooks is wearing something different? Like maybe there's a blue sweater under his jacket??
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:55 pm

Actually it seems like it's the entry way to the house lol.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:01 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
2observe wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Why do they seem so small going into his home?  Is the house that huge...land of the giants?

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 39 1044841_485503388194916_2140457674_n
If that house is Brooks HTD, then I think that it has a library. ETA: I know that the clothes don't match. lol.

WHAT? They visit a library??? Where there are bookshelves??? What? Brooks is wearing something different? Like maybe there's a blue sweater under his jacket??

He's not wearing and sweater under that jacket. The banner has what he's wearing.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:03 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
2observe wrote:

Geez, for that big of a house you think they could get both lights to work.

Don't the guys have to stay in a hotel the week they do their HTDs?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:07 pm

Is she holding the gift in that picture?? She has one when she enters the house.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Can't see what's in Des' hand but Brooks has the trusty old wine bottle in his. Wonder who it's for.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:17 pm

richmondrose wrote:Can't see what's in Des' hand but Brooks has the trusty old wine bottle in his. Wonder who it's for.

You see in the banner that they had some wine themselves and a person that knows the family has already said that several have married outside the Mormon faith.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless