SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 33 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by asim Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:37 pm

agentcurls wrote:]The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 33 7b34f82c-2aae-4822-aacd-96f491a860ac

Reminds me so much of Cupcake.

Agentcurls, I thought the same thing when I saw that, so glad you captured it!!High clap 
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by mrsbatonmom Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:46 pm

asim wrote:
agentcurls wrote:]The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 33 7b34f82c-2aae-4822-aacd-96f491a860ac

Agentcurls, I thought the same thing when I saw that, so glad you captured it!!High clap 

I have to agree! See is gaga for Brooks.
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:00 pm

I think I am going to watch their clip like a billion times before it even happens! Talk about a MEGA awesome experience, date and connection on the screen! Those clouds were so freaking awesome. I can't wait til Love_me makes gifs of that!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:53 pm

[quote="atem"]I think I am going to watch their clip like a billion times before it even happens! Talk about a MEGA awesome experience, date and connection on the screen! Those clouds were so freaking awesome. I can't wait til Love_me makes gifs of that![/quotient this about the time Fleiss tweeted "London Fog rolled in"? Well it sure did there..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
atem wrote:I think I am going to watch their clip like a billion times before it even happens!  Talk about a MEGA awesome experience, date and connection on the screen!  Those clouds were so freaking awesome.  I can't wait til Love_me makes gifs of that![/quotient this about the time Fleiss tweeted "London Fog rolled in"? Well it sure did there..

That's what is so strange. He wrote that before their date.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:29 pm

mrsbatonmom wrote:
asim wrote:

I have to agree!  See is gaga for Brooks.  

Add me too. There was an almost exact cap do Ashley I think in Chaing Mai(sp?) where it's like his shoulder is hiding this undeniable smile, but the eyes still show it. I love these 2 as much as Jash. So glad to be seeing something of this level again. I thought it was a one time only treat.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:34 pm

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 33 <a href=The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 33 Ec67669a-e6d6-4bd3-8598-e5f3de71bec4

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 33 <a href=The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 33 525fbe73-d291-464a-b424-5eb1eeadecce

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 33 <a href=The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 33 A76f6487-a988-4e4e-a631-cccf4168be37

On the way into the soccer stadium....Not major SCs but....it's the "little things"...they seem to gravitate towards one another.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:39 pm

agentcurls wrote:The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 33 <a href=The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 33 Ec67669a-e6d6-4bd3-8598-e5f3de71bec4

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 33 <a href=The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 33 525fbe73-d291-464a-b424-5eb1eeadecce

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 33 <a href=The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 33 A76f6487-a988-4e4e-a631-cccf4168be37

On the way into the soccer stadium....Not major SCs but....it's the "little things"...they seem to gravitate towards one another.

Cute. I wish they showed more of the practice.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:45 pm

That's the SC's I was talking about Agentcurls! She totally gravitated towards him. Lets not forget the soccer practice sc where she and Brooks are playing together.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:52 pm

BarbB222 wrote:That's the SC's I was talking about Agentcurls! She totally gravitated towards him. Lets not forget the soccer practice sc where she and Brooks are  playing together.

I wish they would've shown that!Embarressed!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:03 pm

agentcurls wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:That's the SC's I was talking about Agentcurls! She totally gravitated towards him. Lets not forget the soccer practice sc where she and Brooks are  playing together.

I wish they would've shown that!Embarressed!

Me, too. :Frown: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:21 pm

Agentcurls, I'm :Drool: ing at your avatar. I wish he wasn't sad but man that is a good picture of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless