SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by LexBlair Tue May 07, 2013 7:59 am

Love_Me wrote:
antiguaparadise34 wrote:Desiree will end up with Drew. Chris and Brooks are out.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 11 625701676antiguaparadise34!

Interesting, because that is exactly what I am hearing will happen.

Do you mean this about Brook and Chris being out or Drew being F1?

I just find it so weird (on other seasons too) that some people say that it's going to be this guy or that girl, before the actually FRC even taking place.
This is something just for the lead to know, I imagine, no?!

It's just that with Emily insider people said Sean is going to be the one she picks and with Sean they said it's gonna be AshLee. However, it was really obvious for the viewers after a certain time that it's not gonna be either of them (no real connection/body language off or better connection with other people etc.)-Yet some said during filming that Emily and Sean would lean their way...
Was it production that wanted them to pick the said contestants and they slipped this insider information to certain people? Because I can't imagine it coming from the actual leads...

LexBlair

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 8:07 am

LexBlair wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
antiguaparadise34 wrote:Desiree will end up with Drew. Chris and Brooks are out.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 11 625701676antiguaparadise34!

I just find it so weird(other seasons too) that some people can say that it's going to be this guy or that girl, before the actually FRC before even takes place.
This is something just for the lead to know, I imagine, no?....

It's just with Emily insider people said it's gonna be Sean and with Sean they said it´s gonna be AshLee and TBH it was really obvious for the viewers that it's not gonna be either of them(no real connection/body language off etc.)-Yet people said Emily and Sean lean their way...
Was it production that wanted them to pick the said contestants and they slipped this insider information to certain people? Because I can´t imagine it coming from the actual leads...

I think that the lead constantly updates the producers with what their decision will be. And, honestly, I never heard that Sean was the frontrunner in Emily's season (I think that was more of people WANTING it to be him than actual knowledge), but I do believe that Ashlee was the original frontrunner, just from things that Sean has said, other contestants have said, etc. And, you have to remember, things are edited to make us feel a certain way and Ashlee was definitely given the overly anal and self-pitying edit. We never got to see the scenes where Sean said "I'll tell you that I love you every day once this is over", "you and my sister are going to be best friends", etc. Even in the deleted birthday scene, it seemed like she was his frontrunner. Anyways, my point is that I think that the producers all know who the "winner" is way before they actually win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue May 07, 2013 8:13 am

Wow... Didn't see this coming.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 07, 2013 8:23 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
california90 wrote:I almost thought Drew or really any of the F4 had no chance after it was said that Brooks was the front-runner.

Drew is such a cutie.. like dreamy cute. And that body.. but seriously he's like the one to give Sean a run for his money LOL

I thought that too. It was what I heard (front runner), but perhaps something changed towards the end....It will be interesting to see if true!!

yup..maybe Des has just found out that Drew has a very mad kissing skill, perhaps?.. giggling whipped

rotfl Yeah, maybe!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue May 07, 2013 8:33 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Oh, really? Hmmmm, it definitely seems more credible now that you've seconded it AND Brooks' twitter is back up.

So this means Brooks is a "fan favorite" F3 dumpee? Or F2 like Arie, one so many were following during the shooting of Emily's season?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by LexBlair Tue May 07, 2013 8:35 am

chasingpavements wrote:
LexBlair wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

I just find it so weird(other seasons too) that some people can say that it's going to be this guy or that girl, before the actually FRC before even takes place.
This is something just for the lead to know, I imagine, no?....

It's just with Emily insider people said it's gonna be Sean and with Sean they said it´s gonna be AshLee and TBH it was really obvious for the viewers that it's not gonna be either of them(no real connection/body language off etc.)-Yet people said Emily and Sean lean their way...
Was it production that wanted them to pick the said contestants and they slipped this insider information to certain people? Because I can´t imagine it coming from the actual leads...

I think that the lead constantly updates the producers with what their decision will be. And, honestly, I never heard that Sean was the frontrunner in Emily's season (I think that was more of people WANTING it to be him than actual knowledge), but I do believe that Ashlee was the original frontrunner, just from things that Sean has said, other contestants have said, etc. And, you have to remember, things are edited to make us feel a certain way and Ashlee was definitely given the overly anal and self-pitying edit. We never got to see the scenes where Sean said "I'll tell you that I love you every day once this is over", "you and my sister are going to be best friends", etc. Even in the deleted birthday scene, it seemed like she was his frontrunner. Anyways, my point is that I think that the producers all know who the "winner" is way before they actually win.

Oh that was def. what insiders were saying about Sean. He was not that popular during filming if I recall correctly...

As for AsLee, well, that's what she said ....
Other contestants (other than Selma ) all said that AshLee is not suited for Sean at all..(Jackie, Lesley, Sarah, Robin, Desiree...)
Also for the "bad" editing....well, if your every second word is "abandonment" or "adopted" and instead of saying he/Sean you always use the tern "this man" and pull a Fatal Attraction look when being sent home and act like a bitter b* on the WTA... it is really not down to editing AT ALL... but yeah off-topic, sorry;

You are probs right though;

Argh, I just want ABC to finally post the bios and the pics! I am really starting to get pumped for the season #GODES #pleasedontpickadick :Biggrin:

LexBlair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 8:42 am

JBF wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Oh, really? Hmmmm, it definitely seems more credible now that you've seconded it AND Brooks' twitter is back up.

So this means Brooks is a "fan favorite" F3 dumpee? Or F2 like Arie, one so many were following during the shooting of Emily's season?

JBF, my guess is Brooks is F4. all of the F3 shouldnt be home by now no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue May 07, 2013 8:52 am

murasaki1393 wrote:JBF, my guess is Brooks is F4. all of the F3 shouldnt be home by now no idea

Ha ha! This is like waiting for the election returns. I have no favorites in the running, so I just juggle the possibilities.

Drew does have a smaller fan base than Chris, so he probably is the better F1 prospect... she will take the one off the market that viewers are less gaga about seeing as next Bachelor.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 8:53 am

I might be weird, and I trust Love_Me on Drew looking like F1, but I really got a soft spot for Zak :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 8:56 am

sophienette wrote:I might be weird, and I trust Love_Me on Drew looking like F1, but I really got a soft spot for Zak :)

I don't want to make any assumptions, but I definitely think that he will be THE funny one of the season and will ending up winning over a lot of people.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue May 07, 2013 9:04 am

The poster's "name" is AntiquaParadise. Wonder if it's a "native' going by what she sees? Just a thought - nothing to go on and I'm always a bit skeptical of things I read here until San or Love or some of the others verify.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 9:27 am

RealityEscape wrote:The poster's "name" is AntiquaParadise. Wonder if it's a "native' going by what she sees? Just a thought - nothing to go on and I'm always a bit skeptical of things I read here until San or Love or some of the others verify.

Love Me said that's what she had heard too; I think that's why we're all giving it some serious thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers