SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 45 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 45 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:05 am

I know that the guy (DaveG?) on Jokers who posted about one source of his saying they were on life support is a longtime poster there but he did say it was just one source.  I didn't see anyone post here about a rumor that they have already broken up.  I'd be interested to know who did post that.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 45 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:07 am

I don't remember where I saw it or who posted it. Anyone can say anything and call it a rumor. That's the problem with rumors.

So far they're all pretty unfounded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:15 am

canyonvue wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Could it be that even Chris saw her early connection with Brooks but, when he had the chance to have the 1 on 1 time this past episode, he began to think he possibly could have a chance as well?

Definitely. He made it clear he sees it through his comment about dang it, Brooks, he's so good, so charming. 

Has any other guy said another competitor is doing a good job, on any other season? Most of the time they just talk about themselves or say something negative about someone else.

Chris will get more confident and then it might be Brooks being concerned.
I'm not sure...and certainly my memory is always suspect on things like this anyway.  I agree that Brooks will become concerned at some point because he is sensitive, and even though he probably knows they have a strong bond, it's human for doubt and insecurity to creep in.  He and Chris already seem to be forming a friendship, and who knows, the weird that happens at the end could be about those two not wanting to step all over the other one for the chance to be with Des.  I'm trying not to put much stock into what MF said ... I'm staying for the duration because I'm hooked on this show regardless.  My faves have been the final one for the past 3 B'ette seasons.  I was instantly drawn to JP, Jef and Brooks.  I would really like to see Brooks and Des' ending be like JP and Ashley's.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:18 am

Me too Piper, I would love to see them end up like Jp and Ashley.  I said I was not going to get invested in the show.  But that first date with Brooks sucked me right back in.  Their connection and chemistry cannot be denied.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:19 am

Piper61 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Could it be that even Chris saw her early connection with Brooks but, when he had the chance to have the 1 on 1 time this past episode, he began to think he possibly could have a chance as well?

Definitely. He made it clear he sees it through his comment about dang it, Brooks, he's so good, so charming. 

Has any other guy said another competitor is doing a good job, on any other season? Most of the time they just talk about themselves or say something negative about someone else.

I'm not sure...and certainly my memory is always suspect on things like this anyway.  I agree that Brooks will become concerned at some point because he is sensitive, and even though he probably knows they have a strong bond, it's human for doubt and insecurity to creep in.  He and Chris already seem to be forming a friendship, and who knows, the weird that happens at the end could be about those two not wanting to step all over the other one for the chance to be with Des.  I'm trying not to put much stock into what MF said ... I'm staying for the duration because I'm hooked on this show regardless.  My faves have been the final one for the past 3 B'ette seasons.  I was instantly drawn to JP, Jef and Brooks.  I would really like to see Brooks and Des' ending be like JP and Ashley's.

Was Ashley 3 Bachelorettes back? If so, then my fav has been chosen the last 3, too. giggling I just wasn't sure. 

I hope they end up like JP and Ashley, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:55 am

canyonvue wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

Was Ashley 3 Bachelorettes back? If so, then my fav has been chosen the last 3, too. giggling I just wasn't sure. 

I hope they end up like JP and Ashley, too.
Now that you ask, I'm not sure (that memory thing I spoke of!), but anyway, we certainly have been lucky to watch three of our faves make it to the F1.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:I think the same way. Considering the source and 20+ seasons of this show we have seen almost everything. So if Brooks is F1 and from the spoilers was the front runner all along then the "weird" stuff must have been something to do with the F2 or F3.

Here are the words in his interview (and possibly stuff that Des has said in interviews) that may or may not be clues. Again - we have to keep in mind that they are trying to sell a show.
1. weird
2. surprises
3. Des and the guys
4. out of left field
5. MF does not know if ___ happy or not
6. entertaining
7 we would love it
8 MF loves it
Also Des has never once talked over the interviewers when they have said Brooks is F1 by saying "wait and see" or something like that. She has when they have talked about guys that we 'know' don't make it.
However, at one stage she asked the interview if they liked anyone else.....

Obviously, the guy who got an almost perfect first date of the season who makes it to F1 is not cutting it for many viewers. The spoilers are out there for the core audience so some have already tuned out thinking there is no mystery left by all these confirmed leaks so why bother watching.

They need to dangle a carrot to make us think there is "something else" to tune in to. jmo

9. the part where MF said guys (plural) leave and come back. 

i think that is what all the weirdness is going to be about. i don't think it will change the f1 being brooks but if he and/or drew leaves and comes back that would definitely be weird. it will be great when we get the next preview showing more of the ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:27 pm

gabriele wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I think the same way. Considering the source and 20+ seasons of this show we have seen almost everything. So if Brooks is F1 and from the spoilers was the front runner all along then the "weird" stuff must have been something to do with the F2 or F3.

Here are the words in his interview (and possibly stuff that Des has said in interviews) that may or may not be clues. Again - we have to keep in mind that they are trying to sell a show.
1. weird
2. surprises
3. Des and the guys
4. out of left field
5. MF does not know if ___ happy or not
6. entertaining
7 we would love it
8 MF loves it
Also Des has never once talked over the interviewers when they have said Brooks is F1 by saying "wait and see" or something like that. She has when they have talked about guys that we 'know' don't make it.
However, at one stage she asked the interview if they liked anyone else.....

Obviously, the guy who got an almost perfect first date of the season who makes it to F1 is not cutting it for many viewers. The spoilers are out there for the core audience so some have already tuned out thinking there is no mystery left by all these confirmed leaks so why bother watching.

They need to dangle a carrot to make us think there is "something else" to tune in to. jmo

9. the part where MF said guys (plural) leave and come back. 

i think that is what all the weirdness is going to be about. i don't think it will change the f1 being brooks but if he and/or drew leaves and comes back that would definitely be weird. it will be great when we get the next preview showing more of the ending.

I don't remember MF saying that someone or some people leave?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:05 pm

nd4reality wrote:
gabriele wrote:9. the part where MF said guys (plural) leave and come back. 

sorry, i seem to be mixing up my facts lately. i checked the media thread and it looks like that was from in touch mag. eh, that could mean nothing then. chances are then it may be just a regular ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:18 pm

gabriele wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
gabriele wrote:9. the part where MF said guys (plural) leave and come back. 

sorry, i seem to be mixing up my facts lately. i checked the media thread and it looks like that was from in touch mag. eh, that could mean nothing then. chances are then it may be just a regular ending.

Perhaps.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 45 Empty RS

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:39 pm

atem wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:Sorry if this was already answered, but is Des engaged now or was there no proposal?

We only know per RS that they are engaged.  Wet Paint also claims that both guys proposed.
Can you tell me how RS knows so much? who in the heck are his sources...probably wouldn't tell me if you knew.
 Why is he so mean??? I love it that he has so much info. but man he is cruel.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:42 pm

Rolly I don't know how RS gets his information. Why is he mean?  I don't know.  I just don't read his blog and that's that.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers