SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 23 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Baseball Mom Thu May 09, 2013 1:39 pm

DesFever wrote:I'm so happy for Brooks and Desiree! Also, I don't see how he has been bandwagoned. People have been mostly hot and cold for him. And now people really bash him. It seems like Chris has been REALLY bandwagoned especially as of late. I like him too, but I'm just saying.

I think there's equal love among the F3, even Zak W. has had people rooting for him lately. We all have our own personal favorites but bandwagonning? I don't see it, at least not yet. However, I would have to say that a lot of the posters here have been liking Chris and Drew more and more and have not had the negative feedback that has been plaguing Brooks of late. no idea

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by california90 Thu May 09, 2013 1:40 pm

umngirl wrote:Welp, looks like another season for me where the final couple doesn't peak my interest. Good thing there are a few guys on this season I can just enjoy watching.

Sometimes that might be a good thing.. less invested and less likely to get into arguments! lol. I don't dislike Brooks - I just have other favorites and Brooks just falls behind until I see him on screen. But I'm glad I'm not super hooked onto the F1 like I was with Catherine and felt like I had to defend her. Too much energy, I tell ya! Now I just want to watch for the guys and probably feel super bad when they get rejected.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu May 09, 2013 1:41 pm

I don't see any difference in liking someone based upon pictures and disliking someone based upon pictures. Truthfully, the pictures and what is read on line are the only things 99.9% of the people are basing their opinion on. Anyone can go on a forum and state they personally know a contestant on this silly show and those reading the forum have no idea if it is true or not. Everyone can choose to believe them or not. Personally, I think BF looks smarmy. I don't care enough about any of them to actually like or dislike them. And I certainly don't know any of them. This season is keeping in line with the last two bach seasons and the last b'ette season for me. Little or no interest in the contestants.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu May 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
Also I hate to see anyone compared to Jef.
The similarities do exist. I'm having a hard time ignoring them. I hope for Des's sake that he is not the phoney that Jef turned out to be.

Can you tell me what they are? Other than they both come from SLC? And maybe (not confirmed) he might be Mormon?
One of the sponsors of Brooks' bike race was People Water. http://thebrut.com/SPONSORS.php
The race coincidentally started in St. George, Utah which is Jef's hometown, and location of part of his hometown date (in his parent's St. George mansion)
thebrut.com/ROUTE-DESCRIPTION.php
This has been discussed in Brooks's thread.

Since Jef is no longer associated with PW, I find it a mute point. But if that's your reason for not liking him then go for it. I can't argue with that logic.

yes I agree

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 23 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 23 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 23 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 09, 2013 1:48 pm

california90 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Welp, looks like another season for me where the final couple doesn't peak my interest. Good thing there are a few guys on this season I can just enjoy watching.

Sometimes that might be a good thing.. less invested and less likely to get into arguments! lol. I don't dislike Brooks - I just have other favorites and Brooks just falls behind until I see him on screen. But I'm glad I'm not super hooked onto the F1 like I was with Catherine and felt like I had to defend her. Too much energy, I tell ya! Now I just want to watch for the guys and probably feel super bad when they get rejected.

Oh it's definitely a good thing. I prefer not caring about the final couple. Some just hook me in from the beginning though. This season I'll happily sit on the sidelines and just watch the guys I like, just like last Bachette season. I got to avoid all the drama and hide out in certain contestant threads and not take part in the Board Wars. Stress free for me!

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 23 87b72b10 The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 23 86669110 The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by pretty jmai Thu May 09, 2013 1:50 pm

Yes. Lots of 'eye candy' this season! girldance

pretty jmai

Female Posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 09, 2013 2:09 pm

I'd rather jump on the bandwagon of love than the bandwagon of well, dislike. That's just me.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Thu May 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
DesFever wrote:I'm so happy for Brooks and Desiree! Also, I don't see how he has been bandwagoned. People have been mostly hot and cold for him. And now people really bash him. It seems like Chris has been REALLY bandwagoned especially as of late. I like him too, but I'm just saying.

I think the majority are fans of all final 4 at this point. It's the dislike of someone for absolutely no reason that baffles my mind. But oh well, same crap different season.

Yes! She picked a great F4 and I'm so excited for her!

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Thu May 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Peppermom wrote:I don't see any difference in liking someone based upon pictures and disliking someone based upon pictures. Truthfully, the pictures and what is read on line are the only things 99.9% of the people are basing their opinion on. Anyone can go on a forum and state they personally know a contestant on this silly show and those reading the forum have no idea if it is true or not. Everyone can choose to believe them or not. Personally, I think BF looks smarmy. I don't care enough about any of them to actually like or dislike them. And I certainly don't know any of them. This season is keeping in line with the last two bach seasons and the last b'ette season for me. Little or no interest in the contestants.

clapping!
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 2:20 pm

Round and round it goes! deadhorse I just didn't watch the seasons I wasn't interested in (Sean's included). No biggie! I can't wait for Desiree's!

The places she gets to travel and do seem awesome!

While I want a happy ending like Jash, I sure could do without the rest of Ashley's season, because I really didn't like any of the other guys. So, this will be a great season of guys this time!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Thu May 09, 2013 2:22 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Since Jef is no longer associated with PW, I find it a mute point. But if that's your reason for not liking him then go for it. I can't argue with that logic.
Jef was very much a part of PW when the race took place in 2012.

So what? Arie knows Jef too. Why the hate on for Brooks for possibly knowing Jef.

And I don't even care that much for Brooks myself. Or Jef for that matter.

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by gruder Thu May 09, 2013 4:04 pm

I am happy that Des chose Brooks. I don't understand the animosity towards him, when we haven't even met him (on screen). Des had a great group of guys, if she picked Brooks there is a reason. I look foward to seeing this play out, I think it will be romantic!

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers