SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:01 pm

what's in his neck, did he broke it omg ? Or it is the shirt ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Rosepetal Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:01 pm

....Or the same shirts in their gift bags.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:18 pm

There's a SC of Juan P also wearing one like it ... it must have been in their goodie bag ... hopefully. giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:24 pm

richmondrose wrote:There's a SC of Juan P also wearing one like it ... it must have been in their goodie bag ... hopefully. giggling

giggling I am sure it's a gift bag item. Didn't some of he guys have the same swim trunks a few seasons ago as well?
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:26 pm

bilolo wrote:what's in his neck, did he broke it omg ? Or it is the shirt ?

It is the collar of the shirt underneath.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Rosepetal wrote:....Or the same shirts in their gift bags.
Arie and Courtney look good together, when will we have an Arie season ?
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:12 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

isn't it too long for a collar, it does look like what those who have a broken nexk wear (what do you call it ?)
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:28 pm

bilolo wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

isn't it too long for a collar, it does look like what those who have a broken nexk wear (what do you call it ?)

Neck brace? It looks like his collar to me. My guess is the top couple buttons are undone so it's looser and looks higher in the screen cap.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
richmondrose wrote:There's a SC of Juan P also wearing one like it ... it must have been in their goodie bag ... hopefully. giggling

giggling I am sure it's a gift bag item. Didn't some of he guys have the same swim trunks a few seasons ago as well?

the guys all seem to have the same v-neck t shirts in different colours, and this baseball shirt. There are a few more of them in videos and screencaps that are different colours.
I guess they got sick of having to worry about guys covering up the logos on their shirts. giggling
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Come on guys. Brooks says that in New Jersey and we don't know to who yet. Probably James.

Desiree doesn't leave.

All we can take from the rubbing the eyes cap is that it happens before Antigua and could be cut and never seen.

Lastly, YES they do say 'We're on cloud 9' on one of the previews and the other says 'It's so beautiful'. (One is dated the 21st)

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:59 pm

officeRules wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

the guys all seem to have the same v-neck t shirts in different colours, and this baseball shirt. There are a few more of them in videos and screencaps that are different colours.
I guess they got sick of having to worry about guys covering up the logos on their shirts. giggling

That makes sense. And the average viewer doesn't notice that they are wearing similar shirts the few times we see them in casual clothes.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:38 pm

bilolo wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

it sort of looks like a neck brace but it's really hard to tell. they aren't just for a broken neck but much more minor injures too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers