SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 09, 2013 10:10 am

Yeah, I am growing weary of the formula--just glad it airs during summer-DVR.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 09, 2013 10:11 am

Alanna wrote:Woohoo!! Great news to have the F1 confirmed. I can't wait to see Des and Brooks fall in love or in lust or whatevs. It seems she always had a clear F1 in mind and those are my favorite seasons, even if it doesn't end in marriage. Giddy'up.

Yes, I love how Cassie wrote JP down the first night as Ashley's pick. I think it will be even more evident this season. I hope Brooks gives us some drama like JP did. JP was ready to rip some heads off by the end. Haha. It's certainly going to be difficult for him to watch her date all those guys after forming such a quick and obviously strong connection with him from like day 1.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Thu May 09, 2013 10:13 am

Brill wrote:
tigertiz wrote:I am so disappointed in Des. I liked three of her F4 very much. :headbanging

Couldn't agree more,will see how long I watch this season. Too bad. no no

So Brooks is f1. Well, that does suck big time. So sad for me since I was looking forward to watching this season. At least my Mondays will be free through the summer. When does Bach Canada start again?

ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 09, 2013 10:24 am

Bach Canada wont be airing until 2014. Crap.
City-parent Rogers Media is waiting until 2014 for a second cycle of Bachelor Canada as it focuses this year on rolling out homegrown sitcoms like Seed, Package Deal and the Eva Longoria-starring animated comedy Mother Up!

"City is extremely proud of the success of The Bachelor Canada last fall,” Scott Moore, president of broadcast at Rogers Media, said in a statement Monday.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/the-bachelor-canada-rogers-media-plans-second-season-412317
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 09, 2013 10:39 am

I am actually kind of excited for this pairing. They could dress like twins and be mimes if all else fails.
The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 20 Mimes
My source sent me this on from their MTP date
The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 20 Avan-jogia-victoria-justice-style-twins-4x3-image-2.jpg?width=520&format=jpg&quality=0
LCD date---I guess they like hats. It works well for them.
The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 20 Avan-jogia-victoria-justice-style-twins-4x3-image-1.jpg?width=520&format=jpg&quality=0

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 09, 2013 10:49 am

pattycake asked (in Chris's thread) - but I'll address it here .
Honest question. Why should she pick someone she doesn't love? That's always my question when people don't approve. I mean, I couldn't stand Courtney, but didn't expect Ben to go against his heart.

She shouldnt pick someone she doesnt love. That's not my point (if you were addressing the question to me.)

I'm disappointed in who she chose as F1 - just as I was disappointed in who Ben chose, and who Emily Maynard chose (and we all know how that ended, 2 weeks after the ATFR aired.) Some leads have chosen an F1 that they fell in lust with (Ben) or fell in love with (Ashley) or were directed to choose (when they fell for no one ) like Matt Grant, or chose as a default (Emily and DeAnna). Some chose an F1 that they fell in love with - but they simply had the bad luck to fall for someone who was not a wonderful person (Brad Womack). There have been all sorts of different F1 choices over the years. Even if I assume that Des actually fell in love with Brooks, I feel that it will end up like Brad and Emily. I think Brooks has his own agenda that does not mesh with Desiree Hartsock. I do not trust his motives. I'd feel alot better about the season if she had chosen Chris, or Drew.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 09, 2013 10:53 am

What evidence is there that Brooks is not a great guy? I've not seen any. Are people making judgements based on looks? Cause I happen to find him extremely attractive. The season hasn't even begun and there are already people that have picked favorites? I guess I just don't understand.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 10:56 am

Love_Me wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:My source can confirm that Desiree picked Brooks at the FRC and Chris is the F2 guy.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1874-bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-picks-brooks-forester

clapping! bowdown :Clap: Hoorray celebrate

Great Job, San! I am so excited you reveled who the F1 is first! I can't wait for the season to start!

That's what I get for going to bed! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 11:01 am

sanlee and loveme have you heard more about Brooks from these sources? Thanks!

Seems to me like this show likes their love story and is going to milk it for all it's worth! I'm talking about the 'inside source' to 'All'WetPaint saying that Desiree falls head over heels in love and that's it's has huge romance.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 11:11 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:I am so disappointed in Des. I liked three of her F4 very much. :headbanging

I agree word
i just cant comprehend how can she picks Brooks over Chris scratch ...well...we`ll have to see
it is the same tragedy for me as M`season (Jef over Arie??).. hissyfit

Arie? Please, that wouldn't have lasted either.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 11:44 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Y'all give ole Brooks a chance. You might be surprised by him. I am so happy for them!!! I think there is definitely an engagement this season. He had more time to bond with her than anybody! We are in for a great love story from beginning to end. Hopefully Chris is next bachelor.

ITA. I really like Brooks and think he and Des look great together in their first date pics and these new ones. I love to watch an attraction grow from the start, not hidden. I love Des and think we'll get to see great chemistry from night one plus a lot of other great guys in the mix. I haven't been as excited for a season in a long time.

Also I hate to see anyone compared to Jef. He and Emily were their own unique brand of phoney hopefully never to be repeated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 11:45 am

Pattycake92 wrote:What evidence is there that Brooks is not a great guy? I've not seen any. Are people making judgements based on looks? Cause I happen to find him extremely attractive. The season hasn't even begun and there are already people that have picked favorites? I guess I just don't understand.

I don't understand it either no no From what I've seen, looks like Des had a great group of guys, especially the final 4. I'm happy for her whom ever she chooses. But I guess what makes me excited about it being Brooks as F1 is just because it was her first date, and I'm looking forward to seeing the connection from the start. And I like that she was "smitten" with him from the beginning Hugesmile It really has nothing to do with Brooks, I don't know any of them and the show hasn't even started for me to even have a clear opinion on any of them. I would feel the same if it were Chris or Drew that had the first 1-1 and ended up as F1. I just want to see a great love story!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers