SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 38 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by shoepie Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:56 pm

I think you mean 'did he brake it?" Did he broke it makes no gramatical sense. I apoligize. I am a grammar cop. I am at your feet in apology. I cannot help myself.

The man that.....The woman that........The guy that...........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The man who, the woman who the guy who. Never that when referring to a person!

I am so sorry; it make me nuts. Notice the use of the semicolon. Again I cringe at your feet for forgiveness. I cannot help myself. Really I am a very personable, witty person. I only ask that you love me for who I am, flawed, critical and most of all a grammar cop. I have to live with me; you can move past my posts and ignore me. Again, notice the proper use of the semicoln. It is a lonely punctuation and the comma often takes its place in error.

Last edited by shoepie on Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Admin Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:58 pm

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 38 Thebachelorettes09e01hd
The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 38 Thebachelorettes09e01hdu
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:00 pm

If he didn't "brake" fast enough, maybe he did "break" it! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:07 pm

BKay wrote:If he didn't "brake" fast enough, maybe he did "break" it! giggling

Oh gracious, you got what I said and you know it!
shoepie
shoepie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:09 pm

sanlee088 wrote:The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 38 Thebachelorettes09e01hd
The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 38 Thebachelorettes09e01hdu

haha, thanks san. a little light makes a big difference. :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:13 pm

sanlee088 wrote:The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 38 Thebachelorettes09e01hd

Maybe he says something or talks to Desiree in a way that he regrets out of jealousy or loss of faith in her feelings or whatever strong emotions come up. Then the "there's nothing I can say to make it better" and tears happen. I always suspected it was him worried about her being upset by someone else but that looks like some major feelings there so now I'm leaning more towards it being about something between them. Or related to the hometown and his father issues as someone else suggested. That would make a lot of sense. I love that he and Des are so emotional as people. I relate - if I have a strong emotion, of any type, the tears will be a-flowing. Guaranteed.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:17 pm

relaxing wrote:

Maybe he says something or talks to Desiree in a way that he regrets out of jealousy or loss of faith in her feelings or whatever strong emotions come up. Then the "there's nothing I can say to make it better" and tears happen. I always suspected it was him worried about her being upset by someone else but that looks like some major feelings there so now I'm leaning more towards it being about something between them. Or related to the hometown and his father issues as someone else suggested. That would make a lot of sense. I love that he and Des are so emotional as people. I relate - if I have a strong emotion, of any type, the tears will be a-flowing. Guaranteed.

I am leaning more of he said or did something that might have upset her. That's why he says there is nothing I can say to make it better. If his feelings for her are that strong I can see why he got so emotional.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:37 pm

gabriele wrote:

haha, thanks san. a little light makes a big difference. :Smiley:

My vote is that its his HTD and he's with his family talking about his father. I think there was a reason they focused on THAT part of their conversation during dinner. I think it will come up again.

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:39 pm

I have bought the deal, he is the one and they are good to go. NEXT!
shoepie
shoepie

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:43 pm

shoepie wrote:I have bought the deal, he is the one and they are good to go. NEXT!
bestbud! Agree!

Just for once, I'd love to see them put together the couple's entire journey in unedited form online once the AFTR has been televised so we can see exactly how it came to pass.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:49 pm

shoepie wrote:I think you mean 'did he brake it?" Did he broke it makes no gramatical sense. I apoligize. I am a grammar cop. I am at your feet in apology. I cannot help myself.

The man that.....The woman that........The guy that...........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The man who, the woman who the guy who. Never that when referring to a person!

I am so sorry; it make (you should put s here) me nuts. Notice the use of the semicolon. Again I cringe at your feet for forgiveness. I cannot help myself. Really I am a very personable, witty person. I only ask that you love me for who I am, flawed, critical and most of all a grammar cop. I have to live with me; you can move past my posts and ignore me. Again, notice the proper use of the semicoln. It is a lonely punctuation and the comma often takes its place in error.
giggling does that make sense too ? , i should say " did he break it ? " with a space between break and the question mark :yes:

You'll be going nuts all the time i post here because english is not my first language and asking me to write without any grammatical errors is like asking me to give you the sun in hand laugh out loud
I'm sorry for making you go nuts though but i'll try my best Hugesmile
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Does anyone know who DaveG at joker's is? Stating he's heard from a source that they are on life support? Or Fleiss support as he put it a 2nd time?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers