SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 8:01 pm

atem wrote:
BKay wrote:Atem - GAM stands for grown ass man, which is what Chris labeled himself. It was pretty funny the way it all came down, so it's unforgettable to me now!

Did a lot of people think he'd be the final 1 guy at first?

I don't think anyone pegged him as F1, but there was a lot of swooning cause he looked good in the photos and some people were hopeful for him. Love_Me spoiled Jef as F1 before the final RC was even held in real time, so since that was known very early, Chris faded into the background for most. His stock really plummeted after we saw him in motion and heard him talk. Let's just say he seemed very young. Praying

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Thu May 09, 2013 8:25 pm

I am sending out a heart felt plea to every member.

I never imagined that there would be so much animosity between fans who liked different contestants last season. I learned a lot about people and myself. It was a wake up call.

This is a discussion board and you are free to express how you feel. I just hope if you like our Forum and care about us you will try really hard to get along.

This Bachelorette season can be an enjoyable one. We just need your help to achieve this goal.

Thank you!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 8:28 pm

^^^^^Thank you Love_Me!!! ^^^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu May 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Thanks for trying to smooth over the storm, Love_Me! I appreciate it. I know I'll enjoy this season if I just avoid the drama on the boards.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 10:19 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Also I hate to see anyone compared to Jef.
The similarities do exist. I'm having a hard time ignoring them. I hope for Des's sake that he is not the phoney that Jef turned out to be.

yes. i found Brooks`s vibe scream Jef`s vibe to me, whom described by Steve (Jef`s bro) as `always shaking and moving`. Of course i dont know Jef and Brooks REAL motives are (only them and God knows). But i found their impression on me doesn`t mesh with the aim of this show PERSONALY for me : an event to find the person you spent the rest of your life with. (i know, its so cliche...).

Only Jash and Trista-Ryan made it. and both have similarities : they fade away after the show, concentrate on their relationship, only made a little comeback for airing their wedding.

I like Des. so i wish Des will follow Ash and Trista`s footstep, finding her ever after. Unfortunately i really cant see her doing it with Brooks. In fact, as weird as it is, Des`s F1 and F2 reminds me so much of Charlie and Ryan of Trista. The difference is, IMO Des picking a `Charlie`.LoL

To each his own. But i give Brooks the benefit of the doubt. We`ll have to see...

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu May 09, 2013 10:46 pm

I get people who don't like Jef, he definitely isn't for everyone. Just as Brooks is not going to be liked by everyone.

But, I think we should judge Brooks on him alone, and not judge him based on what Jef has done. Despite some connections they may have, they are still two completely different people.

I just don't think it is fair to judge a person on another person's behaviour. JMO, and not directed at anyone, just my two cents :)
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 11:04 pm

sbolduc wrote:I get people who don't like Jef, he definitely isn't for everyone. Just as Brooks is not going to be liked by everyone.

But, I think we should judge Brooks on him alone, and not judge him based on what Jef has done. Despite some connections they may have, they are still two completely different people.

I just don't think it is fair to judge a person on another person's behaviour. JMO, and not directed at anyone, just my two cents Smiley

I agree there. If there is any info about Brooks or any of the guys not treating Desiree right, I'll go Nate on them! :angryemotion

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 09, 2013 11:17 pm

I think Jef is a special one-of-a-kind, unique bird and no one, not Brooks, not anyone else can touch his and Emily's specialness together. We're safe, guys!

In all seriousness, I don't care if Brooks is the nicest, bestest guy out there. If they have a hot spark and I think they will judging by how quickly she zeroed in on him, that's all I care about. It'll be extremely entertaining to watch even if they last about 10 minutes post-show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Alanna wrote:I think Jef is a special one-of-a-kind, unique bird and no one, not Brooks, not anyone else can touch his and Emily's specialness together. We're safe, guys!

In all seriousness, I don't care if Brooks is the nicest, bestest guy out there. If they have a hot spark and I think they will judging by how quickly she zeroed in on him, that's all I care about. It'll be extremely entertaining to watch even if they last about 10 minutes post-show.

And what if he's a con-artist or a player? Would you still feel the same? Genuine question. :Smiley:
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 11:30 pm

It seems kinda of weird to me, that the show just wrapped today and they are going to air it in two weeks. That must be a record LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Thu May 09, 2013 11:33 pm

happygirl77us wrote: It seems kinda of weird to me, that the show just wrapped today and they are going to air it in two weeks. That must be a record LOL

Remember that Jillian's FRC had not even happened yet when the first episode aired. That one was really weird.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by mejohnson501 Thu May 09, 2013 11:36 pm

Just like with all of the other contestants on this show-past, present, and future-maybe Brooks came for the wrong reasons; maybe he didn't. Whatever his motives for signing up for the show, maybe he really did fall in love with Des and stayed for the right reasons, even if his original motives weren't pure. Only time will tell.

Human beings are very complicated and can rarely be taken at face value. Nobody will be able to accurately gauge what kind of a person Brooks is by what associations he has, where he's from, what his career goals look like, and what people (who may or may not know him very well) have said about him.

Personally speaking, I don't watch this franchise and like it only if the lead has picked my favorite. I watch it for the entertainment value, plain and simple. I love watching and reading spoilers and hanging out here with you guys. I remember during Emily's season everyone being all up in arms knowing she picked Jef and people not thinking they were a good match, but when the season aired it started to become more clear and seemed to "just fit" to most of us.
mejohnson501
mejohnson501

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers