SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 4 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 22, 2013 9:27 pm

julychild wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:This is very interesting. My only damper: Could the picture of Drew and Des be photo shopped in front of the harbor picture of Antigua? The rock and the two of them look clear, the rest is a bit less so???

If this is a true picture, you guys have quite a find!!

These are screencaps from the video released last night, not actual photos, haha.

Wow that's right. Please excuse my ignorance...can they photo shop the video? giggling

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by Baseball Mom Wed May 22, 2013 9:30 pm

julychild wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:This is very interesting. My only damper: Could the picture of Drew and Des be photo shopped in front of the harbor picture of Antigua? The rock and the two of them look clear, the rest is a bit less so???

These are screencaps from the video released last night, not actual photos, haha.

So....does this mean she brought 4 guys to Antigua question I know they say there are no rules, but would TPTB allow that?

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Desiree keeps saying 'A lot of twists and turns' happen! Maybe, all 4 go, but Brooks is still Final 1.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed May 22, 2013 9:39 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
julychild wrote:

Wow that's right. Please excuse my ignorance...can they photo shop the video? giggling

I was right there with you Pav. I had no idea either. bestbud!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 9:40 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
julychild wrote:

So....does this mean she brought 4 guys to Antigua question I know they say there are no rules, but would TPTB allow that?

I don't think it would work (screen-times wise). Imagine a forth 1-on-1 date(during a the day AND the evening portion of the date) a fourth introductory monolog from Des and a fourth vid message....
Perhaps the spoilers were wrong... it happens... maybe ABC "gave out" a wrong spoiler on purpose..no clue;

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Peppermom wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
julychild wrote:

I was right there with you Pav. I had no idea either. bestbud!

giggling I doubt it! I think this is one of the 'rules' she breaks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 9:45 pm

also I don't think they could(or would) get a fourth additional suite on such a short notice, just because Des couldn't make up her mind JMHO, but who knows... I am open for everything and wish Des all the best;

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 22, 2013 9:46 pm

If she brought 4 guys to Antigua, that means no one got cut after hometown dates? IIRC, Jillian had 6 hometown dates, and Jesse and Michael were cut , then 4 fantasy dates, Ed, Kip, Reid and Wes?

Last edited by sdmom on Wed May 22, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 9:48 pm

sdmom wrote:If she brought 4 guys to Antigua, that means no one got cut after hometown dates? IIRC, Jillian had 5 hometown dates, 4 fantasy dates, Ed, Kip, Reid and Wes?

...... huh wait a sec;

Last edited by ZevirahWolf on Wed May 22, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 9:49 pm

sdmom wrote:If she brought 4 guys to Antigua, that means no one got cut after hometown dates? IIRC, Jillian had 5 hometown dates, 4 fantasy dates, Ed, Kip, Reid and Wes?

Yeah, but with Jillian's season she was still filming when the show was airing.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 22, 2013 9:53 pm

Jillian had an extra set of dates in Spain, but those weren't the FD. Her actual FD were in Hawaii and there were only three: Ed, Kiptyn, and Reid.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 4 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 4 86669110 The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 9:55 pm

umngirl wrote:

Jillian had an extra set of dates in Spain, but those weren't the FD. Her actual FD were in Hawaii and there were only three: Ed, Kiptyn, and Reid.

Yeah, but she did have a fantasy suite card for the Spain dates too.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby