SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 11:38 pm

A little off topic, do we know who was the guy in the knight outfit out greet and meet

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by tigertiz Thu May 09, 2013 11:39 pm

Personally speaking, I don't watch this franchise and like it only if the lead has picked my favorite.
I dont either. I was very much looking forward to show when I thought , 2 days ago, that Des had picked Chris. But Zak has long been my favorite.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 09, 2013 11:40 pm

IrishGal wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think Jef is a special one-of-a-kind, unique bird and no one, not Brooks, not anyone else can touch his and Emily's specialness together. We're safe, guys!

In all seriousness, I don't care if Brooks is the nicest, bestest guy out there. If they have a hot spark and I think they will judging by how quickly she zeroed in on him, that's all I care about. It'll be extremely entertaining to watch even if they last about 10 minutes post-show.

And what if he's a con-artist or a player? Would you still feel the same? Genuine question. :Smiley:
Ehh, probably, to be honest. Des seems fine to me but I don't feel as protective over her as a viewer as I did over Ashley, who I loved.

In general though, I don't think this guy is going to be anymore of a player than any other previous F1 like Courtney or Jill's Ed. They all come on for fun and adventure, usually while having hook-ups and flings back at the ranch since they're attractive and young, otherwise they wouldn't be cast. At worst, Brooks is a hot, young guy who doesn't want to settle down, but I doubt he's some sort of Machiavellian mustache twister.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mejohnson501 Thu May 09, 2013 11:42 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Personally speaking, I don't watch this franchise and like it only if the lead has picked my favorite.
I dont either. I was very much looking forward to show when I thought , 2 days ago, that Des had picked Chris. But Zak has long been my favorite.

I haven't paid enough attention yet to get a favorite. I've had a busy semester! I was liking the guy with the son from Colorado who we thought made it far...Brad, was it? And of course I think Brooks is pretty. Haha. We'll have to see. I had no opinion during Emily's season prior to airing, but when it first aired I liked Arie and Sean. And then of course I fell in love with Jef!
mejohnson501
mejohnson501

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 11:42 pm

happygirl77us wrote: A little off topic, do we know who was the guy in the knight outfit out greet and meet

RS hasn't said. Seems he's too busy getting over Angela being voted off AI. Rolling Eyes

I hardly see Zak as ready to marry. I don't get where that is coming from.

Last edited by atem on Thu May 09, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 11:43 pm

atem wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: A little off topic, do we know who was the guy in the knight outfit out greet and meet

RS hasn't said. Seems he's too busy getting over Angela being voted off AI. Rolling Eyes

I'm kind of sad about that myself, I really liked her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 11:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
IrishGal wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think Jef is a special one-of-a-kind, unique bird and no one, not Brooks, not anyone else can touch his and Emily's specialness together. We're safe, guys!

In all seriousness, I don't care if Brooks is the nicest, bestest guy out there. If they have a hot spark and I think they will judging by how quickly she zeroed in on him, that's all I care about. It'll be extremely entertaining to watch even if they last about 10 minutes post-show.

And what if he's a con-artist or a player? Would you still feel the same? Genuine question. :Smiley:
Ehh, probably, to be honest. Des seems fine to me but I don't feel as protective over her as a viewer as I did over Ashley, who I loved.

In general though, I don't think this guy is going to be anymore of a player than any other previous F1 like Courtney or Jill's Ed. They all come on for fun and adventure, usually while having hook-ups and flings back at the ranch since they're attractive and young, otherwise they wouldn't be cast. At worst, Brooks is a hot, young guy who doesn't want to settle down, but I doubt he's some sort of Machiavellian mustache twister.

yes. its pretty much sum up mine. Its the Worst If there is another contestant who actually is ready to settle down didnt get chose bc of him. I have a serious problem with someone who said something, let alone proposing to a woman to be his partner for life, but doesnt really mean it and dont wanna fight to keep his words/promises. It is called genuineness/sincerity, i believe. And i value this more than anything.
We have various reasons to watch the show. For me, its more than an entertainment. It is also a testimony of one`s character. (despite all of the edit they`ve gotten). I tend to get too invested in the lead, if i really like him/her and so want him/her to find true love ON the show.I always feel Merh for a couple who only last only 10 minutes past-show.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 10, 2013 12:33 am

mejohnson501 wrote:Just like with all of the other contestants on this show-past, present, and future-maybe Brooks came for the wrong reasons; maybe he didn't. Whatever his motives for signing up for the show, maybe he really did fall in love with Des and stayed for the right reasons, even if his original motives weren't pure. Only time will tell.

Human beings are very complicated and can rarely be taken at face value. Nobody will be able to accurately gauge what kind of a person Brooks is by what associations he has, where he's from, what his career goals look like, and what people (who may or may not know him very well) have said about him.

Personally speaking, I don't watch this franchise and like it only if the lead has picked my favorite. I watch it for the entertainment value, plain and simple. I love watching and reading spoilers and hanging out here with you guys. I remember during Emily's season everyone being all up in arms knowing she picked Jef and people not thinking they were a good match, but when the season aired it started to become more clear and seemed to "just fit" to most of us.

And who was correct? Seems like the same exact great sleuthers are also concerned about Brooks. Makes me think twice. JMHO. :greenman:
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 10, 2013 12:39 am

But, Love_Me nor Sanlee have heard anything bad about Brooks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 10, 2013 12:45 am

Irish you read my mind. I respect the folks who have been around this show and know the machinations which TPTB employ.

Yes, it is entertainment. But to Alana's statement, some folks feel about Des and some of the others along the way, the way she feels about Ashley and JP. Everyone has favorites. We all want the best for them.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 10, 2013 12:56 am

Love_Me wrote:I am sending out a heart felt plea to every member.

I never imagined that there would be so much animosity between fans who liked different contestants last season. I learned a lot about people and myself. It was a wake up call.

This is a discussion board and you are free to express how you feel. I just hope if you like our Forum and care about us you will try really hard to get along.

This Bachelorette season can be an enjoyable one. We just need your help to achieve this goal.

Thank you!

:alltens: Good Post I agree score

group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri May 10, 2013 1:05 am

IrishGal wrote:
mejohnson501 wrote:Just like with all of the other contestants on this show-past, present, and future-maybe Brooks came for the wrong reasons; maybe he didn't. Whatever his motives for signing up for the show, maybe he really did fall in love with Des and stayed for the right reasons, even if his original motives weren't pure. Only time will tell.

Human beings are very complicated and can rarely be taken at face value. Nobody will be able to accurately gauge what kind of a person Brooks is by what associations he has, where he's from, what his career goals look like, and what people (who may or may not know him very well) have said about him.

Personally speaking, I don't watch this franchise and like it only if the lead has picked my favorite. I watch it for the entertainment value, plain and simple. I love watching and reading spoilers and hanging out here with you guys. I remember during Emily's season everyone being all up in arms knowing she picked Jef and people not thinking they were a good match, but when the season aired it started to become more clear and seemed to "just fit" to most of us.

And who was correct? Seems like the same exact great sleuthers are also concerned about Brooks. Makes me think twice. JMHO. :greenman:

Who are these great sluethers you are referring to? RS even says he doesn't have any info on Brooks.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers