SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 30 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by DesFever Sat May 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Roberto and JP got zeroed in early.

Roberto lasted 18 months and well JP and Ash got married. I think Brooks and Des have as much chance as any couple.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by sosleepy Sat May 11, 2013 3:30 pm

I always thought Frank was actually zero'd in on early, and Roberto was too, but only cause he was physically hot. To this day I believe Frank would have been F1 if he had stayed. Ali was just lucky cause Roberto was a very easy fall back guy, with the strong physical chemistry. Didn't hurt that he was a super stand up guy. BUT, no way will I ever believe Roberto was zero'd in on in the same way Ashley zero'd in on JP, Trista did on Ryan, or hell, the way Ben zero'd in on Courtney.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Sat May 11, 2013 5:12 pm

sosleepy wrote:I always thought Frank was actually zero'd in on early, and Roberto was too, but only cause he was physically hot. To this day I believe Frank would have been F1 if he had stayed. Ali was just lucky cause Roberto was a very easy fall back guy, with the strong physical chemistry. Didn't hurt that he was a super stand up guy. BUT, no way will I ever believe Roberto was zero'd in on in the same way Ashley zero'd in on JP, Trista did on Ryan, or hell, the way Ben zero'd in on Courtney.

Has anyone seen the picture of Ali and her new boyfriend? He's a dead ringer for Frank.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 5:18 pm

Dangit!!!! I got spoiled unwillingly by Stacey! Forgot to unfollow her articles :( Ah well, at least she gives credit to the forum :)

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 30 Empty Happy Mother's Day!

Post by Mozart Sun May 12, 2013 6:02 pm

A little off-topic, but Happy Mother's Day to all you great mothers!
I hope you have a very happy day! :Smiley: High clap

Marti Smiley

My Homepage (for Mozart fans) -
MOZART'S FAVORITE SISTER-IN-LAW, SOPHIE WEBER HAIBL: AN 18TH CENTURY WOMAN:
http://mozartist.blogspot.com/
Mozart
Mozart

Female Posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 10:15 pm

sosleepy wrote:I always thought Frank was actually zero'd in on early, and Roberto was too, but only cause he was physically hot. To this day I believe Frank would have been F1 if he had stayed. Ali was just lucky cause Roberto was a very easy fall back guy, with the strong physical chemistry. Didn't hurt that he was a super stand up guy. BUT, no way will I ever believe Roberto was zero'd in on in the same way Ashley zero'd in on JP, Trista did on Ryan, or hell, the way Ben zero'd in on Courtney.

Yeah, but Ali recently said that she told Roberto he was THE one on their first one-on-one. She also said that she was still leaning towards Roberto before Frank left. I don't think she would do that if Frank had equal standing. And, I really doubt that she is lying considering she told the entire world in that same interview that she would have happily slept with two guys within the same week if Frank hadn't left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 12, 2013 10:41 pm

sophienette wrote:Dangit!!!! I got spoiled unwillingly by Stacey! Forgot to unfollow her articles sad Ah well, at least she gives credit to the forum Smiley

:thismuch:

Mozart wrote:A little off-topic, but Happy Mother's Day to all you great mothers!

You are so sweet! Happy Mother's Day to you, Mozart! Hope you had a wonderful day! :hug:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 30 Empty Mother's Day :-)

Post by Mozart Mon May 13, 2013 12:28 am

Love_Me wrote:
sophienette wrote:Dangit!!!! I got spoiled unwillingly by Stacey! Forgot to unfollow her articles sad Ah well, at least she gives credit to the forum Smiley

:thismuch:

Mozart wrote:A little off-topic, but Happy Mother's Day to all you great mothers!

You are so sweet! Happy Mother's Day to you, Mozart! Hope you had a wonderful day! :hug:

Thanks very much, Love_Me! :Smiley:
Yes, I had a very happy, lovely Mother's Day! :pinkaw: :Smiley:
I hope you did too! :yes:

Marti Smiley

My Homepage (for Mozart fans) -
MOZART'S FAVORITE SISTER-IN-LAW, SOPHIE WEBER HAIBL: AN 18TH CENTURY WOMAN:
Mozart
Mozart

Female Posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue May 14, 2013 4:05 pm

Roberto and Ali are no longer together.

And I used the word "immediately." JP was not zeroed in on immediately, as I think Ashley was genuinely a little confused for a short while.

Meredith zeroed in on Ian right off, and they ran super hot (I totally believed in them), but it wasn't meant to be forever.

Ben zeroed in on Courtney right off.

Andy was pretty much all eyes for Tessa, even if he was leaving doors open because she didn't seem as into him.

Etc.

They run hot and intense, but they don't seem to last.

(Didn't follow Trista's season so can't comment there)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveCase Wed May 15, 2013 9:38 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:

Roberto and Ali are no longer together.

And I used the word "immediately." JP was not zeroed in on immediately, as I think Ashley was genuinely a little confused for a short while.

Meredith zeroed in on Ian right off, and they ran super hot (I totally believed in them), but it wasn't meant to be forever.

Ben zeroed in on Courtney right off.

Andy was pretty much all eyes for Tessa, even if he was leaving doors open because she didn't seem as into him.

Etc.

They run hot and intense, but they don't seem to last.

(Didn't follow Trista's season so can't comment there)
Trista and Ryan were a "slower burn" and he wasn't her first guy she zeroed in on though he was always on her radar. Her physical chemistry burned hot for Charlie and Russ but by the time of the fantasy dates, Ryan's sweet poems, and genuine interest allowed her to fall in love with him. Harrison said that she was really torn before choosing. Trista/Ryan have been together for 10+ years and have 2 children. I think Trista is the textbook example of using the process to help you eliminate the "on paper" and "in lust" guys/gals to successfully choose the best fit. Jason eventually got there, but he had to choose wrong and fix it. Ashley, like Trista, used the process. Some of the examples listed in posts above were examples of leads who didn't use the process well, but others chose well, only to have the relationship not work in real life over time. I would put Andrew, Andy, Charlie, Byron, and Brad version 2.0 in the latter category.

Peace, Love and Hook 'Em Horns.
ILoveCase
ILoveCase

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 15, 2013 9:41 pm

I agree with the exception of Brad 2. I really think he fell for Emily at the M&G when she told him she was just a coal miner's daughter. I don't think he ever wavered.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveCase Thu May 16, 2013 1:22 am

I wasn't putting him in the slow burn category, but the chose right but it didn't work out category. Sorry if any confusion. Embarressed!

Peace, Love and Hook 'Em Horns.
ILoveCase
ILoveCase

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers