SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 5 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 9:57 pm

umngirl wrote:
sdmom wrote:If she brought 4 guys to Antigua, that means no one got cut after hometown dates? IIRC, Jillian had 5 hometown dates, 4 fantasy dates, Ed, Kip, Reid and Wes?

Jillian had an extra set of dates in Spain, but those weren't the FD. Her actual FD were in Hawaii and there were only three: Ed, Kiptyn, and Reid.

Yeah that's what I thought too... I was confused for a sec because Jillian had her hometown dates on episode 7 not 8(directly before FDs) as is the norm now...

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by sdmom Wed May 22, 2013 9:58 pm

umngirl wrote:
sdmom wrote:If she brought 4 guys to Antigua, that means no one got cut after hometown dates? IIRC, Jillian had 5 hometown dates, 4 fantasy dates, Ed, Kip, Reid and Wes?

Jillian had an extra set of dates in Spain, but those weren't the FD. Her actual FD were in Hawaii and there were only three: Ed, Kiptyn, and Reid.

Thanks for the clarification. My point is unless Des had more than 4 hometown dates, it's highly unlikely she took 4 guys to Antigua for fantasy dates. IMO, of course.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 9:59 pm

Well, she for sure took Chris and Zak from what we see. Only one not with any caps in Antigua is Brooks and I still think he's Final 1. There's got to be a reason why there isn't ONE cap of him there.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 22, 2013 9:59 pm

atem wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Yeah, but she did have a fantasy suite card for the Spain dates too.

Did she? I don't remember there being actual cards just the idea of spending more time together. But I haven't watched that season in years so my memory is hazy.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 5 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 5 86669110 The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 22, 2013 10:06 pm

atem wrote:Well, she for sure took Chris and Zak from what we see. Only one not with any caps in Antigua is Brooks and I still think he's Final 1. There's got to be a reason why there isn't ONE cap of him there.

Can you tell me what evidence or photos we have of Chris and Zak is Antigua, thanks?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 10:08 pm

sdmom wrote:
atem wrote:Well, she for sure took Chris and Zak from what we see. Only one not with any caps in Antigua is Brooks and I still think he's Final 1. There's got to be a reason why there isn't ONE cap of him there.

Can you tell me what evidence or photos we have of Chris and Zak is Antigua, thanks?

Sure, the cap of the guy in grey with Desiree holding the fantasy date card (Zak) and kisses him and when she meets Chris where those waves are crashing and she's wearing a fringe type top. That is 100% Antigua from pics and vids I've seen.

umngirl wrote:
atem wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Did she? I don't remember there being actual cards just the idea of spending more time together. But I haven't watched that season in years so my memory is hazy.

Remember how she said it was 'too soon' (but it wasn't a few days later) and turned Reid down (actually they did go, but it was cut out), she 'looked' at the room with Kiptin (both of them drunk out of their mind and made out on the bed) and she only said yes to Ed, because he just came back and they 'had a lot to talk about'.

Last edited by atem on Wed May 22, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 22, 2013 10:12 pm

atem wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Sure, the cap of the guy in grey with Desiree holding the fantasy date card and kisses him and when she meets Chris where those waves are crashing and she's wearing a fringe type top. That is 100% Antigua from pics and vids I've seen.

umngirl wrote:
atem wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Remember how she said it was 'too soon' (but it wasn't a few days later) and turned Reid down (actually they did go, but it was cut out), she 'looked' at the room with Kiptin (both of them drunk out of their mind and made out on the bed) and she only said yes to Ed, because he just came back and they 'had a lot to talk about'.

Oh I remember that stuff, I just don't remember them reading actual cards.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 5 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 5 86669110 The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Here are some Gifs I made of Drew & Desiree.

I need to re-make the last Gif.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 5 Tumblr_mn88gkYXUY1qh5vbwo4_250The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 5 Tumblr_mn880m9u0u1qh5vbwo4_250The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 5 Tumblr_mn87y6l8IO1qh5vbwo2_250

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 5 Tumblr_mn872qxsL41qh5vbwo1_250The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 5 Tumblr_mn872qxsL41qh5vbwo6_250The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 5 Tumblr_mn87y6l8IO1qh5vbwo6_250
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 22, 2013 10:31 pm

[quote="atem"]
sdmom wrote:

Sure, the cap of the guy in grey with Desiree holding the fantasy date card (Zak) and kisses him and when she meets Chris where those waves are crashing and she's wearing a fringe type top. That is 100% Antigua from pics and vids I've seen.

Thanks, atem. I really want Drew in F3 giggling Are we sure it's Zak and that's the fantasy card she was holding? Funny we don't have any physical evidence of Brooks in Antigua.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 10:33 pm

[quote="sdmom"]
atem wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Thanks, atem. I really want Drew in F3 giggling Are we sure it's Zak and that's the fantasy card she was holding? Funny we don't have any physical evidence of Brooks in Antigua.

See sideburns...

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 5 18279910
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 5 48545710
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 5 94139210

The guy she is kissing is definitely Zak look at the sideburns, Chris has pointy ones while Zak's match.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 5 Vidbul11
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 5 Vidbul12

Last edited by ZevirahWolf on Wed May 22, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 10:35 pm

[quote="sdmom"]
atem wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Yeah and that's where that 'twists and turns' and 'breaking the rules' and saying that she likes a 'witty, sarcastic guy that makes her laugh' that still has me thinking Brooks (the Witty one) is Final 1. I'm still not getting what the heck happened though.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 10:43 pm

[quote="atem"]
sdmom wrote:
atem wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Yeah and that's where that 'twists and turns' and 'breaking the rules' and saying that she likes a 'witty, sarcastic guy that makes her laugh' that still has me thinking Brooks (the Witty one) is Final 1. I'm still not getting what the heck happened though.

I know Zak does not have a fan-club here but this description also matches him.....we saw how funny/witty/sarcastic he was in his Q&As...
Hell, this description could also match Chris, who knows?....
Ps. I don't have a single problem with Brooks being F1 but something seems just wonky to me here...;

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby