SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by DesFever Wed May 08, 2013 3:25 pm

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/bachelorette-2013-spoiler-desiree-hartsock-getting-engaged-exclusive?fb_pid=1368032801&utm_campaign=vrl&utm_medium=tw-bachelrwetpaint&utm_source=twitter.com

can we please discuss about BIG, HUGE ROMANCE in this article?

is this the real meaning? or a bachelor nation term to exaggerate the mediocre real meaning?
has it been used oftenly in the past for other bach/bachette seasons?
:anyone?: :Thanktwo

I don't know. I haven't been watching since Ashley's season.

It hasn't been discussed like this in the past. But, I think Desiree is such a smart, genuine girl. I don't think she would feel that way unless she really thought she found the one. JMO. Smiley
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by JBF Wed May 08, 2013 4:03 pm

atem wrote:
JBF wrote:If Chris gets axed after the hometown dates, I'll say Drew...

The grumpy look was for Nate: "I'm coming for you."

Hey, you may be right JBF rotfl

I forgot... when did I post that "antique"?

I know I have been split between him and Chris ever since we found out they were the most "astrologically compatible" with Des on the Fun Thread... LOL! Wouldn't it be hilarious if all of our predictions this season were made over such "stuff"?

For two weeks, I have been juggling the two bachelors like ping pong balls. Am I supposed to drop Chris' on the floor now? Or we are still not certain of anything yet? Heck, we know so little about Zak Waddell, there is no telling how this season will end.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 4:07 pm

I wouldn't 'drop' anyone just yet. giggling Seems that the FRC is today and Desiree's first tele conference is next Wed.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Wed May 08, 2013 4:08 pm

JBF wrote:
atem wrote:
JBF wrote:If Chris gets axed after the hometown dates, I'll say Drew...

The grumpy look was for Nate: "I'm coming for you."

Hey, you may be right JBF rotfl

I forgot... when did I post that "antique"?

I know I have been split between him and Chris ever since we found out they were the most "astrologically compatible" with Des on the Fun Thread... LOL! Wouldn't it be hilarious if all of our predictions this season were made over such "stuff"?

For two weeks, I have been juggling the two bachelors like ping pong balls. Am I supposed to drop Chris' on the floor now? Or we are still not certain of anything yet? Heck, we know so little about Zak Waddell, there is no telling how this season will end.

Based off the recent info I have switched Brooks & Drew. I have Zak at F3 and Chris at F2. In Sean season I was flip flopping the F1 & F4 practically every day.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed May 08, 2013 5:18 pm

We all flip flop more than entire population of Key West around here.

It wouldn't surprise me if Chris winds up as "fan favorite" F3 and Zak as F2 arriving out of the limo as the-one-with-the-gimmick: his abs replacing Lindsay's wedding dress... and her chirps to Sean that she liked to sleep in the raw. Doesn't Zak go one step further this season?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 5:26 pm

JBF wrote:We all flip flop more than entire population of Key West around here.

It wouldn't surprise me if Chris winds up as "fan favorite" F3 and Zak as F2 arriving out of the limo as the-one-with-the-gimmick: his abs replacing Lindsay's wedding dress... and her chirps to Sean that she liked to sleep in the raw. Doesn't Zak go one step further this season?

Yes. He actually gets in the raw the first night!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Wed May 08, 2013 7:32 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
antiguaparadise34 wrote:Desiree will end up with Drew. Chris and Brooks are out.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 14 625701676antiguaparadise34!

Interesting, because that is exactly what I am hearing will happen.

Interesting new info Love_Me! Thanks for sharing! :Smiley: What I get out of what the new poster posted is, Chris and Brooks are out as far as being the F1, but it doesn't mean they are not both part of the F2/F3 maybe? And that Drew will be F1. jmo

Hopefully/maybe Love_Me or the new poster will give us some more insight. Though I'd understand if they cannot.

When I first read Antigua's post I though he/she meant that Drew was F1 and Chris and Brooks were out as F2/F3. I figured he/she didn't mention Zak cause Zak never made it to Antigua and was cut at F4. JMO on how I read. Can't wait to find out how it went/goes down.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed May 08, 2013 7:41 pm

For two weeks, I have been juggling the two bachelors like ping pong balls. Am I supposed to drop Chris' on the floor now?
Think of what poor Des went through.....
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 08, 2013 8:04 pm

I have also been told by a more trusted source that Brooks and Chris are in the F2. I wanted to post everything that has been shared with me these last few days. At this time I am not ready to confirm the following, but my gut tells me Brooks will end up being the F1.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 08, 2013 8:10 pm

He's all over the new preview. :puke:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed May 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Love_Me wrote:I have also been told by a more trusted source that Brooks and Chris are in the F2. I wanted to post everything that has been shared with me these last few days. At this time I am not ready to confirm the following, but my gut tells me Brooks will end up being the F1.

Oh Love_Me, you are surely putting us on a roller coaster of emotions...while Chris is my fave, I was preparing myself for the eventuality of Drew being F1 and hopefully, Chris becoming the next Bachelor if he had enough support from the fans and now this news??? I have to ask, what happened to Drew being F1?

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed May 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Love_Me wrote:I have also been told by a more trusted source that Brooks and Chris are in the F2. I wanted to post everything that has been shared with me these last few days. At this time I am not ready to confirm the following, but my gut tells me Brooks will end up being the F1.

Ok, so It is back to what most of us thought. I rather see Chris as F-1, but if it is Brooks that is OK too eventhough he isn't my favorite.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers