SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by california90 Wed May 22, 2013 8:49 pm

Hmm, maybe its Zak? I can't really tell either who it is.

Edit: Actually, I'm more convinced its Drew. I tried to match the sideburn hair and Zak's is different.

Zak
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 Vidbul65

Drew
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 970798_465486956863226_1015959956_n

california90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Really? I see 100% Drew in this shot. It looks identical to the other kissing shots of them imo. lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Here's one:

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 Eueu6b

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 942812_465487703529818_735086699_n
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Great sleuthing work guys!;
But there is also a shot of Zak and Des walking on the beach in their swimwear(Spain/Madeira were way to cold at the time to casually stroll around the beach with crystal clear blue water)
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 Vidbul10
....Antigua is the only place it could had been....

Plus there are the ones where they are kissing and holding what appears to be a fantasy suit card... there are even palms in the background(def. exotic)
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 18279910
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 48545710
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 94139210

But than there are also pics of Chris in the helicopter and in the water....

Maybe ABC purposely planted a false rumor this time around and Brooks is cut at the hometowns...Wouldn't put it past them TBH no idea

Last edited by ZevirahWolf on Wed May 22, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 22, 2013 8:58 pm

See my edit above! Lol. Yes, I'm convinced its Drew.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 22, 2013 9:13 pm

But the first one looks like Chris to me...
We need height comparison!
ZevirahWolf wrote:Great sleuthing work guys!;
But there is also a shot of Zak and Des walking on the beach in their swimwear(Spain/Madeira were way to cold at the time to casually stroll around the beach with crystal clear blue water)
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 Vidbul10

Plus there are the ones where they are kissing and holding what appears to be a fantasy suit card... there are even palms in the background(def. exotic)
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 18279910
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 48545710
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 94139210

Maybe ABC purposely planted a false rumor this time around and Brooks is cut at the hometowns...Wouldn't put it past them TBH no idea
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 9:15 pm

The guy she is kissing is definitely Zak look at the sideburns Chris has pointy ones while Zak has square ones..

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 Vidbul11
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 Vidbul12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 9:18 pm

sdmom wrote:But the first one looks like Chris to me...
We need height comparison!

Chris isn't that beefy or tan... He is definitely more lanky and the guy in the pic has pretty muscular board shoulders...

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 9:18 pm

momoftrips wrote:Julychild posted a picture of Antigua last night that has a very similar landscape to the cap of Drew and Des kissing. She asked me to help her with this and this it what we came up with.

This area of Antigua is called English Harbour. Not only is the landscape similar but there are several houses/structures that seem to match.

The structure behind Des and Drew looks to be Fort Berkeley:
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 Eueu6b
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 1o858z
The walls seem to match:
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 2vwfs5s

These houses look to be a match as well:
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 Htwlzt
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 3 4r2umr

If anyone can find a place similar to this on Madeira Island please post it so we can figure this out.

High clap Awesome sleuthing! I knew when I first saw those caps it screamed Antigua, because for weeks I was looking at vids and pictures of the place!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 22, 2013 9:18 pm

This is very interesting. My only damper: Could the picture of Drew and Des be photo shopped in front of the harbor picture of Antigua? The rock and the two of them look clear, the rest is a bit less so???

If this is a true picture, you guys have quite a find!!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 22, 2013 9:25 pm

pavalygurl wrote:This is very interesting. My only damper: Could the picture of Drew and Des be photo shopped in front of the harbor picture of Antigua? The rock and the two of them look clear, the rest is a bit less so???

If this is a true picture, you guys have quite a find!!

These are screencaps from the video released last night, not actual photos, haha.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Wow. You guys are awesome. Now what could this mean for how the final 4 really shakes out .... glad there are still some unknowns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby