SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by LexBlair Wed May 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Love_Me wrote:I have also been told by a more trusted source that Brooks and Chris are in the F2. I wanted to post everything that has been shared with me these last few days. At this time I am not ready to confirm the following, but my gut tells me Brooks will end up being the F1.

Lol, I feel the migraine coming on... What?!

LexBlair

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by DesFever Wed May 08, 2013 8:23 pm

I had my doubts about Brooks after hearing all the stuff about vanity projects or maybe he was too edgy for Des, but after seeing them in the previews together I am convinced they could have a possibility of making it! They look so sweet together and both seem completely smitten with one another. I'd be fine with Chris too. They both seem like great guys in different ways. bestbud! I just love seeing Des so happy doing all the activities.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 08, 2013 8:25 pm

If that is true then it will be season Jef #2 again. Oh well will watch the other guys for excitement for as long as I can anyway. So disappointed. no no

Not that I want you to be wrong Love_Me but I do sorry, I know already then where this ending down the road will go. :Frown:
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed May 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Crap. I'm hoping she chose Chris.
Why else would Brooks be all over the previews - if not to lead us astray?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Love_Me wrote:I have also been told by a more trusted source that Brooks and Chris are in the F2. I wanted to post everything that has been shared with me these last few days. At this time I am not ready to confirm the following, but my gut tells me Brooks will end up being the F1.

Thanks for sharing this with us Love_Me! bestbud! I for one am glad that you are sharing everything you have been told with us no matter what it is. So if Brooks is the F1, which I would not be surprised about, I can already see that chemistry they have on their first date, and can only imagine how the rest of their dates will go! :Smiley:

AND my favorite Chris should then be next bachelor! PLEASE oh please! giggling :cutesmile!:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 08, 2013 9:05 pm

I second Chris as bachelor!! Lol.

I thought it was weird how we've always had info that it was always Brooks, but then we get new info and its no longer Brooks even still in. It didn't make sense but I just went along with it.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mcshane13 Wed May 08, 2013 9:20 pm

What about brooks' twitter being activated last week???

mcshane13

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Wed May 08, 2013 9:21 pm

california90 wrote:I second Chris as bachelor!! Lol.

I thought it was weird how we've always had info that it was always Brooks, but then we get new info and its no longer Brooks even still in. It didn't make sense but I just went along with it.

And if Des knew early on who she wanted like the majority of the leads do I find it very unlikely that if Brooks was it through 95% of the process (gag at the word process) and that she switched to Drew in the 11th hour.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Wow, it's changed again?! Chris and Brooks? Just like we thought at first!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 9:44 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:

Oh Love_Me, you are surely putting us on a roller coaster of emotions...while Chris is my fave, I was preparing myself for the eventuality of Drew being F1 and hopefully, Chris becoming the next Bachelor if he had enough support from the fans and now this news??? I have to ask, what happened to Drew being F1?

It just means that one source is not matching a more trusted one. But, I sure do appreciate any information!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed May 08, 2013 9:45 pm

I gotta say, I really don't care who the person ends up with, its their choice not mine, but I would much rather see a love story develop from the beginning than a last minute decision. I personally think it has a much better chance to last in my opinion.

For that reason I hope she picks Brooks, if what we have heard about them is true.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed May 08, 2013 9:53 pm

sbolduc wrote:I gotta say, I really don't care who the person ends up with, its their choice not mine, but I would much rather see a love story develop from the beginning than a last minute decision. I personally think it has a much better chance to last in my opinion.

For that reason I hope she picks Brooks, if what we have heard about them is true.

Totally agree with everything you said. Good post. Also, yes it is the person's choice and if it's true I like that she fell over heels for someone and knew it from early on.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers