SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:39 pm

Why is Drew in Antigua if he's eliminated at F4?

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:40 pm

grace8136 wrote:Why is Drew in Antigua if he's eliminated at F4?

I think Zak is the F4 or Brooks cuts himself at that point(F4) and come back. I think Drew is F3 and Chris F2.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:45 pm

Why would Brooks cut himself? Is that when we see Des crying in the previews?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:00 pm

grace8136 wrote:Why would Brooks cut himself? Is that when we see Des crying in the previews?

That's where I am having issues with my theory I don't know why.

I am just trying to fit MF quotes into the SCs we have. Its probably a fruitless endeavor and I fully recognize that. It may be as simple ending as F4- Zak, F3 - Drew, F2 - Chris and F1 - Brooks with little drama at that point. But the absence of any pics of Brooks in Antigua makes me wonder if something didn't happen.

Since we have nothing else I am just playing with different theories. I am not even close to saying I believe them all, just brainstorming.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:08 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Why would Brooks cut himself? Is that when we see Des crying in the previews?

I am just trying to fit MF quotes into the SCs we have.  Its probably a fruitless endeavor and I fully recognize that.  It may be as simple ending as F4- Zak, F3 - Drew, F2 - Chris and F1 - Brooks with little drama at that point.  But the absence of any pics of Brooks in Antigua makes me wonder if something didn't happen.

Since we have nothing else I am just playing with different theories.  I am not even close to saying I believe them all, just brainstorming.

Yup thats all we are doing - speculating.

Thats why I put up a new signature. Hugesmile

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

I am just trying to fit MF quotes into the SCs we have.  Its probably a fruitless endeavor and I fully recognize that.  It may be as simple ending as F4- Zak, F3 - Drew, F2 - Chris and F1 - Brooks with little drama at that point.  But the absence of any pics of Brooks in Antigua makes me wonder if something didn't happen.

Since we have nothing else I am just playing with different theories.  I am not even close to saying I believe them all, just brainstorming.

I think THIS is the flaw in your theory...we really can't trust anything MF says because he blows a ton of smoke, IMO. Hugesmile
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Just a random thought. How do you think Bryden cuts himself off from the show? What's his excuse to Des? Thoughts?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:34 pm

sfrank wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

I think THIS is the flaw in your theory...we really can't trust anything MF says because he blows a ton of smoke, IMO. Hugesmile

I agree, which is why this is probably fruitless. But we have nothing else at this point.

Its probably like the letter last year....Nothing.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:37 pm

BarbB222 wrote:We do this every season. Go for the conspiracy then grumble that we want to see a love story with no trick ponies. I don't for one second believe Drew leaves and comes back and steals Des away. But I was wondering if her brother isn't the one who kicks some dirt over Des' quest for love? That being said, I do think Drew is dreamy. Arie and Courtney found a formidable suitor for Des. ;)

Sorry but I don't understand the bolded? Did I miss something? Thanks! :Smiley:
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:39 pm

IrishGal wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:We do this every season. Go for the conspiracy then grumble that we want to see a love story with no trick ponies. I don't for one second believe Drew leaves and comes back and steals Des away. But I was wondering if her brother isn't the one who kicks some dirt over Des' quest for love? That being said, I do think Drew is dreamy. Arie and Courtney found a formidable suitor for Des. ;)

Sorry but I don't understand the bolded?  Did I miss something?  Thanks!  :Smiley:

It's just that he too is from Scottsdale. With the talk about Brooks' possible connection to Jef and Michelle I just thought it interesting that Drew came from the very same area as Arie and Courtney. Tongue in cheek.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:47 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Just a random thought. How do you think Bryden cuts himself off from the show? What's his excuse to Des? Thoughts?

I'm sure that issue will come up in the next episode, because Bryden talks to Desiree about something. Also, the press release says that 'Bryden struggles with his feelings for Des'Rolling Eyes Whatever that means.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:25 pm

atem wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Just a random thought. How do you think Bryden cuts himself off from the show? What's his excuse to Des? Thoughts?

I'm sure that issue will come up in the next episode, because Bryden talks to Desiree about something.  Also, the press release says that 'Bryden struggles with his feelings for Des'Rolling Eyes Whatever that means.

I thought Brydan talked to Des about Ben?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers