SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 31 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by IrishGal Thu May 16, 2013 1:45 am

I understood your meaning I think. But I disagree that Brad 2 can be put in a category of "chose well". They didn't even last til the AFRC unlike the rest you mentioned. It's all good! :Smiley:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

They all have about the same chance of making it. Doesn't matter if it's love at first sight or slow burn that turns into more. Chances are slim to none either way. Just enjoy the journey.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 10:09 am

Pattycake92 wrote:They all have about the same chance of making it. Doesn't matter if it's love at first sight or slow burn that turns into more. Chances are slim to none either way. Just enjoy the journey.

Agreed! Sean was extensively criticized for (according to TPTB edit anyway) not zooming onto Catherine early enough... And Ben for zooming onto Courtney too fast...

Whatever reasons each had to pick their F1, it was the right one in their mind (Jason excepted of course). Jef/Em was slow-burn and lasted a few months, Ben/Court lasted over a year (not a bad average in this franchise!), Ash and JP got pretty cosy from Episode 2/3 and got married, but Trista and Ryan were a late bloom and got married as well...

There are no rules :)

Back to top Go down

Post by JenTen1585 Thu May 16, 2013 2:36 pm

I love all this analysis! It's interesting! I always like the season where you can tell the lead's preference. It bugs me to no end when they still seem to be undecided on the last episode because it makes it seem disingenuous when they propose or are accept a proposal a day later! I don't mind, however, if it take them a few episodes to decide. I think our two married bachelorettes, Trista and Ashley, both had a similar time period. I think they both were interested in Ryan and JP respectively in the first night ... but they weren't their favorites. I think Trista's favorite the first night was Charlie and Ashley's was William. I think they both had the "bad" guys (although I wouldn't call Russ bad in the same way as Bentley) in Russel and Bentley that derailed and confused them in the beginning. I think they both, by the fourth episode, focused on their eventual F1. Ashley had the extended season to fall for JP. Trista had a much shorter season. Trista was sooooo easy to read, she actually gave out roses in order of her preference ... or at least always gave the first rose to her favorite, IMO. Charlie got the first rose I believe on Episode 3 and then Episode 4 was hometowns and Trista and Ryan had their first passionate kiss. On Episode 4, Ryan got the first rose, and got it again after the fantasy suites where we know that she only slept with Ryan. I think she decided on Ryan at the hometowns. I think Ashley focused on JP on his first 1-1, was pretty darn sure after that hot kiss in Thailand, and decided on JP for sure after Hong Kong. Mostly speculation but I think their arcs were pretty darn similar.

Last edited by JenTen1585 on Thu May 16, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

JenTen1585

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 16, 2013 2:39 pm

Well, from RS's spoilers ...the top 2 didn't even get a FIR. Nor will they get any air time the first episode.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 3:55 am

[quote="JenTen1585"]I love all this analysis! It's interesting! I always like the season where you can tell the lead's preference. It bugs me to no end when they still seem to be undecided on the last episode because it makes it seem disingenuous when they propose or are accept a proposal a day later! I don't mind, however, if it take them a few episodes to decide. I think our two married bachelorettes, Trista and Ashley, both had a similar time period. I think they both were interested in Ryan and JP respectively in the first night ... but they weren't their favorites. I think Trista's favorite the first night was Charlie and Ashley's was William. I think they both had the "bad" guys (although I wouldn't call Russ bad in the same way as Bentley) in Russel and Bentley that derailed and confused them in the beginning. I think they both, by the fourth episode, focused on their eventual F1. Ashley had the extended season to fall for JP. Trista had a much shorter season. Trista was sooooo easy to read, she actually gave out roses in order of her preference ... or at least always gave the first rose to her favorite, IMO. Charlie got the first rose I believe on Episode 3 and then Episode 4 was hometowns and Trista and Ryan had their first passionate kiss. On Episode 4, Ryan got the first rose, and got it again after the fantasy suites where we know that she only slept with Ryan. I think she decided on Ryan at the hometowns. I think Ashley focused on JP on his first 1-1, was pretty darn sure after that hot kiss in Thailand, and decided on JP for sure after Hong Kong. Mostly speculation but I think their arcs were pretty darn similar.
[/quote

thanks for sharing your thought with us!
Good Post rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 7:26 am

Here is what is weird to me, if Des really zeroed in on Brooks right out of the gate, why did he not get a first impression rose(there were multiple handed out)...

To me it seems as he was just a random choice for the first date and Des happened to fall for him over time...
I don't think Des really had a pecking order earlier in the season, but Brooks kept sticking around and it was known that he was her first date so people automatically assumed that it was an instant thing and he was the clear front runner..JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Fri May 17, 2013 7:48 am

ZevirahWolf wrote:Here is what is weird to me, if Des really zeroed in on Brooks right out of the gate, why did he not get a first impression rose(there were multiple handed out)...

To me it seems as he was just a random choice for the first date and Des happened to fall for him over time...
I don't think Des really had a pecking order earlier in the season, but Brooks kept sticking around and it was known that he was her first date so people automatically assumed that it was an instant thing and he was the clear front runner..JMHO

Your post makes a lot of sense thumbsup ...we do assume a lot of things here based on previous seasons...but things aren't always the same and maybe it was a slower burn for Des and Brooks than we originally thought....we'll see :Smiley:

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 17, 2013 8:25 am

ZevirahWolf wrote:Here is what is weird to me, if Des really zeroed in on Brooks right out of the gate, why did he not get a first impression rose(there were multiple handed out)...

Yeah, people like Nick (the blonde one) and I think Mike (the fed prosecutor) got one. We don't see why in the episode, but they do.

Seemed like Ben was the one she thought she had the most common with.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 8:27 am

atem wrote:

Yeah, people like Nick (the blonde one) and I think Mike (the fed prosecutor) got one. We don't see why in the episode, but they do.

Seemed like Ben was the one she thought she had the most common with.

I think it was Brody who she fell for... I know I would have, that kid is adorable;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Fri May 17, 2013 8:46 am

Is it possible that the producer told Des to deliberately save a couple of FIRs, as to hide whom she's most interested in? I have nothing to base this on, just trying to put myself in the sneaky producers' shoes.

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 17, 2013 8:50 am

Karen5354 wrote:

Is it possible that the producer told Des to deliberately save a couple of FIRs, as to hide whom she's most interested in? I have nothing to base this on, just trying to put myself in the sneaky producers' shoes.

Not only possible, but most likely.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers