SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:30 am

Actually in one of the interviews early on she did not seem happy. At least the interviewer pointed it out.

But she seems fine now.

Anyone think that the weird ending was she asked for more time and has made a decision since the FRC ????

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:56 am

nd4reality wrote:Actually in one of the interviews early on she did not seem happy. At least the interviewer pointed it out.

But she seems fine now.

Anyone think that the weird ending was she asked for more time and has made a decision since the FRC ????

I must have missed that interview. There are so many of them its hard to catch them all. Well I hope we can continue to see her happy from now on.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:59 am

nd4reality wrote:Actually in one of the interviews early on she did not seem happy. At least the interviewer pointed it out.

But she seems fine now.

I have no clue about the weird ending but I think her mind was made up long before the FRC so she would not have needed more time. My opinion only.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:26 am

Don't like to churn up the rumor mill, but one of the "stories" is that she chose Brooks and he did not propose.  Maybe he was the one who wanted more time.  In a way that really is a sensible decision - to date in RL and see how it goes and not get entangled in a hasty engagement and all the "press" that goes with it.  I would, however, hate to see Des' heart broken.  She just seems like such a nice person who deserves to find her true love.  JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:57 am

But i'm sure a lot of people applaude if he actually did that
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:52 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Don't like to churn up the rumor mill, but one of the "stories" is that she chose Brooks and he did not propose.  Maybe he was the one who wanted more time.  In a way that really is a sensible decision - to date in RL and see how it goes and not get entangled in a hasty engagement and all the "press" that goes with it.  I would, however, hate to see Des' heart broken.  She just seems like such a nice person who deserves to find her true love.  JMHO.

The only place I have seen that no proposal thing was on some remote and poorly written blog w/ twitter handle promoting themselves as "Bachelor Spoiler" nowhere else.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:59 am

I don't believe the no proposal rumor. And after listening to the very end of the 5/27/13 preview clip on Jokers, I think at the very end it's Brooks who says, "I'm in love with Des."
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am

Piper61 wrote:I don't believe the no proposal rumor. And after listening to the very end of the 5/27/13 preview clip on Jokers, I think at the very end it's Brooks who says, "I'm in love with Des."

Yes, I think there is one but I think that VO belongs to Drew.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am

sfrank wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I don't believe the no proposal rumor. And after listening to the very end of the 5/27/13 preview clip on Jokers, I think at the very end it's Brooks who says, "I'm in love with Des."

You know what - I think I agree.

Who else thinks its Brooks ? Perhaps we should take this back to the Voices thread for sleuthing.

San can you do your Voices clips magic again this season ????

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:12 am

sfrank wrote:

I thought so at first, too, but he has a bit of a gravely-ness in his voice and I don't hear that in that part. Right before that is said, someone, I believe it is Drew, says that he has been waiting for this all of his life. Seems to me we're supposed to believe the sentences go together and are the same person, Drew. I don't think so. I would guess Brooks.

And I could be totally wrong and fooled. giggling For now, I'm sticking with it being Brooks, especially with the absence of SCs knowing that spoilers say he is the F1.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:26 am

nd4reality wrote:
sfrank wrote:

You know what - I think I agree.

Who else thinks its Brooks ? Perhaps we should take this back to the Voices thread for sleuthing.

San can you do your Voices clips magic again this season ????
Ooops, sorry if I'm posting the voice thoughts in the wrong thread. I'm taking my comment over to the VO thread. Thanks, nd!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:54 am

I'm sorry if this has already been posted. Over on the ABC board, someone posted that Drew comes back and Des let's the F1 and F2 go and it's Drew at the end. The moderators deleted the thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers