SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by DesFever Thu May 09, 2013 4:15 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
DesFever wrote:I'm so happy for Brooks and Desiree! Also, I don't see how he has been bandwagoned. People have been mostly hot and cold for him. And now people really bash him. It seems like Chris has been REALLY bandwagoned especially as of late. I like him too, but I'm just saying.

I think the majority are fans of all final 4 at this point. It's the dislike of someone for absolutely no reason that baffles my mind. But oh well, same crap different season.

Yes! She picked a great F4 and I'm so excited for her!

Yeah, I think the F4 are all great! I'm so excited for her as well!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by mom2brieandbray Thu May 09, 2013 4:19 pm

I think I am in favor of who ever Des wants. I don't know anyone in real life. All these people could be the greatest people or they could have those not so nice traits. The bottom line is Des has to chose who she wants.

:dancingcupcake: :bearyhappy: :dancing peg:
mom2brieandbray
mom2brieandbray

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu May 09, 2013 4:20 pm

gruder wrote:I am happy that Des chose Brooks. I don't understand the animosity towards him, when we haven't even met him (on screen). Des had a great group of guys, if she picked Brooks there is a reason. I look foward to seeing this play out, I think it will be romantic!

A few people I think have been judging him based on his looks. Did I think he looked smarmy and arrogant in the first picture? Yes. All the other ones, including the modeling pics and candid shots with short hair are very nice-looking. I happen to find him extremely attractive too like pattycake. I;m happy for them and I just like that there's a love story to follow through. I look forward to see some of the other guys who were my favorites too like Kasey, Zack K. Drew, Chris, etc.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 09, 2013 4:22 pm

DesFever wrote:
gruder wrote:I am happy that Des chose Brooks. I don't understand the animosity towards him, when we haven't even met him (on screen). Des had a great group of guys, if she picked Brooks there is a reason. I look foward to seeing this play out, I think it will be romantic!

A few people I think have been judging him based on his looks. Did I think he looked smarmy and arrogant in the first picture? Yes. All the other ones, including the modeling pics and candid shots with short hair are very nice-looking. I happen to find him extremely attractive too like pattycake. I;m happy for them and I just like that there's a love story to follow through. I look forward to see some of the other guys who were my favorites too like Kasey, Zack K. Drew, Chris, etc.

I don't think it has much to do with looks, if I may. It's not worth getting into, but I think looks is really the least of it.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu May 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
DesFever wrote:

I don't think it has much to do with looks, if I may. It's not worth getting into, but I think looks is really the least of it.

Well, I just heard "He looks smarmy in his picture" thrown around a few times, so I just thought I would point it out.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 09, 2013 4:28 pm

If you don't know him, never heard him speak, never seen him in person, don't know anyone that personally knows him then I can't understand your negative opinion. Not that I need to anyway. To each his own.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu May 09, 2013 4:32 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:If you don't know him, never heard him speak, never seen him in person, don't know anyone that personally knows him then I can't understand your negative opinion. Not that I need to anyway. To each his own.

I guess that settles everything that was discussed.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu May 09, 2013 4:37 pm

DesFever wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:If you don't know him, never heard him speak, never seen him in person, don't know anyone that personally knows him then I can't understand your negative opinion. Not that I need to anyway. To each his own.

Maybe so. But on the other side of the coin, I don't understand how people can have such a strong positive vibe about contestants using that same argument. scratch

Last edited by richmondrose on Thu May 09, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 4:44 pm

I'm not seeing who is saying anything strong on anyone, but friends and family members.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu May 09, 2013 4:47 pm

richmondrose wrote:
DesFever wrote:

Maybe so. But on the other side of the coin, I don't understand is that how can people have such a strong positive vibe about contestants using that same argument. scratch

It's the same thing as someone else mentioned. There is no difference between liking someone based on pictures and disliking someone based on pictures. Having strong positive vibes or strong negative vibes are just opposite sides of the spectrum, but comparable in situation.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Anyone remember the excitement over Chris Bukowski just based on his early date and pre-season screencaps? It didn't take long after the premiere for most of those opinions to change. I'll never forget GAM. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Thu May 09, 2013 5:22 pm

The bottom line is it does not matter to my life if she picked him or not. I just do not personally find him appealing. To each his own. But as has been said already, why is it okay to say so strongly that you like someone based on the same information or lack thereof but not okay to you to say that you do not?
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers