SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 36 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:44 am

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:Brooks does get a HTD. There's no way he doesn't after that special date she sets just for them in Portugal and the way she wrote about him in her blog.

Right now, we don't have anything to go by, but Sanlee and Love_me are standing by their sources 100%. If all 3 (RS, Sanlee, Love_me) are saying the same thing, then I think it's right.

We don't have caps YET. We may when it gets to mid point. Besides, the show didn't show them kissing until their date (and cut the first kiss at the cupcake truck out).

GM atem! What special date for Brooks in Portugal....isn't just a regular 1 on 1? Please shed some light for me! Thanks!

I would also like to know about Brooks and Des's date in Portugal if anyone knows.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:47 am

From the press release of the season:

On a one-on-one date, Desiree takes her suitor up a winding road through the clouds to the mountain peak of Pico do Arieiro for a romantic picnic and a fireworks display

It's when Desiree says the 'times ten' comment and they say 'We're on cloud 9'!

That's where they were when Fleiss tweeted 'London Fog rolling in on Desiree's date...romantic' or something like that.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:04 pm

atem wrote:From the press release of the season:

On a one-on-one date, Desiree takes her suitor up a winding road through the clouds to the mountain peak of Pico do Arieiro for a romantic picnic and a fireworks display

That's where they were when Fleiss tweeted 'London Fog rolling in on Desiree's date...romantic' or something like that.

Thanks that does seem like a cool date to be almost in the clouds and then the fireworks. The gif of the fireworks looks like they are so happy. I just think they make a beautiful couple.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:15 pm

atem wrote:Brooks does get a HTD. There's no way he doesn't after that special date she sets just for them in Portugal and the way she wrote about him in her blog.

Right now, we don't have anything to go by, but Sanlee and Love_me are standing by their sources 100%. If all 3 (RS, Sanlee, Love_me) are saying the same thing, then I think it's right.

We don't have caps YET. We may when it gets to mid point. Besides, the show didn't show them kissing until their date (and cut the first kiss at the cupcake truck out).

No one is saying that the spoilers are wrong. At least I'm not :Smiley: . All I/we are doing is speculating on the basis of what is already known with conclusive proof.
Candidates have been eliminated overnight after having the "perfect" date. Remember Molly ? She even said that the time she and Jason spent together was. But the next day we have Jason picking Melissa at the FRC. Thats the way this show works. So anything can happen and just because we see SCs in the previews that so-and-so has a special date does not mean he is the last man standing.

The absence of SCs could mean nothing. Yet it could.

Keeping stuff like this in mind while speculating is important. Otherwise we may just as well setup a single thread celebrating the to-be-couple Des and Brooks.

As I said - I believe the spoilers yet I am not above wondering the hows and whys. I was only asking if there is any (sightings/tweets/fan encounters, anything) that prooves conclusively that Brooks goes beyond F5 that we know of other than the fact that he is F1.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:16 pm

nd4reality wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: Who are the FI F2 F3 and F4 I can't find it

We have the thread for each breakdown, but it's Brooks, Chris, Drew and Zak.

Actually we don't have actual proof that Zac got a htd do we other than what RS reported and HE said that Zac got an FD.

Well, we will have to wait until tomorrow if the Des/Zak kiss happens, if not it has to be from the HTD RC CP(the only tme they will be at the LA house again), and if the kiss really is from there (which I am starting to believe more and more) than I find it incredibly hard to believe that she'd send him home 10minitues later...she looks waaayyy too smitten.... The only people we know for sure made it at least to the FDs are Drew and Chris...we have caps of that...everything else is just from spoilers

So by that logic we have Drew and Chris in FDs at least, if Zac is not eliminated after HTs (seeing that he is kissing her right before) then he makes FDs. What about Brooks ?????
How does he become F1/F2 and then F1 ? Is that the weird ending to this season ? My head hurts.

But keep in mind, they never have a cocktail party at the HTD elimination RC. Unless of course she "breaks the rules".

this is what I thought. I don't ever remember seeing a cocktail party at hometowns RC. I don't want to discount anyone's sleuthing but maybe the pic is at a different location and is a FD. But I don't think he'd be wearing a jacket in Antigua. So probably right that it's the mansion.

My totally made up theory is that like RS reported Zak is F3. Something goes wrong and his elimination isn't a normal one at the RC. Drew comes back, she lets him to stay (instead of the usual thanks but no thanks second rejections) they spend some time together in Antigua (the hill pictures) but not a full FD. This is what MF is referring to as out of left field and doesn't make sense and the other guys may not be happy about or Des since she has to let him go again. When he says ending I don't take that to mean the FRC but the ending chapter of the story in Antigua.

I also think all of this is scripted producer set-up drama because she and Brooks are sailing along in one of the most obvious, romantic connections ever. They are both sensitive people who seem to have their emotions right at the surface. If we have Des and Brooks in tears about how in love they are (like where she says she has never felt so loved ) there's going to have to be an awful lot of drama to distract from it. TPTB can't hide their story since it is so genuine, emotional and real but they still need a show and to promote a future Bachelor so it's just a change up to the usual returning rejectee storyline. She is an emotional mess having to reject all these great guys. Lots of drama. Still a happy ending. Just my guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:20 pm

^^ its a good guess. I have some misgivings but overall a good theory.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:30 pm

I didn't hear we're on cloud 9, but did hear we're on top of the world. Both sneak previews I've seen dated 5/27/13, I believe, seem in a way to be editing Brooks having a key role in the drama between the guys, like showing a brief second of Mike going after him in the hotel room on the chair (when in actuality it's playful because they're friends) and another when James is going off about the guys having done something despicable, cue brief shot to Brooks standing there. They also play the part about Mike saying you've lied to the wrong guy, cue Brooks on the gurney all hooked up like he'd been thoroughly roughed up because he lied to the wrong guy. Yet you get the previews of their on top of the world fireworks date which looks romantic and everything is great. As usual they're just leading viewers all over the place, and MF is up to the usual with interjecting thoughts about shocking, weird and out of left field. Sometimes I wonder if the baseball analogy has to specifically do with Chris. He appears to get this edit that he's Des' front runner going forward, showing clips of FD or LCD of the two. Brooks could be the shocking and out of left field choice though but anyone with eyes, and who aren't focused on the first date curse, shouldn't believe that based upon that first date.

I am terrible with speculation, but I believe Brooks is there at the end regardless because he has been on Des' radar from the M&G.

Last edited by Piper61 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling.)
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Piper61 wrote:

I didn't hear we're on cloud 9, but did hear we're on top of the world. Both sneak previews I've seen dated 5/27/13, I believe, seem in a way to be editing Brooks having a key role in the drama between the guys, like showing a brief second of Mike going after him in the hotel room on the chair (when in actuality it's playful because they're friends) and another when James is going off about the guys having done something despicable, cue brief shot to Brooks standing there. They also play the part about Mike saying you've lied to the wrong guy, cue Brooks on the gurney all hooked up like he'd been thoroughly roughed up because he lied to the wrong guy. Yet you get the previews of their on top of the world fireworks date which looks romantic and everything is great. As usual they're just leading viewers all over the place, and MF is up to the usual with interjecting thoughts about shocking, weird and out of left field. Sometimes I wonder if the baseball analogy has to specifically do with Chris. He appears to get this edit that he's Des' front runner going forward, showing clips of FD or LCD of the two. Brooks could be the shocking and out of left field choice though but anyone with eyes, and who aren't focused on the first date curse, shouldn't believe that based upon that first date.

I am terrible with speculation, but I believe Brooks is there at the end regardless because he has been on Des' radar from the M&G.

There's also the shot of Brooks sitting on a chair and telling someone, "anytime I can take a shot at you I will!". I know I'm not the analyzing genius lots of you are but is there any chance Des leaves for a bit which throws the guys for a loop but returns confident in who she has left? Bryden couldn't have been a smooth departure. question
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:58 pm

Why would Des leave, omg that would be a first ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:17 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

There's also the shot of Brooks sitting on a chair and telling someone, "anytime I can take a shot at you I will!". I know I'm not the analyzing genius lots of you are but is there any chance Des leaves for a bit which throws the guys for a loop but returns confident in who she has left? Bryden couldn't have been a smooth departure. question
Yes, there's that one, too. Thought of it after I posted. Then you see him crying into his hands in the same blue/gray baseball shirt.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:03 pm

Piper61 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

Yes, there's that one, too. Thought of it after I posted. Then you see him crying into his hands in the same blue/gray baseball shirt.

Nope, two different shots...
The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 36 Pics04509
The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 36 Angryb10

On a lighter note, Brooks and Zach are either sharing clothes or have the same stylist :giggle:
The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 36 Pics04276
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:12 pm

sfrank wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

Nope, two different shots...
The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 36 Pics04509
The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 36 Angryb10

On a lighter note, Brooks and Zach are either sharing clothes or have the same stylist :giggle:
The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 36 Pics04276
Definitely different shirt between the crying and the other SCs, good catch, thanks for posting as I didn't go back to double check myself.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers