SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:33 pm

nannymargie wrote:One bad thing about not many people watching this season is we do not get any airport sighting or fan pictures.  It's bad for us but I am glad they can fly under the radar and not be hounded.

That reeally is too bad.

The last bachelorette season we had an overkill of the F1 constantly tweeting and being seen in airports. This time nothing eh ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:40 pm

nd4reality wrote:
nannymargie wrote:One bad thing about not many people watching this season is we do not get any airport sighting or fan pictures.  It's bad for us but I am glad they can fly under the radar and not be hounded.

That reeally is too bad.

The last bachelorette season we had an overkill of the F1 constantly tweeting and being seen in airports. This time nothing eh ?

The same was true last season as well. Catherine was never spotted at an airport from what I remember. Heck, she even managed to visit Dallas at one point, although that was before the show started airing so she wasn't known at that point. Perhaps they are making sure the lead and their F1 are more careful about being spotted after the 1F debacle.

Last edited by umngirl on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 46 87b72b10 The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 46 86669110 The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:48 pm

umngirl wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

That reeally is too bad.

The same was true last season as well. Catherine was never spotted at an airport from what I remember. Heck, she even managed to visit Dallas at one point, although that was before the show started airing so she wasn't known at that point. Perhaps they are making sure the lead and their F1 are more careful about being spotted about the 1F debacle.

Nice.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:42 pm

Have we heard anything if Des and F1 are still together?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Re:  The same was true last season as well. Catherine was never spotted at an airport from what I remember. Heck, she even managed to visit Dallas at one point, although that was before the show started airing so she wasn't known at that point. Perhaps they are making sure the lead and their F1 are more careful about being spotted about the 1F debacle.

Catherine was not there to get her 15 minutes of fame, and I don't believe Des is there for that either.  Now Emily is another story.  I will never believe she went on the Bachelorette to find a husband.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:11 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Re:  The same was true last season as well. Catherine was never spotted at an airport from what I remember. Heck, she even managed to visit Dallas at one point, although that was before the show started airing so she wasn't known at that point. Perhaps they are making sure the lead and their F1 are more careful about being spotted about the 1F debacle.

Catherine was not there to get her 15 minutes of fame, and I don't believe Des is there for that either.  Now Emily is another story.  I will never believe she went on the Bachelorette to find a husband.

You hear about that season and that final "couple". They were everywhere during airing for a reason. And not a good one.

But to bring with back to this season, Des getting together with her F1 should be somewhat easier with her being in Cali already. No airports needed.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 46 87b72b10 The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 46 86669110 The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Mustang19 wrote:Have we heard anything if Des and F1 are still together?

response:

there is a guy who is supposed to be quite reputable over at joker's who said they are still together but only by a thread and that they are on life support. he said he only had a single source for that info so it was too soon to really know for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:12 pm

gabriele wrote:

response:

there is a guy who is supposed to be quite reputable over at joker's who said they are still together but only by a thread and that they are on life support. he said he only had a single source for that info so it was too soon to really know for sure.

That's DaveG, he says he's a former tv producer (with contacts in the business) so he often comments on the reality tv shows as someone with an insider viewpoint. I don't think he has a rock solid source actually working on The Bachelor/ette, but he hears gossip, which as we all know isn't always accurate. I don't blindly agree with everything he says.

I brought DaveG's info over here last week to see if anyone else heard otherwise. It's worth noting that nobody else has come forward to say if he's right or wrong -- as far as I know, I can't read all the threads here. Either the sources don't know or they don't want to say because it looks bad (and they don't want to ruin anyone's enjoyment of the show). I hope it's the former and we'll soon hear all is well.

eta: Dave's exact words were "Yes, but on life support" "Or is that "Fleiss-support?" (in response to someone asking if Des and Brooks were still together) and "No, it's too early and only single sourced" (in response to someone asking if he had any inside info to share).

Last edited by terabithia on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:18 pm

terabithia wrote:
gabriele wrote:

response:

That's DaveG, he says he's a former tv producer (with contacts in the business) so he often comments on the reality tv shows as someone with an insider viewpoint. I don't think he has a rock solid source actually working on The Bachelor/ette, but he hears gossip, which as we all know isn't always accurate. I don't blindly agree with everything he says.

I brought DaveG's info over here last week to see if anyone else heard otherwise. It's worth noting that nobody else has come forward to say if he's right or wrong -- as far as I know, I can't read all the threads here. Either the sources don't know or they don't want to say because it looks bad (and they don't want to ruin anyone's enjoyment of the show). I hope it's the former and we'll soon hear all is well.

For his own post(s), it seemed like DaveG himself wasn't 100% on the source either.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:18 am

terabithia wrote:
gabriele wrote:

response:

eta: Dave's exact words were "Yes, but on life support" "Or is that "Fleiss-support?" (in response to someone asking if Des and Brooks were still together) and "No, it's too early and only single sourced" (in response to someone asking if he had any inside info to share).

no, no one here knows anything about it so far. thanks though for letting us know about the rumor. here's hoping it is false.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:21 am

Dave has also said to believe only 5% of what he says . That I will believe.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:25 am

BarbB222 wrote:Dave has also said to believe only 5% of what he says . That I will believe.

Des and Brooks had a very strong connection and chemistry. I am sure we will see more each week. I find it hard to believe they have broken up already after 3 or 4 weeks. In her interviews she does seem very happy so I am going with this as a false rumor.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers