SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 12 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 10:35 am

You guys, i was wondering,whether Des regards job mobility as something she required for her F1.
It seems that she is a goal-driven gal and has a good career. Will she asked her F1 to move to CA or is she willing to move for him? . I assume this matter plays significant role in her choice and can be a deal breaker. :anyone?:

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by tigertiz Tue May 07, 2013 10:37 am

sophienette wrote:I might be weird, and I trust Love_Me on Drew looking like F1, but I really got a soft spot for Zak :)
Me too. He seems to fly under the radar which is why he probably wouldnt be their choice for the next Bachelor, so I think Zak has a very good chance to be F1.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 10:38 am

tigertiz wrote:
sophienette wrote:I might be weird, and I trust Love_Me on Drew looking like F1, but I really got a soft spot for Zak :)
Me too. He seems to fly under the radar which is why he probably wouldnt be their choice for the next Bachelor, so I think Zak has a very good chance to be F1.

last guy to fly under the radar this much until spoiled was a certain JP!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue May 07, 2013 10:46 am

Does anyone know when Zak had his first 1 on 1 date?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 10:57 am

tigertiz wrote:Does anyone know when Zak had his first 1 on 1 date?

there was guessing that he won the rose on western group date, leading him to had a private time later, perhaps in the evening, on Episode 3. More than that, we dont know yet when he had his first solo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 07, 2013 12:10 pm

Love_Me wrote:
antiguaparadise34 wrote:Desiree will end up with Drew. Chris and Brooks are out.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 12 625701676antiguaparadise34!

Interesting, because that is exactly what I am hearing will happen.

Interesting new info Love_Me! Thanks for sharing! :Smiley: What I get out of what the new poster posted is, Chris and Brooks are out as far as being the F1, but it doesn't mean they are not both part of the F2/F3 maybe? And that Drew will be F1. jmo

Hopefully/maybe Love_Me or the new poster will give us some more insight. Though I'd understand if they cannot.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 12:23 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
antiguaparadise34 wrote:Desiree will end up with Drew. Chris and Brooks are out.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 12 625701676antiguaparadise34!

Interesting new info Love_Me! Thanks for sharing! :Smiley: What I get out of what the new poster posted is, Chris and Brooks are out as far as being the F1, but it doesn't mean they are not both part of the F2/F3 maybe? And that Drew will be F1. jmo

Hopefully/maybe Love_Me or the new poster will give us some more insight. Though I'd understand if they cannot.

san, Brooks`s twitter acc. already up. i guess that means that he is home now, i.e. probably he is F4. so makes sense saying that he and Chris (probably F3) are out now. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 12:26 pm

If this new info if true and Brooks isn't F1 I wouldn't be surprised if he left at F4.

They could be bringing over the pattern from the last 2 Bachelors re Kacie and Des: first week dates; front runners and fan favourites throughout; hometown goes surprisingly wrong; fans are shocked and disappointed that they are gone early; ta-da next lead (assuming Kacie would have been it without Emily signing on). I'm not guessing that Brooks would be Bach, too early for that, but just that it follows the pattern they've used 2x now on the Bach. Personally, if someone is a fan fave though it makes more sense to keep them as long as possible so I don't think it's a great story pattern to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by LexBlair Tue May 07, 2013 12:31 pm

relaxing wrote:If this new info if true and Brooks isn't F1 I wouldn't be surprised if he left at F4.

They could be bringing over the pattern from the last 2 Bachelors re Kacie and Des: first week dates; front runners and fan favourites throughout; hometown goes surprisingly wrong; fans are shocked and disappointed that they are gone early; ta-da next lead (assuming Kacie would have been it without Emily signing on). I'm not guessing that Brooks would be Bach, too early for that, but just that it follows the pattern they've used 2x now on the Bach. Personally, if someone is a fan fave though it makes more sense to keep them as long as possible so I don't think it's a great story pattern to follow.

I don't know why but I just don't get the fan-favorite vibe from Brooks at all....

LexBlair

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 07, 2013 12:35 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

san, Brooks`s twitter acc. already up. i guess that means that he is home now, i.e. probably he is F4. so makes sense saying that he and Chris (probably F3) are out now. scratch

I wonder why no mention of Zak? Just those three guys? Hopefully we'll get some more information about it soon! Praying
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue May 07, 2013 1:14 pm

handwave

Been a looong time since I posted, but as long as F1 isnt Brooks, I'm good.

Do NOT like the vibe I get off his picture, comes off as smarmy and arrogant and yes I know, making such a judgment from a picture isnt fair!

I never promised to play fair :giggle:
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 07, 2013 1:34 pm

:WAVEY: Hi spoil me again. Glad you are back posting!

As for fan fav, I don't see that with Brooks either. We just didn't know much about other guys and when you see/know more about on of them, we talk about them more.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers