SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 18 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by atem Tue May 07, 2013 1:12 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Now that Drew will be/could be/is/possibly is F1, (whichever way you look at it) laugh out loud I looked through his instagram account and in my opinion, he is more handsome in the photos with his family/dad/friends where he is smiling versus his modeling pics. I can't wait to see what he is like on screen! We already know he is hot. giggling

Me too! yes

Now, if they would just put up the bios already.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Tue May 07, 2013 1:13 pm

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Now that Drew will be/could be/is/possibly is F1, (whichever way you look at it) laugh out loud I looked through his instagram account and in my opinion, he is more handsome in the photos with his family/dad/friends where he is smiling versus his modeling pics. I can't wait to see what he is like on screen! We already know he is hot. giggling

Me too! yes

Now, if they would just put up the bios already.

Did you see the one of him with the baby on the couch and he is looking down at her? So sweet!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Yes, I looked at his sister's blog and his dad's facebook pics and you can tell how close they all are and his dad is very proud of Drew.

I think his sister has two of the most adorable kids around!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue May 07, 2013 2:53 pm

I've been saying this ALL along!! Lol. He has the most beautiful smile and his the model photos doesn't do him or his personality justice! He just has a very warm, inviting smile.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 07, 2013 3:18 pm

Name: Drew Kenney

City: Scottsdale, Ariz., and Milan, Italy

Agency: Ford Robert Black Agency

How were you discovered? I was bartending at the W Hotel back in December of 2008 when I was approached by the Ford Robert Black Agency. I hadn't really ever considered modeling before but when they asked me to come in for an interview, I had to take them seriously. I sat down with Sheree, the owner of the agency, took a few pictures, and signed that day.

What was your favorite job thus far? Every opportunity I've had to work has been an absolute blessing! All of the people I've worked with over the years have been so amazing it wouldn't be fair to single any particular job out as my favorite. The most memorable time I've spent modeling though, would have to be the 7 months I spent working in Milan. I cherished every second of my experience there.

Favorite designer: I've always loved the All-American look of Ralph Lauren.

Most embarrassing model moment: Thankfully, I don’t feel like I've had a truly embarrassing moment yet. I did meet Domenico Dolce at a casting during Milano fashion week and had to be told later on who he was, not one of my finer model moments.

Best beauty secret: The best advice I can offer is to maintain a healthy diet, exercise regularly, and smile often.

What's your trademark: I like to bring a positive attitude and joyful disposition to every job. Staying open-minded and flexible has been the best way I know how to get the best out of myself and those I work with.

Last song you listened to on your iPod: The Rolling Stones – Beast of Burden.

Style icon: James Dean's style is timeless.

What's your dream modeling job? Landing a Ralph Lauren Polo campaign would be a dream come true.

What new addition to your wardrobe do you want this season? I can always use a new pair of shoes. I've got my eyes on a couple Johnston & Murphy’s that I hope Santa brings me this Christmas.

How do you stay in shape? Any tricks to the trade? I’ve been exercising 6 days a week since entering my 20’s, but I notice my best result when I’m following a strict clean diet. I try my best to stay away from the sweets, but I’ve been known to give the cookie monster a run for his money.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Great find Momoftrips!

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 07, 2013 3:38 pm

3/4/13:

Corinna BertramCooke ‏@Corinnamakeup
Shooting today with one of my fave guys ever, @DrewKenney. It's a tough life #shoot #work #editorial… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 07, 2013 3:56 pm

momoftrips wrote:3/4/13:

Corinna BertramCooke ‏@Corinnamakeup
Shooting today with one of my fave guys ever, @DrewKenney. It's a tough life #shoot #work #editorial… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You almost gave me a heartattack! giggling Until I saw the date.

Where did you find these? bowdown You are so awesome at digging this stuff up!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 07, 2013 4:04 pm

I absolutely love his smile :Drool:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 07, 2013 4:32 pm

It will make me happy (for Des) if Drew ends up being the F1. I have been secretly "hoping" that he does. If not him, then Zak.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 07, 2013 4:54 pm

How tall is he again?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue May 07, 2013 4:55 pm

julychild wrote: It will make me happy (for Des) if Drew ends up being the F1. I have been secretly "hoping" that he does. If not him, then Zak.

Yeah, I think out of all the guys Drew can make her the happiest! He seems to be the full package and ready to be a great father, since that is what she wants. :Smiley:
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird