SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 42 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Newto Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:54 pm

sophienette wrote:How about a group hug and let's move on Smiley

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!! clapping!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:28 pm

shoepie wrote:I beg your forgivness. I get obnoxious when I drink. Please see me as the good poster and person that I am. No more grammar cop. I promise. Really, I do. I can be such a jerk.
console Hugs, shoepie! I have only observed you to be a good poster and person, and I can say, I was a bit perplexed over those few posts, but am happy to acknowledge your explanation, and though you don't need forgiveness from me, I am happy to just move along and get back to chatting about the show.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:34 pm

Piper61 wrote:
shoepie wrote:I beg your forgivness. I get obnoxious when I drink. Please see me as the good poster and person that I am. No more grammar cop. I promise. Really, I do. I can be such a jerk.
console Hugs, shoepie! I have only observed you to be a good poster and person, and I can say, I was a bit perplexed over those few posts, but am happy to acknowledge your explanation, and though you don't need forgiveness from me, I am happy to just move along and get back to chatting about the show.

yes
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Piper61 wrote:

Je t'aime beaucoup Shoepie! ❤ I have known you to be a kind and thoughful poster, that will not change for me at all...moving on... bestbud!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi New ,
Are you anxious ,for seeing Chris and Des date tonight ? or do you have a favorite you want to see tonight .

I thought Des and Brooks date was really good ,

And I hope Chris S. and Des date tonight goes just as well, Although I don't think I will be disappointed .

:hug:

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 42 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 42 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 42 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:59 pm

Hope live feed is working tonight or I'll have to wait until 8:00 pm
California time ,
The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 42 786341487

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 42 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 42 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 42 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:14 pm

rc49ers wrote:Hi New ,
Are you anxious ,for seeing Chris and Des date tonight ? or do you have a favorite you want to see tonight .

I thought Des and Brooks date was really good ,

And I hope Chris S. and Des date tonight goes just as well, Although I don't think I will be disappointed .

:hug:

Bis - I'm just going to let this season play out as it comes. Yes, the date with Brooks and Des was excellent; one of the best first dates I've ever seen on either Bach or Bachette. I don't have any favorites. But I do have some "unfavorites." :hidingchair

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:31 pm

[quote="ilb123"]In my opinion, it is very upsetting to feel scrutinized for your grammatical errors when English is not your first language, and you are trying your best not to make those mistakes. However, at times when you write your responses, you simply do not notice you made an error or you do not know that this is a grammatical error. As part of the members on this board that English is not their first language, I feel very offensive, and I feel that I need to apologies on my future grammatical mistakes in the English language. (I thought that this is a free outline that respects his members without any connection to religious affiliation or nationality or even language knowledge).
Thank you, now I can go back to hiding, :hidingchair

YES, I get that and I am sorry Reallu sorry.

shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:03 pm

shoepie wrote:
shoepie wrote:
bilolo wrote:
shoepie wrote:I think you mean 'did he brake it?" Did he broke it makes no gramatical sense. I apoligize. I am a grammar cop. I am at your feet in apology. I cannot help myself.

The man that.....The woman that........The guy that...........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The man who, the woman who the guy who. Never that when referring to a person!

I am so sorry; it make (you should put s here) me nuts. Notice the use of the semicolon. Again I cringe at your feet for forgiveness. I cannot help myself. Really I am a very personable, witty person. I only ask that you love me for who I am, flawed, critical and most of all a grammar cop. I have to live with me; you can move past my posts and ignore me. Again, notice the proper use of the semicoln. It is a lonely punctuation and the comma often takes its place in error.
giggling does that make sense too ? , i should say " did he break it ? " with a space between break and the question mark :yes:

You'll be going nuts all the time i post here because english is not my first language and asking me to write without any grammatical errors is like asking me to give you the sun in hand laugh out loud
I'm sorry for making you go nuts though but i'll try my best Hugesmile

Point taken and a heads up to those who know better.

Oh good god, stop busting MY BALLS. There is nothing wrong with correcting grammar for **** sake. Get on with your ignorant way of speaking. I really dont care that much. You shoud.

Just scrolling through the posts and just had to comment! Picking on somebody because English isn't their first language... wow.... just WOW no

Heaven forbid somebody say something about a fan favorite.... but a poster's grammar and spelling is fair game? scratch

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:11 pm

Can we move on yet?
I'm trying to find spoilers and this kind of crap is getting old when scrolling through the thread. TIA.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:19 pm

I just read that post now and didn't read the rest.... I wanted to have my say.. and I so I did.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:23 am

For one thing it is against our rules here to tell people what to do or how to post something. If you spell a word wrong or don't have the best grammar don't give it a second thought. This site is supposed to be fun and uplifting. Let's keep it that way.

Its All Good
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers