SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:13 am

Love_Me wrote:For one thing it is against our rules here to tell people what to do or how to post something. If you spell a word wrong or don't have the best grammar don't give it a second thought. This site is supposed to be fun and uplifting. Let's keep it that way.

Its All Good

for you

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:15 am

sophienette wrote:
Love_Me wrote:For one thing it is against our rules here to tell people what to do or how to post something. If you spell a word wrong or don't have the best grammar don't give it a second thought. This site is supposed to be fun and uplifting. Let's keep it that way.

Its All Good

for you

High clap

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:19 pm

While I don't doubt the spoilers at this point and I really like both Brooks and Chris(what I have seen of them so far). I really don't think its smooth sailing for Des and the F1. The edit is two obvious at this point. Something will have to happen to throw doubt in.

When is the last point in the season we have screen caps of Brooks?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:While I don't doubt the spoilers at this point and I really like both Brooks and Chris(what I have seen of them so far). I really don't think its smooth sailing for Des and the F1. The edit is two obvious at this point. Something will have to happen to throw doubt in.

The edit for the early episodes may be obvious since they begin to edit before the season's done, but I think the girlfriend coming back so early (and frankly Des didn't seem too bothered by that) it one of the flags that she did have a very good idea who she was going to pick. But the producers probably tried to create a few speedbumps along the way so there would be some drama for the end.... and at the same time, they (the producers) probably over-encouraged a few so there would be something to film.

And Des loves to kiss, so she's happily kiss them all.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:59 pm

jcrbil wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:While I don't doubt the spoilers at this point and I really like both Brooks and Chris(what I have seen of them so far). I really don't think its smooth sailing for Des and the F1. The edit is two obvious at this point. Something will have to happen to throw doubt in.

The edit for the early episodes may be obvious since they begin to edit before the season's done, but I think the girlfriend coming back so early (and frankly Des didn't seem too bothered by that) it one of the flags that she did have a very good idea who she was going to pick. But the producers probably tried to create a few speedbumps along the way so there would be some drama for the end.... and at the same time, they (the producers) probably over-encouraged a few so there would be something to film.

Jcrbil, I think you are very right. The Ben drama, the Brian drama, crying over painful pasts, all seem manufactured to distract us from the main storyline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:59 pm

Its All Good

:yes: yes
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:15 pm

One bad thing about not many people watching this season is we do not get any airport sighting or fan pictures. It's bad for us but I am glad they can fly under the radar and not be hounded.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:18 pm

BKay wrote:
jcrbil wrote:

Jcrbil, I think you are very right. The Ben drama, the Brian drama, crying over painful pasts, all seem manufactured to distract us from the main storyline.

Good Point, that makes sense as well. Its just a feeling I have.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
BKay wrote:
jcrbil wrote:

Good Point, that makes sense as well. Its just a feeling I have.

What are you thinking ? Someone cmiiw but the last SCs of Brooks that we have a prior to HTs. We have SC of no ones HTs unless the SC with Brooks crying with some sort of bookshelf behind him is his HTD. As far as Antigua all we have is Chris and Drew. Of Zac and Brooks the remaining F4 there is no SC evidence yet.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Oh, I totally agree that the producers would create fake drama situations. I just have no idea what it is yet.

The show pretty much showed right off the bat that Desiree wasn't going to be Final 1 in Sean's season. I have yet to see that for Desiree's for the Final 4 guys.

Yet, this time the show is focusing on Ben and then the James drama and it's for a reason.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:32 pm

atem wrote:Oh, I totally agree that the producers would create fake drama situations. I just have no idea what it is yet.

The show pretty much showed right off the bat that Desiree wasn't going to be Final 1 in Sean's season. I have yet to see that for Desiree's for the Final 4 guys.

Yet, this time the show is focusing on Ben and then the James drama and it's for a reason.

Can you share how ya'll knew ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:Oh, I totally agree that the producers would create fake drama situations. I just have no idea what it is yet.

Can you share how ya'll knew ?

I was going to ask the same question!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers