SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 19 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 12:30 am

Guys, im just wondering
could it be that Brooks`s twitter up thing, is likely cuz he is being dumped just on his scheduled LCD , i.e. Des pulled an Em -Arie`s twist last season ??
Monday i believe is the scheduled first LCD, right? and on the very day his twitter is up.
:anyone?:

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by DesFever Thu May 09, 2013 12:32 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Guys, im just wondering
could it be that Brooks`s twitter up thing, is likely cuz he is being dumped just on his scheduled LCD , i.e. Des pulled an Em -Arie`s twist last season ??
Monday i believe is the scheduled first LCD, right? and on the very day his twitter is up.

Maybe! Is that his real twitter though?
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 12:35 am

DesFever wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Guys, im just wondering

Maybe! Is that his real twitter though?

i believe so...convinced by all the great sleuthers here :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 12:41 am

From what the 'All'WetPaint stated, the LCD were Mon and Tue with the FRC tonight.

I call them 'All'Wet for a reason. I thought his twitter was up before then.

What confuses me is that his was up and then deleted and then up again, but Drew hasn't taken his Twitter or Instagram down.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 09, 2013 5:05 am

sanlee088 wrote:My source can confirm that Desiree picked Brooks at the FRC and Chris is the F2 guy.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1874-bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-picks-brooks-forester

clapping! bowdown :Clap: Hoorray celebrate

Great Job, San! I am so excited you reveled who the F1 is first! I can't wait for the season to start!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 5:29 am

Yayyy, my gut instinct was right - the music promo seemed to be the Brooks and Des love story. I am a little surprised that Chris made it to F2, though!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 09, 2013 7:55 am

I am so disappointed in Des. I liked three of her F4 very much. :headbanging
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 8:00 am

tigertiz wrote:I am so disappointed in Des. I liked three of her F4 very much. :headbanging

I agree word
i just cant comprehend how can she picks Brooks over Chris scratch ...well...we`ll have to see
it is the same tragedy for me as M`season (Jef over Arie??).. hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 09, 2013 8:15 am

Woohoo!! Great news to have the F1 confirmed. I can't wait to see Des and Brooks fall in love or in lust or whatevs. It seems she always had a clear F1 in mind and those are my favorite seasons, even if it doesn't end in marriage. Giddy'up.

Last edited by Alanna on Thu May 09, 2013 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 8:17 am

If Brooks is her F1 guy it think it's great! For the simple reason that he was her first date! I'm not saying the other guys aren't great, I'm sure the all are. It'll be nice to watch a season where we get to really see a connection with the F1 from the start!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 09, 2013 8:32 am

Y'all give ole Brooks a chance. You might be surprised by him. I am so happy for them!!! I think there is definitely an engagement this season. He had more time to bond with her than anybody! We are in for a great love story from beginning to end. Hopefully Chris is next bachelor.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 09, 2013 8:45 am

tigertiz wrote:I am so disappointed in Des. I liked three of her F4 very much. :headbanging

Couldn't agree more,will see how long I watch this season. Too bad. no no

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 19 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers