SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 32 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:14 am

Don't you wish we could hear what they are talking about when they are laughing in these pictures? This couple is adorable!!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:16 am

Rolly wrote:Don't you wish we could hear what they are talking about when they are laughing in these pictures? This couple is adorable!!!!

I think I heard her say 'You love it' or something.  Yeah, I wish we did get to hear it instead of the usual VO bull.

Desiree is so bad...giggling 

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 32 1009742_482201881858400_831384002_n
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 32 1013390_482201905191731_794454921_n

Last edited by atem on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:17 am

She doesn't get that close with any of the other guys. Not even Drew and Chris. There's always something separating them, or a distance between them. The fact that she got as close as she possibly could to Brooks without being TOO obvious, in a public setting (like just pushing him over and laying on top of him giggling ), shows she wants more.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:23 pm

Not all lap sitting are created equal IMO. Sitting sideways is not as sensual as sitting between one's legs. One can imagine why. Besides sitting, under the blankets, they are holding hands and she has her legs on him again. For those who think they have just a physical relationship, the posted SC's above say otherwise. When Des talks. Brooks is very attentive. It's the same with Des when Brooks talk . I'd say that's the complete package.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:38 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Not all lap sitting are created equal IMO. Sitting sideways is not as sensual as sitting between one's legs. One can imagine why. Besides sitting, under the blankets, they are holding hands and she has her legs on him again. For those who think they have just a physical relationship, the posted SC's above say otherwise. When Des talks. Brooks is very attentive. It's the same with Des when Brooks talk . I'd say that's the complete package.

I have to say that when Des and Brooks are together in hiding that she is fully devoted to him and gives him a lot of love and attention.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:52 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Not all lap sitting are created equal IMO. Sitting sideways is not as sensual as sitting between one's legs. One can imagine why. Besides sitting, under the blankets, they are holding hands and she has her legs on him again. For those who think they have just a physical relationship, the posted SC's above say otherwise. When Des talks. Brooks is very attentive. It's the same with Des when Brooks talk . I'd say that's the complete package.

So true, so true, for these two , to at this point only have been on a single 1 on 1 date and had three group dates, and this is during the SQT they get from a group date, this is a very intimate way to sit with a man you've only know 4 episodes now. We must remember over the entire season they only get to spend about a total of 1-15 hours over 6-8 weeks of filming to get to know he F1.
So their is so much more to BRES, TPTB have thoroughly cut out. On her first date with him she felt a connetion enough to drap her legs over him, from that point it has only gotten more and more close with them. They are so attentive and in tune with each other at all times, when one speaks the other listen to every word, they smile and glow when looking into each others eyes.

To me as HOT as the kiss with Drew and Juan P were, those to me seem to be the physical. I believe she does care for Drew, but she is not emotional invested with anyone like she is with Brooks. :yes: 

Des has no poker face and as the old saying goes, the eyes are the opening to one's body and soul. She is lost in this man and he in her! cloud nine :Flirty: :sweetlove:

A bumpy ride is ahead for whatever the reason, but in the end, NOTHING will keep her from picking him as the Final guy and saying :iloveyou 

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Di_ATL wrote:

So true, so true, for these two , to at this point only have been on a single 1 on 1 date and had three group dates, and this is during the SQT they get from a group date, this is a very intimate way to sit with a man you've only know 4 episodes now. We must remember over the entire season they only get to spend about a total of 1-15 hours over 6-8 weeks of filming to get to know he F1.
So their is so much more to BRES, TPTB have thoroughly cut out. On her first date with him she felt a connetion enough to drap her legs over him, from that point it has only gotten more and more close with them. They are so attentive and in tune with each other at all times, when one speaks the other listen to every word, they smile and glow when looking into each others eyes.

To me as HOT as the kiss with Drew and Juan P were, those to me seem to be the physical. I believe she does care for Drew, but she is not emotional invested with anyone like she is with Brooks. :yes: 

Des has no poker face and as the old saying goes, the eyes are the opening to one's body and soul. She is lost in this man and he in her! cloud nine :Flirty: :sweetlove:

A bumpy ride is ahead for whatever the reason, but in the end, NOTHING will keep her from picking him as the Final guy and saying :iloveyou   

Love your emoticons! So cute! ITA with you. Ain't no mountain high enough to keep theses two being together. If for some reason they weren't on the same page, a falling out can reverse that and align their thinking. Now I'm singing Ain't No Mountain High Enough!:cutesmile!: 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:03 pm

]The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 32 7b34f82c-2aae-4822-aacd-96f491a860ac

Reminds me so much of Cupcake.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:05 pm

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 32 E140b246-42dc-46db-946c-314dad5ff944

They find ways to sneak looks at one another.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:11 pm

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 32 74486c6b-848e-4c8e-8ab9-46ccc804b1d9

I wish you weren't in the way, Michael. You are blocking my view of Brooks.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:15 pm

agentcurls wrote:The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 32 74486c6b-848e-4c8e-8ab9-46ccc804b1d9

Totally true! Even on soccer date. Did you see how she caught up with Brooks as they jogged into the stadium? Do you have an SC showing that Agent?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:25 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 32 74486c6b-848e-4c8e-8ab9-46ccc804b1d9

Totally true! Even on soccer date. Did you see how she caught up with Brooks as they jogged into the stadium? Do you have an SC showing that Agent?

and after this she leaves with her man, her blanket and sits between his legs to share kisses. love it. :yes:  cloud nine heartbeat 

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless