SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 21 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 09, 2013 11:47 am

^^^Great post Max64^^^ clapping!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 11:48 am

relaxing wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Y'all give ole Brooks a chance. You might be surprised by him. I am so happy for them!!! I think there is definitely an engagement this season. He had more time to bond with her than anybody! We are in for a great love story from beginning to end. Hopefully Chris is next bachelor.

ITA. I really like Brooks and think he and Des look great together in their first date pics and these new ones. I love to watch an attraction grow from the start, not hidden. I love Des and think we'll get to see great chemistry from night one plus a lot of other great guys in the mix. I haven't been as excited for a season in a long time.

Also I hate to see anyone compared to Jef. He and Emily were their own unique brand of phoney hopefully never to be repeated.

I agree with your last sentence! Des is nothing like Emily. I don't know Brooks.

The show seems to be really focusing on 'romance'. We shall see!

I think the producers really like Desiree. It's my opinion that plays a role in how the producers edit things.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Thu May 09, 2013 11:49 am

tigertiz wrote:pattycake asked (in Chris's thread) - but I'll address it here .
Honest question. Why should she pick someone she doesn't love? That's always my question when people don't approve. I mean, I couldn't stand Courtney, but didn't expect Ben to go against his heart.

She shouldnt pick someone she doesnt love. That's not my point (if you were addressing the question to me.)

I'm disappointed in who she chose as F1 - just as I was disappointed in who Ben chose, and who Emily Maynard chose (and we all know how that ended, 2 weeks after the ATFR aired.) Some leads have chosen an F1 that they fell in lust with (Ben) or fell in love with (Ashley) or were directed to choose (when they fell for no one ) like Matt Grant, or chose as a default (Emily and DeAnna). Some chose an F1 that they fell in love with - but they simply had the bad luck to fall for someone who was not a wonderful person (Brad Womack). There have been all sorts of different F1 choices over the years. Even if I assume that Des actually fell in love with Brooks, I feel that it will end up like Brad and Emily. I think Brooks has his own agenda that does not mesh with Desiree Hartsock. I do not trust his motives. I'd feel alot better about the season if she had chosen Chris, or Drew.

What? Genuinely perplexed. Can we at least wait till, like, episode 3 before we declare who Des is absolutely meant to spend the rest of her life with or which is guy is totally wrong for her? giggling

Last edited by mare2 on Thu May 09, 2013 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 11:50 am

Pattycake92 wrote:^^^Great post Max64^^^ clapping!

Why thank you handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 11:53 am

atem wrote:
relaxing wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Y'all give ole Brooks a chance. You might be surprised by him. I am so happy for them!!! I think there is definitely an engagement this season. He had more time to bond with her than anybody! We are in for a great love story from beginning to end. Hopefully Chris is next bachelor.

ITA. I really like Brooks and think he and Des look great together in their first date pics and these new ones. I love to watch an attraction grow from the start, not hidden. I love Des and think we'll get to see great chemistry from night one plus a lot of other great guys in the mix. I haven't been as excited for a season in a long time.

Also I hate to see anyone compared to Jef. He and Emily were their own unique brand of phoney hopefully never to be repeated.

I agree with your last sentence! Des is nothing like Emily. I don't know Brooks.

The show seems to be really focusing on 'romance'. We shall see!

I think the producers really like Desiree. It's my opinion that plays a role in how the producers edit things.

I think so too! Des seems so sincere and appreciative of the opportunity and I hope that they'll treat her and her F1 well. (one can hope!)

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 09, 2013 12:25 pm

Also I hate to see anyone compared to Jef.
The similarities do exist. I'm having a hard time ignoring them. I hope for Des's sake that he is not the phoney that Jef turned out to be.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 12:29 pm

Great job, San and Love_Me!! You two are amazing at this! I must say that I was definitely thrown off by the previews! I didn't think TPTB would give away the F1 so easily, but if they decide to show the actual love story this season, it would be a refreshing change! I am happy for Des if she is truly happy with Brooks. I am a little worried about what RS had to say about him, but I'm willing to give him a chance. Best of luck to them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 09, 2013 12:30 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Also I hate to see anyone compared to Jef.
The similarities do exist. I'm having a hard time ignoring them. I hope for Des's sake that he is not the phoney that Jef turned out to be.

Can you tell me what they are? Other than they both come from SLC? And maybe (not confirmed) he might be Mormon?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Thu May 09, 2013 12:41 pm

To those who find the demonstration of inexplicable and profound "dislike" for an F1 shocking, please know it is deep-rooted and occurs every season. Unfounded and unfair though it usually is, it provides enjoyment to some.

I have not heard or seen anything to make me believe Brooks is anything other than a gentleman and until proven otherwise, support Des and him to the fullest.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 12:45 pm

Northstargirl wrote:To those who find the demonstration of inexplicable and profound "dislike" for an F1 shocking, please know it is deep-rooted and occurs every season. Unfounded and unfair though it usually is, it provides enjoyment to some.

I have not heard or seen anything to make me believe Brooks is anything other than a gentleman and until proven otherwise, support Des and him to the fullest.

Good Post score

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Thu May 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Northstargirl wrote:To those who find the demonstration of inexplicable and profound "dislike" for an F1 shocking, please know it is deep-rooted and occurs every season. Unfounded and unfair though it usually is, it provides enjoyment to some.

Totally 100% agreed with this entire post.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Northstargirl. word
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers