SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 28 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by IrishGal Fri May 10, 2013 12:16 am

Ummm...anyone who has google?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 1:23 am

Pattycake92 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:
mejohnson501 wrote:Just like with all of the other contestants on this show-past, present, and future-maybe Brooks came for the wrong reasons; maybe he didn't. Whatever his motives for signing up for the show, maybe he really did fall in love with Des and stayed for the right reasons, even if his original motives weren't pure. Only time will tell.

Human beings are very complicated and can rarely be taken at face value. Nobody will be able to accurately gauge what kind of a person Brooks is by what associations he has, where he's from, what his career goals look like, and what people (who may or may not know him very well) have said about him.

Personally speaking, I don't watch this franchise and like it only if the lead has picked my favorite. I watch it for the entertainment value, plain and simple. I love watching and reading spoilers and hanging out here with you guys. I remember during Emily's season everyone being all up in arms knowing she picked Jef and people not thinking they were a good match, but when the season aired it started to become more clear and seemed to "just fit" to most of us.

And who was correct? Seems like the same exact great sleuthers are also concerned about Brooks. Makes me think twice. JMHO. :greenman:

Who are these great sluethers you are referring to? RS even says he doesn't have any info on Brooks.

I think the only issue with Brooks is the same issue with every other contestant out there - they are young, like to date around, and go on the show looking for some publicity and/or fame. It's no different with Des. It's no different with Drew, Chris, or Zac. But, for whatever reason, it seems like people are just zeroing in on Brooks.

And, I think that the lead often knows way more than we do. Wes was made out to be the villain the entire season, partly because he was just there trying to further his career. And, now Jillian admits in interviews that she knew that the entire time, didn't care, and that they actually talked a lot about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri May 10, 2013 6:25 am

IrishGal wrote:Ummm...anyone who has google?

What in the world? There isn't anything on google that would be concerning. Are you talking about his business? I guess it would be better if he sat at home and lived off others? I happen to like the fact that he has tried different business opportunities. I do believe every single billionaire on this planet failed over and over before they succeeded. But I guess if you don't like him, anything can be misconstrued as negative.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri May 10, 2013 8:15 am

Alanna wrote:I think Jef is a special one-of-a-kind, unique bird and no one, not Brooks, not anyone else can touch his and Emily's specialness together. We're safe, guys!

In all seriousness, I don't care if Brooks is the nicest, bestest guy out there. If they have a hot spark and I think they will judging by how quickly she zeroed in on him, that's all I care about. It'll be extremely entertaining to watch even if they last about 10 minutes post-show.

Alanna, I'm with you. I'm going to enjoy watching a love story unfold from early on. It's what we want! Is it too much to ask that it be free from master manipulation? Yes it is! But IMO it doesn't make it any less real. I'm hoping for another Jash season after the Emily debacle.

Des is a smart girl. I'm trusting her to know what's real and what's not, because I know after producing some short videos the extreme talent of the editors. They splice and dice to create story lines that are absolutely not real in any sense of the word. Please keep that in mind as you watch!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 8:24 am

Alanna wrote:I think Jef is a special one-of-a-kind, unique bird and no one, not Brooks, not anyone else can touch his and Emily's specialness together. We're safe, guys!

In all seriousness, I don't care if Brooks is the nicest, bestest guy out there. If they have a hot spark and I think they will judging by how quickly she zeroed in on him, that's all I care about. It'll be extremely entertaining to watch even if they last about 10 minutes post-show.

Could not agree more!! So happy to see you here Alanna. Always love your perspective.

IMO the best entertainment from this show is to see 2 people go ga-ga over each other and have that build up over a season. If it lasts or not, who can predict, but based on history it probably won't so .... I want to see romantic chemistry, a fun lead and a bunch of great guys. Sounds like that's what we'll get this season and that's the best I could ask for from this show so bring it on. Also, not any more likely that any of the others came into this perfectly ready to settle down and marry rather than have fun getting on tv.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 9:03 am

relaxing wrote:

Could not agree more!! So happy to see you here Alanna. Always love your perspective.

IMO the best entertainment from this show is to see 2 people go ga-ga over each other and have that build up over a season. If it lasts or not, who can predict, but based on history it probably won't so .... I want to see romantic chemistry, a fun lead and a bunch of great guys. Sounds like that's what we'll get this season and that's the best I could ask for from this show so bring it on. Also, not any more likely that any of the others came into this perfectly ready to settle down and marry rather than have fun getting on tv.

Exactly! It's too much to already start worrying if they will last or not; I want to see a good, fun love story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri May 10, 2013 10:30 am

atem wrote:Round and round it goes! deadhorse I just didn't watch the seasons I wasn't interested in (Sean's included). No biggie! I can't wait for Desiree's!

The places she gets to travel and do seem awesome!

While I want a happy ending like Jash, I sure could do without the rest of Ashley's season, because I really didn't like any of the other guys. So, this will be a great season of guys this time!

:claphands
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Fri May 10, 2013 11:09 am

Sigh. Brooks does nothing for me and I find him the least attractive out of the potential F4. :greenman:

oh well. Here's to hoping his personality makes him shine thru!

BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Fri May 10, 2013 12:23 pm

I'm looking forward to Des season , I had picked two Bach's from pictures only Zack K. was one and Chris S. is the other since Zack K. didn't go a long way
theirs still Chris S. But as for all the others i will wait to watch Des season and see how each and everyone 's personality come off .

Theirs only a few Season's that i had no interest in watching one was Ben's and the other was Seans ,

:skating: :Jeremiah : :skateboarder:

Last edited by rc49ers on Fri May 10, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 28 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 28 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 28 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 10, 2013 12:28 pm

I'm still pissed that the producers moved the date. We could have had bios and everything by now! Plus, waiting another week. Ugh.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Fri May 10, 2013 12:32 pm

With only 17 days left , i don't see why the bio's aren't up already ?

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 28 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 28 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 28 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 12:52 pm

rc49ers wrote:With only 17 days left , i don't see why the bio's aren't up already ?

Maybe they'll come out this Monday. That should give them enough time after filming to do a promo and it'll give them 2 weeks to really push this season. We can hope anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers