SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 40 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:02 am

He wins like 3rd place in the Mr. America contest and the preview shows that he takes her somewhere at the Revel.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:07 am

DesFever wrote:
jcrbil wrote:If last season- Sean/Catherine is any indication, they might as well put him in the witness protection program for the next few weeks.... though we will see him in the dodgeball game.

Hopefully, this doesn't play out like Sean/Catherine last season. She was basically invisible until the last three episodes.

I could have sworn I typed out something ealier but it has disappeared !!!!

I did not see Catherine as invisible. Yes, the drama with tierra took up most of our screen time but I did notice that every episode there was at least a small amount of 1on1 time shown.
Though she had a very late 1on1 date with Sean, she got one of the many FIRs from him, in that group date (romance book cover shoot) after party they showed them talking a bit on the varandah, in episode 4 they showed them dancing and kissing etc. A little bit almost every episode.
Plus Catherine did have some PIs etc spliced in from time to time.

Brooks has the benefit of having the earliest possible first date so we will definitely see at least a little bit of time with Des to build on what they started on.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:26 am

Well, we already know a 'roller coaster' is coming, so in order to plant doubt the show will probably not show much interaction at the pool party and he's hurt and Chris ends up with the date (even though I think that was pre-determined anyway). More interaction will be shown at the Mr. America contest where he makes up that song about Des and takes her somewhere for time alone.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:39 am

DaveG is a very legit in the business long time poster...

Last edited by Jeepers on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:43 am

I just love this..... The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 40 F90216eb

So appropriate .. Smiley. Says it all giggling

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:58 am

BarbB222 wrote:They can at the very least throw Brooks' Fans a bone. Pardon the pun in case he did indeed break one at the volleyball game.
That's funny! I hate myself for laughing. giggling Brooks is my fave though and he's okay I believe.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:01 am

Really?

shoepie wrote:

I think you mean 'did he brake (break) it?" Did he broke it makes no gramatical (grammatical) sense. I apoligize (apologize). I am a grammar cop. I am at your feet in apology. I cannot help myself.

:shocked!:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:04 am

atem wrote:Well, we already know a 'roller coaster' is coming, so in order to plant doubt the show will probably not show much interaction at the pool party and he's hurt and Chris ends up with the date (even though I think that was pre-determined anyway). More interaction will be shown at the Mr. America contest where he makes up that song about Des and takes her somewhere for time alone.
I like the sound of that!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:54 am

shoepie wrote:I think you mean 'did he brake it?" Did he broke it makes no gramatical sense. I apoligize. I am a grammar cop. I am at your feet in apology. I cannot help myself.

The man that.....The woman that........The guy that...........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The man who, the woman who the guy who. Never that when referring to a person!

I am so sorry; it make me nuts. Notice the use of the semicolon. Again I cringe at your feet for forgiveness. I cannot help myself. Really I am a very personable, witty person. I only ask that you love me for who I am, flawed, critical and most of all a grammar cop. I have to live with me; you can move past my posts and ignore me. Again, notice the proper use of the semicoln. It is a lonely punctuation and the comma often takes its place in error.

Is this a serious post? I am so confused; is your post tongue in cheek? Correcting someone's grammar with "gramatical" for grammatical, "apoligize" for apologize, "brake" for what I assume is "break", "semicoln" for semicolon? no idea
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:39 am

shoepie wrote:
shoepie wrote:
bilolo wrote:
shoepie wrote:I think you mean 'did he brake it?" Did he broke it makes no gramatical sense. I apoligize. I am a grammar cop. I am at your feet in apology. I cannot help myself.

The man that.....The woman that........The guy that...........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The man who, the woman who the guy who. Never that when referring to a person!

I am so sorry; it make (you should put s here) me nuts. Notice the use of the semicolon. Again I cringe at your feet for forgiveness. I cannot help myself. Really I am a very personable, witty person. I only ask that you love me for who I am, flawed, critical and most of all a grammar cop. I have to live with me; you can move past my posts and ignore me. Again, notice the proper use of the semicoln. It is a lonely punctuation and the comma often takes its place in error.
giggling does that make sense too ? , i should say " did he break it ? " with a space between break and the question mark :yes:

You'll be going nuts all the time i post here because english is not my first language and asking me to write without any grammatical errors is like asking me to give you the sun in hand laugh out loud
I'm sorry for making you go nuts though but i'll try my best Hugesmile

Point taken and a heads up to those who know better.

Oh good god, stop busting MY BALLS. There is nothing wrong with correcting grammar for **** sake. Get on with your ignorant way of speaking. I really dont care that much. You shoud.

Hope you find peace, you're really heart and i can feel it even though i'm so far from you Praying
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:51 am

People!! We're supposed to be discussing F1 here. I'm also a stickler for spelling and grammar (English major and former editor and writer), but I would never, ever criticize someone's spelling or grammar here. I know many of us do not have English as our first language, and even so, I would bet a lot of us type real fast and don't edit our posts. So what?

GET A LIFE!!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:17 am

IrishGal wrote:Really?

shoepie wrote:

I think you mean 'did he brake (break) it?" Did he broke it makes no gramatical (grammatical) sense. I apoligize (apologize). I am a grammar cop. I am at your feet in apology. I cannot help myself.

:shocked!:

Noted. Scotch and posting does not mix. :yes:
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers