SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 17 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 17 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by RealityEscape Tue May 07, 2013 10:07 am

I still haven't gotten over the term "grumpy"? haha

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 17 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Pattycake92 Tue May 07, 2013 10:17 am

Drew's LinkedIn profile is quite impressive. He seems to be an extremely hard worker. He got one of the early one on ones so we should see an early connection. I can totally get on board with Drew as F1 although I still have a soft spot for Brooks.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 10:20 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Drew's LinkedIn profile is quite impressive. He seems to be an extremely hard worker. He got one of the early one on ones so we should see an early connection. I can totally get on board with Drew as F1 although I still have a soft spot for Brooks.

umm in which Ep that the got that? i believe on Ep.2 were Brooks and Bryden, Ep.3 was Kasey, Ep.4 were James and Brad question

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 07, 2013 10:55 am

RealityEscape wrote:I still haven't gotten over the term "grumpy"? haha

giggling Yeah, who knew the one I labled Mr. Grump could be Final 1?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue May 07, 2013 12:28 pm

I thought drew got the ojai (sp??) date.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I thought drew got the ojai (sp??) date.

That was Bryden. I get them mixed up too....they look alike! lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue May 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Haha. Oops. Aww man. So we're gonna have another late connection winning. I hate that!!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 12:42 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Haha. Oops. Aww man. So we're gonna have another late connection winning. I hate that!!

haa..from your ava i thought that you love JEM...another late connection, right? *i just better stop right here Hugesmile
seriously, at this point of this crazy show, i would love to death any suitor who can bring me some JASH #2. True love blossming from start to the end, on and off show, in front of my eyes... :Flirty:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue May 07, 2013 12:50 pm

I did love Jem. Doesn't mean I liked having to wait a month to see their connection. Much prefer an early connection.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue May 07, 2013 12:54 pm

Has rs up dated who the F-1 is the last time i read anything from what he said that Brooks was the F-1 , Has he changed his story ?

I haven't read all the back posts so i don't know if some new informantion
has been found by all the great sleuthers in here .
:skating: :Jeremiah : :skateboarder:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 07, 2013 12:58 pm

rc49ers wrote:Has rs up dated who the F-1 is the last time i read anything from what he said that Brooks was the F-1 , Has he changed his story ?

I haven't read all the back posts so i don't know if some new informantion
has been found by all the great sleuthers in here .
:skating: :Jeremiah : :skateboarder:

We only have a post from antiguaparadise and a post from Love_me in the Final 1 thread.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Now that Drew will be/could be/is/possibly is F1, (whichever way you look at it) laugh out loud I looked through his instagram account and in my opinion, he is more handsome in the photos with his family/dad/friends where he is smiling versus his modeling pics. I can't wait to see what he is like on screen! We already know he is hot. giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird