SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 5:33 pm

BKay wrote:Anyone remember the excitement over Chris Bukowski just based on his early date and pre-season screencaps? It didn't take long after the premiere for most of those opinions to change. I'll never forget GAM. giggling

Nope, I didn't watch Emily's season. Didn't even really read the threads. What is GAM?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by SLA44 Thu May 09, 2013 5:34 pm

ja1968 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:If you don't know him, never heard him speak, never seen him in person, don't know anyone that personally knows him then I can't understand your negative opinion. Not that I need to anyway. To each his own.

The bottom line is it does not matter to my life if she picked him or not. I just do not personally find him appealing. To each his own. But as has been said already, why is it okay to say so strongly that you like someone based on the same information or lack thereof but not okay to you to say that you do not?

Good Post I agree :claphands

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Then don't watch. Pretty simple to me. I had no problem not watching Brad twice, Emily or Sean's.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by gruder Thu May 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
DesFever wrote:
gruder wrote:I am happy that Des chose Brooks. I don't understand the animosity towards him, when we haven't even met him (on screen). Des had a great group of guys, if she picked Brooks there is a reason. I look foward to seeing this play out, I think it will be romantic!

A few people I think have been judging him based on his looks. Did I think he looked smarmy and arrogant in the first picture? Yes. All the other ones, including the modeling pics and candid shots with short hair are very nice-looking. I happen to find him extremely attractive too like pattycake. I;m happy for them and I just like that there's a love story to follow through. I look forward to see some of the other guys who were my favorites too like Kasey, Zack K. Drew, Chris, etc.

I don't think it has much to do with looks, if I may. It's not worth getting into, but I think looks is really the least of it.

I think all of us have been jaded by this show. 9 times out of 10, something comes to light that forever affects how we view that individual. However, because the season has yet to start...it wouldn't hurt to keep an open mind. JMO

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu May 09, 2013 5:56 pm

atem wrote:Then don't watch. Pretty simple to me. I had no problem not watching Brad twice, Emily or Sean's.

That post had nothing to do with whether someone wanted to watch the show or not so I don't understand this post. no idea I watched Emily's season not because I liked her but to see the male contestants and that is the same reason I will watch Des' and the only reason.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 09, 2013 5:58 pm

I don't feel strongly about any of them other than I feel strongly that they are all cute. So please do not lump me into that category. Also, don't see anyone else doing that other than people who are upset for some unknown reason. Kinda baffling.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 6:07 pm

SLA44 wrote:
atem wrote:Then don't watch. Pretty simple to me. I had no problem not watching Brad twice, Emily or Sean's.

That post had nothing to do with whether someone wanted to watch the show or not so I don't understand this post. no idea I watched Emily's season not because I liked her but to see the male contestants and that is the same reason I will watch Des' and the only reason.

Sorry. That was a pretty blanket statement. I mean, if a person thinks Desiree is an idiot, etc. and can't stand the guy, I recommend not watching it. There's always the next batch this show churns out.

I don't really feel anything one way or another for Brooks yet. Just here as a Desiree fan.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 09, 2013 6:24 pm

People watch the show for so many reasons. :yes:
I watch it for entertainment--snark and comedy just like I would Hard Core Pawn.(in fact, this is a great comparison in my book--and there is probably less scripting with Hard Core Pawn)
Every once in awhile the locales are great, too, especially if it's somewhere I've been and can relate.
The last thing I watch this show for is romance and that's a good thing because in all these years only a few have resulted in anything lasting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 6:49 pm

Atem - GAM stands for grown ass man, which is what Chris labeled himself. It was pretty funny the way it all came down, so it's unforgettable to me now!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 6:56 pm

BKay wrote:Atem - GAM stands for grown ass man, which is what Chris labeled himself. It was pretty funny the way it all came down, so it's unforgettable to me now!

Did a lot of people think he'd be the final 1 guy at first?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu May 09, 2013 7:31 pm

Congrats to San for the spoiler - You and Love_Me rock at this spoiler stuff!! I look forward to Des's season. I love a love story, sometimes you get one, sometimes you don't but I watch no matter what. I love knowing the spoiler because then I can watch to see how it all unfolds (edited of course). I think this season will be really interesting since we've already heard she liked Brooks from the start.

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 7:39 pm

I saw this on another site; I believe Des picked Brooks but has FRC been filmed? If not, then did she let Chris go at LCD?

"An update for “The Bachelorette” 2013 confirms the finale episode is being taped May 9 in Antigua. An insider talked with Wetpaint Entertainment and shared Desiree Hartsock believes she “met the right one” for her on the show.

“She fell over-the-top in love,’ the source said. “She thinks she’s met the one. Expect a big romance this season. Huge.”

Sounds promising for Desiree. Will she get the proposal she’s waiting for from the man she’s hoping it will be from? Rumor is the two finalists are Brooks Forester or Chris Siegfried — with Brooks being the one Desiree supposedly fell for from the the very beginning. Reality Steve wrote in his blog that he strongly believes these two will be the ones engaged by the end of the season.

Within a few hours Desiree could potentially be engaged. Who will the lucky guy be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers