SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 11:23 am

Younger and skinnier Val Kilmer :)

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 11:24 am

Pattycake92 wrote:It looks like they have great chemistry. I wonder why she didn't take him to fantasy suite? Maybe a case of him liking her way more than she liked him.

If she knew early on she had fallen for Brooks, maybe she took to F4 guys she wouldnt hurt too much or that TPTB asked her to as potential leads?

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 22, 2013 3:10 pm

They do have great chemistry and are playful and serious with each other. They sure do like kissing each other as well. I am enjoying seeing them together regardless of the outcome. They make a nice couple for as long as they do. I keep going back to Reid/Jilly comparisons. They were my favorite couple that wasn't. :yes:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 22, 2013 3:16 pm

sophienette wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:It looks like they have great chemistry. I wonder why she didn't take him to fantasy suite? Maybe a case of him liking her way more than she liked him.

If she knew early on she had fallen for Brooks, maybe she took to F4 guys she wouldnt hurt too much or that TPTB asked her to as potential leads?

Thats what I think too, esp. potential lead/tptb picks who goes home at what time.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 3:18 pm

pavalygurl wrote:They do have great chemistry and are playful and serious with each other. They sure do like kissing each other as well. I am enjoying seeing them together regardless of the outcome. They make a nice couple for as long as they do. I keep going back to Reid/Jilly comparisons. They were my favorite couple that wasn't. :yes:

Mine too. :Smiley:

I got to know when that cap of them in that rocky area is, because it sure looks a lot like Antigua to me!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 22, 2013 3:24 pm

I was surprised also that according to RS Zak goes to Antigua and not Drew. It could be as some have said, to spare Drew further heartbreak as he does seem into her. However, TPTB usually like someone to be heartbroken if they are considering them for the next lead, which I think they are with Drew.
The cap in the rocky area is a puzzle to me as well. A quick first glance led me to think it was in AZ on HTDs, but I have been in that area and the water is not AZ. It is most likely on Maderia during Special Quality Time on a group date.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 22, 2013 5:59 pm

I have to LOL at Drew's hair: I bet he never had a bad hair day! He and Des look really cute and sweet together, like two high school kids who have crush on each other. I can see him the next Bachelor: good-looking, great body, sincere, with great background family story.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Didn't that one part in the preview with him saying he felt like she knew him or whatever was what a typical LCD guy/gal says?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed May 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Julychild posted a picture of Antigua last night that has a very similar landscape to the cap of Drew and Des kissing. She asked me to help her with this and this it what we came up with.

This area of Antigua is called English Harbour. Not only is the landscape similar but there are several houses/structures that seem to match.

The structure behind Des and Drew looks to be Fort Berkeley:
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 Eueu6b
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 1o858z
The walls seem to match:
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 2vwfs5s

These houses look to be a match as well:
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 Htwlzt
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 4r2umr

If anyone can find a place similar to this on Madeira Island please post it so we can figure this out.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Very interesting you guys!!! According to RS Drew isn't supposed to make it to Antigua. Keep up the great work! Love the sleuthing!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 22, 2013 8:33 pm

They're so tiny, how do you guys do it?! LOL.

But interesting! Drew's dad did like that one resort and it was posted on his timeline. That was why I thought he made it to at least F3 because if he was cut at F4, he would be home (unless Drew was sequestered.. ).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 22, 2013 8:44 pm

This is the aerial view of Antigua from Obama Mountain that started it all. Thanks to Momoftrips, we were able to identify some landmarks. Unless the guy is not Drew (it looks like him!), I am well convinced the scene is from Antigua. Maybe some new information will come out soon (or not), we will see.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 Antigua1a_zps945e80dc

Last edited by julychild on Wed May 22, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ammend)

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby