SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 6 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by julychild Wed May 22, 2013 10:44 pm

[quote="atem"]
sdmom wrote:
atem wrote:
sdmom wrote:
atem wrote:Well, she for sure took Chris and Zak from what we see. Only one not with any caps in Antigua is Brooks and I still think he's Final 1. There's got to be a reason why there isn't ONE cap of him there.

Can you tell me what evidence or photos we have of Chris and Zak is Antigua, thanks?

Sure, the cap of the guy in grey with Desiree holding the fantasy date card (Zak) and kisses him and when she meets Chris where those waves are crashing and she's wearing a fringe type top. That is 100% Antigua from pics and vids I've seen.

Thanks, atem. I really want Drew in F3 giggling Are we sure it's Zak and that's the fantasy card she was holding? Funny we don't have any physical evidence of Brooks in Antigua.

Yeah and that's where that 'twists and turns' and 'breaking the rules' and saying that she likes a 'witty, sarcastic guy that makes her laugh' that still has me thinking Brooks (the Witty one) is Final 1. I'm still not getting what the heck happened though.

...Zak is also "witty and sarcastic". I wouldn't put too much stock into the rule breaking and twist and turns comments, Sean parroted the same party line and it turned out to be nothing major!!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Then what do you think happened?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 22, 2013 10:52 pm

atem wrote:Then what do you think happened?

I have no idea!!!! If not for the "crashing waves" scene I would have said Chris is F4, but that is clearly Devils Bridge, Antigua. So far, we have been able to "place" both Drew and Chris in Antigua, the "twist" lies between Zak and Brooks!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed May 22, 2013 10:54 pm

ZevirahWolf wrote:
I know Zak does not have a fan-club here but this description also matches him.....we saw how funny/witty/sarcastic he was in his Q&As...
Hell, this description could also match Chris, who knows?....
Ps. I don't have a single problem with Brooks being F1 but something seems just wonky to me here...;

Actually, I don't mind Zak. I like a guy with a sense of humor and maybe he is a little out there compared to the other guys but I find that interesting. I do agree with you Zevirah, it is a little puzzling how we can't find any caps of Brooks in Antigua. Also, if Drew was indeed cut at hometowns, then how does he have pictures with Desiree in Antigua...pictures that have been sleuthed and verified by our awesome colleagues clapping! Unless of course, that's not Drew and we are all wrong in saying that it is scratch

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 10:55 pm

julychild wrote:

I have no idea!!!! If not for the "crashing waves" scene I would have said Chris is F4, but that is clearly Devils Bridge, Antigua. So far, we have been able to "place" both Drew and Chris in Antigua, the "twist" lies between Zak and Brooks!

That's true. The Fantasy Dates could have been on that other island nearby called Barbuda or something like that. :greenman: Ugh! I hate not knowing stuff!

Desiree called Drew 'Kindhearted'... I'm just trying to see if this has to do with Brooks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:
I know Zak does not have a fan-club here but this description also matches him.....we saw how funny/witty/sarcastic he was in his Q&As...
Hell, this description could also match Chris, who knows?....
Ps. I don't have a single problem with Brooks being F1 but something seems just wonky to me here...;

Actually, I don't mind Zak. I like a guy with a sense of humor and maybe he is a little out there compared to the other guys but I find that interesting. I do agree with you Zevirah, it is a little puzzling how we can't find any caps of Brooks in Antigua. Also, if Drew was indeed cut at hometowns, then how does he have pictures with Desiree in Antigua...pictures that have been sleuthed and verified by our awesome colleagues clapping! Unless of course, that's not Drew and we are all wrong in saying that it is scratch

That is 100% Drew she's kissing.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed May 22, 2013 11:13 pm

julychild wrote:

July, hasn't it been confirmed though, that the guy in the grey suit Des is kissing while holding the fantasy suite card is Zak? Or are we still debating that one? Coz if it is Zak, then the mystery lies with Brooks and the lack of caps of him in Antigua no idea

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 22, 2013 11:20 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
julychild wrote:

July, hasn't it been confirmed though, that the guy in the grey suit Des is kissing while holding the fantasy suite card is Zak? Or are we still debating that one? Coz if it is Zak, then the mystery lies with Brooks and the lack of caps of him in Antigua no idea

IF that was in Antigua, then I think it is Zak because of the sideburns and height. How do we know that is a fantasy suite card?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 11:22 pm

julychild wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
julychild wrote:

IF that was in Antigua, then I think it is Zak because of the sideburns and height.

The Fantasy dates could be in Barbuda, an island very nearby and now connected to Antigua via government.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed May 22, 2013 11:25 pm

julychild wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
julychild wrote:

IF that was in Antigua, then I think it is Zak because of the sideburns and height. How do we know that is a fantasy suite card?

So then everyone agrees it is Zak, but you're saying it may not necessarily be in Antigua? As for the card, we don't know...several posters have mentioned it and it just looks like a "fantasy suite card" kind of moment giggling of course, we are all just speculating Hugesmile

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 22, 2013 11:33 pm

This is fun! I love the old fashioned way to sleuth and figure out stuff! Thanks to all our great sleuthers! The photo of Des and Drew kissing in Antigua, his dad's "like" on the resort give me hope that he possibly could be f3! I don't dislike Zak, I think he's attractive in a manly way. It's just puzzling to me if he truly is f3, we see too little of him and Des together! I agree that guy in grey is him, but how sure are we it's a fantasy card?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 11:33 pm

You can't see it in the caps but they are actually sitting down. They are leaning in over the table, smiling, holding a card and are seated on what looks to be an outdoor patio surrounded by palm trees....
This looks exactly like the night portion of a FD...JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby