SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 22 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by california90 Thu May 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Best of luck to them!

Poor Chris and Drew.. I really didnt think he had a chance especially if news was that she was "smitten" with Brooks early on. There was just no way she was going to change her mind!

california90

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by lavenderred Thu May 09, 2013 12:55 pm

Northstargirl wrote:To those who find the demonstration of inexplicable and profound "dislike" for an F1 shocking, please know it is deep-rooted and occurs every season. Unfounded and unfair though it usually is, it provides enjoyment to some.

I have not heard or seen anything to make me believe Brooks is anything other than a gentleman and until proven otherwise, support Des and him to the fullest.
And the same goes for the band wagoning of the spoiled F1 -- unfounded and unfair and WAY more zealous and annoying! :bigsmile:
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu May 09, 2013 12:55 pm

I'm excited if TPTB actually focus on the romance rather than the usual drama, drama, drama! :yes: Based on looks and what little info I've seen, Chris would've been my choice; however, once the season starts we may see Brooks as a good fit for Des.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 12:56 pm

b wrote:I'm excited if TPTB actually focus on the romance rather than the usual drama, drama, drama! :yes: Based on looks and what little info I've seen, Chris would've been my choice; however, once the season starts we may see Brooks as a good fit for Des.

Robert Mills tweeted that the vid give a good feel for this season! So, that tells me it's focused on the romance!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 09, 2013 1:21 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
Also I hate to see anyone compared to Jef.
The similarities do exist. I'm having a hard time ignoring them. I hope for Des's sake that he is not the phoney that Jef turned out to be.

Can you tell me what they are? Other than they both come from SLC? And maybe (not confirmed) he might be Mormon?
One of the three sponsors of Brooks' bike race was People Water. http://thebrut.com/SPONSORS.php
The race coincidentally started in St. George, Utah which is Jef's hometown, and location of part of his hometown date (in his parent's St. George mansion)
thebrut.com/ROUTE-DESCRIPTION.php
This has been discussed in Brooks's thread.

Last edited by tigertiz on Thu May 09, 2013 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu May 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Great job getting the scoop San!! bestbud!

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 22 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu May 09, 2013 1:24 pm

I'm so happy for Brooks and Desiree! Also, I don't see how he has been bandwagoned. People have been mostly hot and cold for him. And now people really bash him. It seems like Chris has been REALLY bandwagoned especially as of late. I like him too, but I'm just saying.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 09, 2013 1:24 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
Also I hate to see anyone compared to Jef.
The similarities do exist. I'm having a hard time ignoring them. I hope for Des's sake that he is not the phoney that Jef turned out to be.

Can you tell me what they are? Other than they both come from SLC? And maybe (not confirmed) he might be Mormon?
One of the sponsors of Brooks' bike race was People Water. http://thebrut.com/SPONSORS.php
The race coincidentally started in St. George, Utah which is Jef's hometown, and location of part of his hometown date (in his parent's St. George mansion)
thebrut.com/ROUTE-DESCRIPTION.php
This has been discussed in Brooks's thread.

Since Jef is no longer associated with PW, I find it a mute point. But if that's your reason for not liking him then go for it. I can't argue with that logic.

Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 09, 2013 1:25 pm

Since Jef is no longer associated with PW, I find it a mute point. But if that's your reason for not liking him then go for it. I can't argue with that logic.
Jef was very much a part of PW when the race took place in 2012.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 09, 2013 1:27 pm

DesFever wrote:I'm so happy for Brooks and Desiree! Also, I don't see how he has been bandwagoned. People have been mostly hot and cold for him. And now people really bash him. It seems like Chris has been REALLY bandwagoned especially as of late. I like him too, but I'm just saying.

I think the majority are fans of all final 4 at this point. It's the dislike of someone for absolutely no reason that baffles my mind. But oh well, same crap different season.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 09, 2013 1:29 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Jef was very much a part of PW when the race took place in 2012.

Ok, 10-4. So anything associated with Jef is tainted? Still can't argue with that logic.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 09, 2013 1:29 pm

Welp, looks like another season for me where the final couple doesn't peak my interest. Good thing there are a few guys on this season I can just enjoy watching.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 22 87b72b10 The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 22 86669110 The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers