SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 41 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by shoepie Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:18 am

Columbia, MD wrote:People!! We're supposed to be discussing F1 here. I'm also a stickler for spelling and grammar (English major and former editor and writer), but I would never, ever criticize someone's spelling or grammar here. I know many of us do not have English as our first language, and even so, I would bet a lot of us type real fast and don't edit our posts. So what?

GET A LIFE!!!

Got it. I am an asshole. I know this! High clap
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:13 am

Last edited by sophienette on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : point made better by others!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:17 am

Jeepers wrote:I just love this..... The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 41 F90216eb

So appropriate .. Smiley. Says it all giggling

Might have to add this to my sig! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:34 am

sophienette wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I just love this.....
So appropriate .. Smiley. Says it all giggling

Might have to add this to my sig! bestbud!

Moi aussi! French is my 1st language ... like some other fellow posters :Smiley: ...Oooo and I do love Brooks! Hugesmile
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:04 pm

I beg your forgivness. I get obnoxious when I drink. Please see me as the good poster and person that I am. No more grammar cop. I promise. Really, I do. I can be such a jerk.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:24 pm

In my opinion, it is very upsetting to feel scrutinized for your grammatical errors when English is not your first language, and you are trying your best not to make those mistakes. However, at times when you write your responses, you simply do not notice you made an error or you do not know that this is a grammatical error. As part of the members on this board that English is not their first language, I feel very offensive, and I feel that I need to apologies on my future grammatical mistakes in the English language. (I thought that this is a free outline that respects his members without any connection to religious affiliation or nationality or even language knowledge).
Thank you, now I can go back to hiding, :hidingchair

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:33 pm

shoepie wrote:I beg your forgivness. I get obnoxious when I drink. Please see me as the good poster and person that I am. No more grammar cop. I promise. Really, I do. I can be such a jerk.

You are forgiven from me. bestbud! English is my first language but I have been out of school over 40 years and you tend to forget these things. On another note my mind goes faster than my fingers so I know I have all kind of errors. :yes:
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:37 pm

ilb123 wrote:In my opinion, it is very upsetting to feel scrutinized for your grammatical errors when English is not your first language, and you are trying your best not to make those mistakes. However, at times when you write your responses, you simply do not notice you made an error or you do not know that this is a grammatical error. As part of the members on this board that English is not their first language, I feel very offensive, and I feel that I need to apologies on my future grammatical mistakes in the English language. (I thought that this is a free outline that respects his members without any connection to religious affiliation or nationality or even language knowledge).
Thank you, now I can go back to hiding, :hidingchair

No need to apologize just post away. bestbud!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:49 pm

I never give it a second thought that my post may be totally off as far as my grammar goes . I'm too old to care :dancebear:
:Jeremiah : :dancingcupcake: :skateboarder:

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 41 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 41 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 41 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:31 pm

shoepie wrote:I beg your forgivness. I get obnoxious when I drink. Please see me as the good poster and person that I am. No more grammar cop. I promise. Really, I do. I can be such a jerk.

If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion... You might want to visit the Bryden thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:40 pm

rc49ers wrote:I never give it a second thought that my post may be totally off as far as my grammar goes . I'm too old to care :dancebear:
:Jeremiah : :dancingcupcake: :skateboarder:

Bis -- You are SO funny, and you are SO right!! Hugs!!! (newto)

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:41 pm

How about a group hug and let's move on Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers